Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto? - page 20. (Read 3465 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
A good point, in my opinion I will never invest all that I have but only invest a small amount. Because the rest of the money will help me manage, pay bills or invest in other jobs while waiting for the market to bounce back that will help me avoid the difficult situation as well as lack of money to be born. Works in the meantime
if you totally investing your time and energy to learn about trading skills it could be best capital for you.although using small amount but with high skill in trading, maybe it could thousand dollars only in few time.
good point dude, skill and knowledge are main capital to be successfull in cryptocurrency trading.we manage our small money by using qualified trading system to gain profit from market.so from small amount could be huge amount with our skills.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.
A good point, in my opinion I will never invest all that I have but only invest a small amount. Because the rest of the money will help me manage, pay bills or invest in other jobs while waiting for the market to bounce back that will help me avoid the difficult situation as well as lack of money to be born. Works in the meantime
if you totally investing your time and energy to learn about trading skills it could be best capital for you.although using small amount but with high skill in trading, maybe it could thousand dollars only in few time.

Knowledge is the most important we need to have, if you really understand trading and you learned a lot from it then you can get huge amount if profit, but be careful because losing money is always part of trading especially if you are new in trading.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Activity: 255
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I agree. I, too, do not understand people who expressed wanting to sell properties they have once invested on just to get into cryptocurrency. My advice to this, however, is to join the crypto world only if you think that you have more than enough money in your bank account that you are willing to lose. It is not worth selling a house, a car, or any property just to buy bitcoins because it is not the most stable to put your money in.
Right.Bitcoin investment can still make you profit even if you started it with a small capital.Just invest what you can afford to lose because in this investment there is no guarantee that you will make good profits in the end,losing is also very possible.So never go into loans or selling properties.Take bitcoin investment as your passion and enjoy every minute of it.
the best investment is to use free money, so we will be more comfortable holding it for a long time. with high price fluctuations, we will not be affected. so that you can still enjoy life and make big profits later
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I don't think it is necessary to make big investment before joining crypto world . As long as you have enough experience, i think you can make profit in crypto
Activity: 77
you can make profit with every amount you invest. It is all about the percentage of growth of the coin you invest in. For example if you invest 10$ in Bitcoin, and the price goes up 10%, you will have a profit of 1$. But if you had invested 100$ your profit would have been 10$. So to answer your question, you don't have to make a big investment before you can make profit. Hope this helps!
Activity: 78
it's based on luck as well. If you had a few bitcoins back in 2010 and never sold them up until today, you'd have made a nice ROI. It's way harder today, but doesn't mean it's impossible. Since the market is bearish, you can still invest a little and gain nicely.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
I think Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.

So true. You just need to be smart in picking where to invest or what to join. It is not about how much you let go but it is how you work for it to grow. With crypto it is a play of wise and being intelligent. Those people who panics did not earn money as much as they want. So everyone must focused on growing and being futuristic.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I agree. I, too, do not understand people who expressed wanting to sell properties they have once invested on just to get into cryptocurrency. My advice to this, however, is to join the crypto world only if you think that you have more than enough money in your bank account that you are willing to lose. It is not worth selling a house, a car, or any property just to buy bitcoins because it is not the most stable to put your money in.
Right.Bitcoin investment can still make you profit even if you started it with a small capital.Just invest what you can afford to lose because in this investment there is no guarantee that you will make good profits in the end,losing is also very possible.So never go into loans or selling properties.Take bitcoin investment as your passion and enjoy every minute of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It doesnt mean that if you invest big you also earn a big profit even if you invest big but you are impatient you will not earn a good profit. Joining in crypto needs a lot of patience. You can also earn a good profit by simply joining bounty and campaign, time is your investment here and hardwork. Sometimes you need to feel  hardship to earn what you want.
Activity: 1764
If you want easy money, then of course the more you will invest the more you will get, and you will not have to do anything, just monitor the situation in the market. Also, there are many free opportunities for earning, and then these earned funds can also be invested, so you will not spend a cent on investment, you will fully earn money with your hard work. It all depends on your wit and your abilities.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
For me, I start with a small amount of money first, just to get a feeling of what is it like to invest in the crypto currency world, also get familiar with the process and stuff. Later when I am more familiar, I increased my investment, also diversified my investment.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
NO, until now i'm still not invest any altcoin, because i'm still afraid of lost.
I just join bounty to earn money, by participate signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter.
maybe latter if I'm already get more profit i will try to invest from small amount in first Cry time.

Activity: 280
I don't think it's too right to make big investments. A risky market. But there is also; large investments will often provide big gains with little risk. I think that with less investment, more and more labor must be achieved and big gains should be achieved.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
You can not invest the last money or sell all your property for investment. It's very stupid and unprofessional. This market is very risky and people can lose all their savings. It is best to trade small capital, but so that it is not a pity to lose it.
Starting from a small investment, to practice so that if  lose not regret it. After being smart and mentally strong, new capital is enlarged. Indeed, large capital will provide big profits. But don't forget, if the loss is also large. Investment is not just a math count, but the luck factor is also very decisive. So, invest with cold money so that  clear and good thoughts accompany .
i am agree with your opinion mate.using small amounty to trainee our skill is good for our carrier in trading investment.this is not easy to start.and better if we start using small amount.
Activity: 103
the more capital we spend the greater the risk that we will receive in crypto investment, because we must be ready to lose and also be prepared to make a profit, when we have large capital we can make it possible to take small profits in our daily life, for example capital Our trading is 50 million, and our profit target in one day is 1-2%, isn't that more than enough ?? Undecided
Activity: 84
You can not invest the last money or sell all your property for investment. It's very stupid and unprofessional. This market is very risky and people can lose all their savings. It is best to trade small capital, but so that it is not a pity to lose it.
Starting from a small investment, to practice so that if  lose not regret it. After being smart and mentally strong, new capital is enlarged. Indeed, large capital will provide big profits. But don't forget, if the loss is also large. Investment is not just a math count, but the luck factor is also very decisive. So, invest with cold money so that  clear and good thoughts accompany .
Activity: 252
I agree with you

The virtual currency is still unstable elements are large.
Because the system such as limit down and limit up is not in place, it is possible that it will become as good as worthless at a stroke.
Investment participants are few, and volatility is large. Price may fluctuate at a stretch due to large orders etc. In the long run, the price rises to the right, but it is said that the probability of losing in the short term is large.

If  make an investment of an amount that is too big , it often becomes impossible to make calm judgments.
"Managing funds" "Managing risk" "Controlling emotions" If you can not do these three, investment will likely be more likely to fail
Pages:
Jump to: