Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 30. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
YES! because I like  airdrop. It's give us the free token and free money for hour effort.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 27, 2018, 10:42:10 AM
I like airdrop because we get coin with free and easy, and the income earned is very good.
Activity: 504
March 27, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

besides I like to follow Bounty Campaign, usually, I also like to follow Airdrop. because Airdrop gave me a free token and how to get it easy. I usually collect an Airdrop token to buy the coins I want.
Yeah thats good way to get tokens that you want without any really hard tasks like it was sometimes in Bounties
Activity: 182
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 27, 2018, 06:57:14 AM
Airdrops should be held in order to attract interest to the project. Popularize it. Now it is conducted only to attract investors' money, and owners receive tokens, which do not cost anything in most cases.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
March 27, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
Yes, I like airdrops. There's nothing to hate about it except scam airdrops. But if you will just pick good airdrop, you'll probably paid. Besides, there's no need to have a capital money to join airdrop. Just register.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 06:40:29 AM
I do not like airdrops nowadays because I think it is just a waste of time because most of the airdrop these days are scam or not-paying so I prefer joining other bounties instead of joining airdrops.
Activity: 59
March 27, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
If you choose the right airdrop, there will be no reason not to like it.
The only reason to hate airdrops is when you subscribe and the project is not delivered, or when developers use gimmicks to create fake accounts and perform an unbalanced distribution.
Activity: 93
March 27, 2018, 06:25:31 AM
Of course i really do like airdrops because its like a free money but sometimes it has no value but if you are lucky enough you can get a huge amount of money once it has an exchanger. I once have an airdrop token Called ETHD and i sold it at 100k php its a big money for just an airdrop. 100k php is a huge amount here in the philippines.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 26, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
Yes I actually like airdrops, especially the good ones with strong projects. It's free,
who doesn't like like to receive free coins. They might prove to be very profitable
some day, since a lot of new currencies from ICO and ITO are surfacing lately.
Airdops may prove to be good but may also prove otherwise, since the emergence
of more airdrops and tokens this year, locating and finding good and worthy ones
are quite a challenge. Since plenty of them don't really survive much these days.
That's why some despise airdrops and think of them as a waste of time. But
personally I prefer bounties than airdrops, you get to know more about the
background, projects, services and teams behind them, kinda gives you a little
urgency of insurance and relief.
Activity: 398
March 25, 2018, 11:38:15 PM
I do not like airdrop because the usual airdrop is the cryptocurrency that is not held by the ICO and their community is free. If the airdrop they receive is valuable they will sell it and pull the value of that cryptocurrency down deep. That killed that crypto. Look at NEO, ETC or BTC you will clearly see what I say. Throughout the fork, airdrop values ??are reduced.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 11:37:00 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

besides I like to follow Bounty Campaign, usually, I also like to follow Airdrop. because Airdrop gave me a free token and how to get it easy. I usually collect an Airdrop token to buy the coins I want.
Activity: 48
March 25, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

that are the place where I can be make the codes that free can not need what anything. I love! Partly because of the rewards, but mostly I will know more Altcoin and tokens in the coming time are established.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

I do not really like Airdrop because Airdrop is now a lot of scams, so I prefer Signature gifts, I think the Signature gifts are safer and luckily larger
Activity: 47
March 25, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate. and I do not take long to make every airdrop. very simple
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 11:04:46 PM
Although I like airdrop, I'm trying to do a lot of airdrop. But actually, there are so many people who do airdrop, it's saturated, it's hard to make money from airdrop at the present time.

Yes, I once tried to participate in a lot of vacancies just like you.
But in the end it was found that many airdrop tokens were not worth the money, but they also wasted a large part of my time, and I rarely participated later.
Activity: 35
March 25, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
Although I like airdrop, I'm trying to do a lot of airdrop. But actually, there are so many people who do airdrop, it's saturated, it's hard to make money from airdrop at the present time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 10:57:16 PM
It depends on his own beliefs and where we see a satisfactory for users bitcoin on my own, but if I don't like the aidrop, I prefer followup bounty with join signature only.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
March 25, 2018, 10:56:03 PM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.

I like airdrops in such a way that yes it gives free coin without do anything just simply filling up their forms, join on their telegram and follow their tweeter. That's all, then you are completely accepted from their airdrops projects. Airdrop is gives free coin to spread their projects to many people and by means of this, they would get the attention of applicants to join in their projects.
Activity: 35
March 25, 2018, 10:55:30 PM
Yes, I really like airdrops. Because we can acquire knowledge about crypto coins for airdrops. Besides, we can easily earn different crypt coins through airdrop. It can easily earn a lot of money without any investment. So I like Airdrops very much.Thank you very much.
Activity: 46
March 25, 2018, 10:55:13 PM
Most of mine have been pretty average so far.

However, one has been amazing. It's for a coin tipping service, which the airdrop gets you access to, so far they have tipped Storm, which went up 350%! The token hasn't been listed yet, however expect it to be quite valuable (comparing to other subscription costs of similar nature).

The airdrop is still running. PM me if you want details (don't want to break referral rules).
Pages:
Jump to: