Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have to make big investment before you can make profit in crypto? - page 24. (Read 3465 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
There is no need of big investment in crypt to make profit. Just invest in bitcoin when its price is low and hold the  bitcoin for future. Once the price will reach high you can see the good profit. And another easiest way to make more profit join in signature campaigns, bounty programs this will also give more profit with less investment.
Yes i usually start making profit through participating in signature and bounty campaigns.There is no capital needed.Just make all the required posts and follow the rules then you can gain profit at the end of the campaign.Then i start buying potential coins during dips then hold them for a longer time,it also gives me a good profit when i sell them when my goal price has been reached.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
There is no need of big investment in crypt to make profit. Just invest in bitcoin when its price is low and hold the  bitcoin for future. Once the price will reach high you can see the good profit. And another easiest way to make more profit join in signature campaigns, bounty programs this will also give more profit with less investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I think Well in my opinion you don't need to make big investment In crypto. Or make small capital to make profit. Just join in bounty program or any kind of campaign to make profit.

I agree with you don't need make big or small capital to make investment in cryptocurrency world, cause even you don't have capital you can join in crypto by joining in signature bounty campaign there you can earn lots of profit. By joining in this campaign all you need is knowledge to answer the topic you choose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

This is subjective. To your point of view, selling a property to invest in bitcoin is too much, but it may not be the case for them. They can be a risk taker that have too much to spare and that selling an idle property and investing in bitcoin is a better move. Besides, at this point, investing small amount on bitcoin will not do so much even if the market booms again. You need to take risk and be a bit greedy if you want big gains.
Well since people like you have been in the business for long, I think you have much experience about some of these things. As a legendary in crypto business, do you think it is advisable to sell ones property to invest in a volatile coin like bitcoin or any other altcoins?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
I have seen quite a number of topics here where people have been selling or asking for advice whether to sell their properties to invest them in bitcoin. Am surprised some people forget that crypto investment is not always a win affairs. You either lose or win. You can as well make profit in crypto with small capital if only you have the patience to hold and wait for the time when the market is booming. Do not be a greedy investor. Always invest with an amount you can afford to lose. Have a nice day.

This is subjective. To your point of view, selling a property to invest in bitcoin is too much, but it may not be the case for them. They can be a risk taker that have too much to spare and that selling an idle property and investing in bitcoin is a better move. Besides, at this point, investing small amount on bitcoin will not do so much even if the market booms again. You need to take risk and be a bit greedy if you want big gains.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Being here in this industry you can probably earn here with or without any capital. Therefore, if you any amount of money to invest whether ico or altcoins in trading as long as you can afford to buy you are free top do it, which means big investment its not necessary for us to earn here big too. Because you could also earn here without investment capital just apply in the bounties of altcoins or in the ico project campaign.
Activity: 448
it does not necessarily work that way, you need to have patit does not necessarily work that way, you need to have patience when you invest in something and I think in this period the retention after purchase will workience when you invest in something and I think in this period the retention after purchase will work
Activity: 340
I only invest in crypto with my idle money. And if I lose it it will not affect my daily life. The higher the investment the greater the risk. Only invest in the limit not to borrow to invest.The crypto market is volatile and unpredictable. Think carefully before you decide to invest.
Activity: 560
I think we shouldn't always look at the positive side of high investment, we should consider the negative side as well. What if you invest all what you have and eventually the market crashes, will you be able to stand the lost?
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Every investment have high risk, including cryptocurrency or stocks market even in property. People always think that if they make investment, they must have profits from that investment, but sometimes when market againts our position, we can loss our investment.
Its very wise if before making investment, we should understand about the risk.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You sure will need larger investment to make higher profit. The more capital your invest in the crypto market, the more the gain you will be making. Its a direct proportional relationship. But, it is true for the opposite. The larger your investment, the higher your loss will be (assuming you made a loss). So, its a risky situation and totally up to you on how much you would like to invest.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Well, You don't have to make a big investment before you can make a profit in crypto. You only need to invest as much as you can actually lose. That is a statement that is used well in the investment world and I 100% agree with it.
Right.You will still gain profit even how small your capital is as long as you have invested in a potential coin that will definitely grow its price after few months or even a year to come.But even without capital you can still make profit in crypto through participating in bounty campaigns.Just do all the required tasks so you can be rewarded in the end.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Well, You don't have to make a big investment before you can make a profit in crypto. You only need to invest as much as you can actually lose. That is a statement that is used well in the investment world and I 100% agree with it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
As in any investment scheme, the greater the capital that you are willing to risk in a given opportunity, the greater your chances of obtaining a great return. Therefore, nobody is obliged to invest huge in the crypto market, but it is obvious that we can hardly make big expectations from a small capital.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Actually this is something that is very good if it is right in choosing a coin, with big money maybe it will also be a big advantage if you are really strong if your investment is not in good condition, if you need to buy then buy at a very cheap price and saving for the long term, very effective for now, we will definitely go to ATH in the future, I believe that, and there are many gift campaigns to get coins for free, but the benefits for success are very small and rare in their current campaign crowd is fraud, so be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
That is always not the case. Bitcoin is much more than trading, you can make a profit in cryptocurrency only if you know where to invest your hard work. Some people invest a large amount and take a huge risk just earn some profit but I did not invest anything until I made around $100. So yes you can make money from Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency but first, you have to find the good place or a good way by which you can make money and it involves a lot of tries and failures.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Yeah in the begining you could buy bitcoin with some cents and this winter you could sell them each for 20K usd, sounds great but no one knows what will happen, how to move. When you see that price falls, goverments make regulations, people are in panic and price falls and falls, it's hard to hang on everything and be on your way.
Also in crypto you have two option: Huge profit or zero. When you invest a lot, you aren't ready for second option and end bad, this happens usually.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
You are right with the saying that we should not be greedy and only invest what we can afford to let go should in case of any in eventuality, but let me put you strength on the rate and percentage you gain with your investment. Investing just any amount will not earn you a fixed profits, an investor who invest let say $1000 in bitcoin will not get the same profit margin with an investor with $10,000 the bigger your capital the bigger you profits merging when price rise.
Activity: 111
depends on how each individual thinks about crypto and understands crypto
just like someone when they want to learn to trade, the person must spend capital to be able to trade
same as in crypto, what will we do? and what do we want to produce? depending on each of us.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sometimes a little investment can have the same efficiency of a big investment on the right hands. Some people do much with little while others do little with too much. It will depend on each investor's skills (and some luck too).

Just be prepared for the consequences, they can be positive or negative, and try your best.
Pages:
Jump to: