Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know 0x project? - page 6. (Read 9922 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 11:22:31 AM
the price dump a lot due to the market, its just a chance to wash, may the price rockets after several days later since poloniex list it

I invested 2 ether in 0x project, but I don't want it to get listed on poloniex. I don't like poloniex anymore, bittrex and liqui are better trade web sites. If we can get on chinese trade sites such as BTC9, we'll have plenty of money.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 11:07:19 AM
the price dump a lot due to the market, its just a chance to wash, may the price rockets after several days later since poloniex list it
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 10:10:50 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
August 19, 2017, 10:57:26 AM
My chart is messed up too. One of the first sales after the walls came down last night was at the price of 1000BTC per 0x. Not a whole coin tho. The troll box in liqui.io was nuts, people getting .005 btc per 0x for like an hour after the Polo trade went live. Sadly my transfer was pending this whole time and I couldn't get any of the moon prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 19, 2017, 10:51:03 AM
0xproject ZRX is now on Poloniex.  Get ready, the party is about to start.  https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_zrx

Yup, the coin is on Poloniex but it's really strange; at least for me.  I can't seem to get a chart to load and the 24-hour percentage change is always pegged at 100%.  I was still able to purchase but frustrating that I couldn't chart it.
Activity: 546
August 19, 2017, 10:09:07 AM
I found it when it's already on polo,I missed a good profit ico coin.Anyway, good luck to this project,I may buy some at a reasonable price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
August 19, 2017, 10:06:49 AM
This coin was insane last night. I bought a few minutes before it went on poloniex and spiked . Definitely a lot of potential with this coin, be sure to check their website.
I've never been there when a new coin goes live, wow that is a rush. Definitely fueled my crypto addiction. Could replace my tobacco habit lol, define try a better ROI.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
August 19, 2017, 09:41:13 AM
Well, why did not I find this topic before.I would definitely buy their coin. And so missed the coin that has already given x10.
Activity: 210
August 19, 2017, 09:21:01 AM
ZRX tokens will definitely become huge now that it is listed in polo get in now while its cheap
 0x project is really promising, investors now have 10x profit.

I do not know much about this project since there is no ANN here, and I think the tokens are mostly held by some big whales, so the price can be easily pumped to moon, also, I do not care the coins that I do not know much.

Well the ico was fair, market cap divided equally between registered users.

Unless the whales bought huge amounts after ico then your wrong

I also like their token distribution on ico. It looks fair to me.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
August 19, 2017, 08:37:40 AM
i think zrx its a great coin,i saw their web and look they team behind this project,as i saw in their web some coins are working in their platfrom
also the team behind this project looks great
Activity: 392
August 19, 2017, 08:21:01 AM
ZRX tokens will definitely become huge now that it is listed in polo get in now while its cheap

I do not know much about this project since there is no ANN here, and I think the tokens are mostly held by some big whales, so the price can be easily pumped to moon, also, I do not care the coins that I do not know much.

Well the ico was fair, market cap divided equally between registered users.

Unless the whales bought huge amounts after ico then your wrong
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 06:35:26 AM

Activity: 308
August 19, 2017, 05:05:15 AM
I found this project that looks interesting: https://www.0xproject.com/#home
ICO will start tomorrow and yet I didn't find any official announcement on this forum. How the fuck can these people think to launch a new ICO without an official announcement here on bitcointalk? 

Do you know this project btw?
I found it's already on POLO and btc9.com , with a nice trading volume. But I myself never care about it as there's no ann here.
Activity: 350
August 19, 2017, 04:51:33 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
August 19, 2017, 01:02:47 AM
Missed the ICO for 0x, the price now is much higher than ICO. Seriously considering whether to buy now or not.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
August 19, 2017, 12:21:39 AM
0xproject ZRX is now on Poloniex.  Get ready, the party is about to start.  https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_zrx
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 04:28:28 AM
Tons of money were invested in this project by serious investors and funds before they went for ICO. That is what i've called "pre-ICO"

And it wasn't announced here due to it is a really serious project, they didn't need bounty programs, discounts for first ICO investors etc.
And ICO finished in less than 2 days. As for me - these are an attributes of serious project
Activity: 169
Merit: 105
August 17, 2017, 10:47:25 AM
It seems a good project. Unfortunately I missed it, I can see that 0X token is tradeable now on some exchanges, anyone know the ICO price?
I plan to invest in this token.

You are not the only one who missed the ICO, it seems that this project was a secret project and there was no ANN thread here, so I think there are some big whales in this investment.

Big whales time was during pre-ICO. And that were really big whales. During the ICO anyone had a chance to get tokens even with $100.  The only problem is you should register for ICO in advance.  

I'm the one who had no time to register. So I had to buy ZRX tokens after ICO at 4x price.

There was no pre-ICO and the only possible whales are people that registered multiple addresses during registration period, but they needed multiple cell phone numbers and multiple email accounts, since the registration used Civic app for verification.

It was not a secret project, it is an open protocol built on Ethereum that some other projects such as Aragon, district0x and Augur are already being built upon.

It was a very fair ICO model where they raised 24 millions distributed equally among everyone that was registered during registration period. We were able to contribute with a maximum of 6.67722 ETH (~$2k) for each registered address and got the ZRX token back in the same address immediatelly.
ICO price: 1 ZRX = 0.000169 ETH / $0.05
Activity: 238
August 17, 2017, 10:39:36 AM
Nice
ICO price 0.05 and now 0.23
Almost x5 from start.

I was able to know about it when registration was allready over.

I dont know should I take risk and buy now..
Activity: 483
August 17, 2017, 09:49:04 AM
I found this project that looks interesting: https://www.0xproject.com/#home
ICO will start tomorrow and yet I didn't find any official announcement on this forum. How the fuck can these people think to launch a new ICO without an official announcement here on bitcointalk? 

Do you know this project btw?
If a project never come here to announce us, I will never care it also .
Pages:
Jump to: