Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you know about BitMovio gaming video entertainment platform? - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This is the first time I saw information about this BitMovio app. They already have Android and iOS apps. Will try watching some videos there.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
I was able to go through the blog and must confess that it gave a detailed description of the platform. BitMovio is another avenue for video streaming, giving both the viewers and the content creators opportunity to earn from the platform while carrying out their normal activities. Going through the blog is indeed worth every moment spent, you'll enjoy it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
WEBSITE| LINKEDIN|  TWITTER| FACEBOOK| TELEGRAM| INSTAGRAM|

Just brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "BitMovio"

What is BitMovio?
BitMovio is a blockchain-enabled, next-generation gamified video entertainment platform for the Fortnite generation with a freemium business model.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Blog Link <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Android Play Store| iOS App Store|

Note: I am not a part of the  BitMovio team and I am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: