Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know about BitMovio gaming video entertainment platform? - page 2. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
How many of you have downloaded the app and started watching videos? They do have some good movies and other video as well.

I watched fee. Videos, some I liked as well. But I think they should start some videos series like what Amazon and Netflix is doing. That will attract more people to the platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
How many of you have downloaded the app and started watching videos? They do have some good movies and other video as well.
copper member
Activity: 686
i just visit the website and it seems awesome but is there any limit to earn MoviBits?
because i keep searching about that and i don't see any rules regarding that

There's no limit on how much MoviBits you can earn while using the platform. My only challenge is that you can only withdraw the MoviBits using fiats which would be processed by the support. I find this to be tedious, it would be preferably if the tokens are listed and could be withdrawn to an exchange or converted into ethereum on the platform and withdrawn to one's wallet.

I understand your point, but I believe that the team are Striving to list the tokens in a reputable cryptocurrency exchange. I believe that after listing the tokens, they may include the features of transferring the tokens outside the platform to an exchange or individual wallet. It would be a great idea to reduce the minimum withdrawal of MoviBits from 100$ to $50, to give more persons the opportunity to make withdrawal.
copper member
Activity: 560
i just visit the website and it seems awesome but is there any limit to earn MoviBits?

There's no limit on how much MoviBits you can earn while using the platform. My only challenge is that you can only withdraw the MoviBits using fiats which would be processed by the support. I find this to be tedious, it would be preferably if the tokens are listed and could be withdrawn to an exchange or converted into ethereum on the platform and withdrawn to one's wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

I download the app and watching the video's, and there are some reward per video you watch. I don't know if there is any limit for earning tokens. Just for signing up I got 500 tokens.

Wow, 500 is a decent amount I see that as an incentive to get more users on board. The whole concept behind the platform is going to push for user engagement With the platform

you can get another 500 tokens just watching a video there

just like what i said a few posts above that you need 10$ so that means you can withdraw after 10 days if you watch everyday
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I watched my first movie on your website for free, and it was awesome. I’m very interested in blockchain projects that could solve real life problems like we see in the gaming industry. BitMovio seem to be one problem that could solve problems like payments within games. I see bitmovio going mainstream soon.

I don't get, its this brand a gaming one or a movie one?, because from what i have been seeing, it looks more like a gaming site than a movie brand, so i'm kind off confused as to how you watched the movie, i may be wrong though, as i am yet to properly go through the brand, i for one will love it if they are entirely focused on the gaming industry
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I download the app and watching the video's, and there are some reward per video you watch. I don't know if there is any limit for earning tokens. Just for signing up I got 500 tokens.

Wow, 500 is a decent amount I see that as an incentive to get more users on board. The whole concept behind the platform is going to push for user engagement With the platform
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
The 30% fee paid when you make payments on iOS or Android apps while using Apple Pay or google pay is excessive. Using bitmovio cryptocurrency or Ether is an awesome option. I think that’s one reason to get all  games to use crypto
I watched my first movie on your website for free, and it was awesome. I’m very interested in blockchain projects that could solve real life problems like we see in the gaming industry. BitMovio seem to be one problem that could solve problems like payments within games. I see bitmovio going mainstream soon.

Am in agreement with your opinion, there's so much that can be done with the BitMovio platform, I was amazed by the features of the platform which includes gaming, video and many more. The most interesting feature is the ability for one to earn simply by watching videos. This would encourage more persons to join the cryptocurrency industry and keep them glued to the platform.

By earning, do you mean their tokens or other pioneer ones like bitcoin?, it will be best if they have their own token attached to it because that will be one of the key factors of driving up the value of their token to a much more acceptable height, i must attest that their user interface is quite captivating to say the least but in all, the developmental process is what matters
legendary

actually i don't download the app but i visit the website using browser then i watch a movie but the good thing is we can earn 10 tokens each minute.
right now the minimum withdraw is 10$. So all you need is watching a video for 10 hours and you can reach the minimum withdraw
Activity: 140

legendary
copper member
Activity: 560

Am in agreement with your opinion, there's so much that can be done with the BitMovio platform, I was amazed by the features of the platform which includes gaming, video and many more. The most interesting feature is the ability for one to earn simply by watching videos. This would encourage more persons to join the cryptocurrency industry and keep them glued to the platform.
Am actually glad that the project gave the users of the platform various options. One could access the platform via the Mobile app which is available for both the android and iOS users. There's also an opportunity to access the platform via the website. I'll advise that purchases should be made via the website to avoid loosing 30% of your fund to mobile app charges.

Yes, most projects tend to go for just android users, in one of my comments on another thread, i stated the fact most brand believe android users are less capable of investing than iOS users, which i don't quite agree because the bulk of investors in most of such seems to come from the android community, their website looks nice though and the gaming industry is a multi-billion dollar one
copper member
Am actually glad that the project gave the users of the platform various options. One could access the platform via the Mobile app which is available for both the android and iOS users. There's also an opportunity to access the platform via the website. I'll advise that purchases should be made via the website to avoid loosing 30% of your fund to mobile app charges.

I've downloaded the app, registered and still waiting verification link. I've refreshed my wallets couple of times and nothing yet.

Is there a channel I can lay up my complaints

Yes, you could forward your complaint to the support for assistance. I believe the issue would be resolved in no distant time, but I would advise that you try again after a while, it could be due to network issues. You can reach their support via [email protected]

Do hope you get the necessary assistance. Cheers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Awesome business model. This kind of platforms should open up broad to include also the streaming tv channels. So that it will reach many more than just game persons.
Activity: 242
I am A Champion for all I care
Smart Smart Smart. Damn smart project we've got here wow. They combine the features of YouTube, Twitch, Gaming and added incentives. This is a very smart project. They would get popular in no time.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I've downloaded the app, registered and still waiting verification link. I've refreshed my wallets couple of times and nothing yet.

Is there a channel I can lay up my complaints
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: