Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 31. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
Likes, but not very fond and not too follow the current Airdrop. Because I prefer to find bounty. In addition to promising, the results are also quite large if we are smart to choose the future project will be successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 10:36:17 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Nope, i don't like airdrops, it's because i haven't got any token from joining airdrops, so i think it's not worth it to wait the exact time just to join airdrops, but we won't get the tokens. Joining bounty is far better than join an airdrop.
Activity: 123
March 25, 2018, 10:35:47 PM
i like free coin, but sometimes it is hard to follow airdrop instruction, and i hope project marketing should be more fun to follow, it might be more interesting.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
will airdrops is the easiest way to gain coin, just be reminded to secure your email and password, airdrops is not that secured
Activity: 122
March 25, 2018, 10:20:59 PM
Yes i like airdrops because it gives coins even when there is no investment and this system is easy and it gives me every time when I'm in airdrop.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 09:50:58 PM
I dont usually join free airdrops because these tokens wont have any worth in the near future, but  I don't say that all airdrops are scams ,some was been having a good fortune in it. So now i dont like airdrops.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
March 25, 2018, 09:50:09 PM
Yes iam very like it because this is free money for the community, although small amount but this is will be has more value when the price of the token going up. But i only joined airdrop from good and legit project only.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 08:44:46 PM
Yes i love free coins and tokens which it is needed to fill up the forms and follow,like their social media's , join their telegram group and channel and many more its worth it doing the task because its so easy
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 08:30:39 PM
Who doesn't like free coins? Yes, I adore airdops, but it is not the only thing I use to earn money, don't stuck on it.
Activity: 9
March 25, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
Definitely, airdrop one of ways to collect coin or token free. There are many airdrop nowdays, therefore need to be rescreen first to confirm which one is quality one. A lot of research required before join in. Good airdrop comes with good roadmap, dedicated dev team and alive project.
Activity: 107
March 25, 2018, 12:19:26 PM
Definitely...Free coin is the best. And I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
Who do not like airdrops? Some months ago, you can make very good profit with airdrops. I make by myself over four ethereum with selling airdrop tokens. Nw they are much more airdrops, but they are all worthless. The only one i participate is the weeky deeponion airdrops. This one has good future, all other are useless.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 25, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
I participated in several air drops, and most ot them were just wasting of time.
However, some proved to be a winner, and it made me earnings that I did not hope for.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 09:43:54 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Well for me, I don't have any experienced yet in Airdrop events. But as I have read the feedbacks of participants, I've been encouraged to do it. I just hoped that this event will truly help us especially to the first timers, in earning tokens so we can start on how to trade it in the exchange if ever it has a good value.
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 07:57:07 AM
I don't like airdrops)because 99% is scam and coins with will not be listed, i believe more in bounty compaign with good team than airdrop, only if airdrop of coin which already listed
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
March 24, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
I don’t so like airdrop because I have a lot of the coin is the result of airdrop not well. So I prefer bounty than airdrop

I did not participated in airdrop i think it will going waste of time, Because we need to wait in another month to listed on exchanger but it have some low price. But they have some airdrop also have giving in a high price of token.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 07:52:32 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

hi aleksandra_kickcity,
are you sure that new newcomers are interested in the company? I think they are  interested  in free coins more than 90%..
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 07:15:05 AM
Nowadays, Airdrop is garbage. Unlike 2017, this year a lot of airdrops using a referral link.
I think this is not an Airdrop. It' better now to moves on bount
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
March 24, 2018, 07:03:28 AM
I'm not an airdrop fan, because i think airdrops are totally waste of time now.

Maybe there can be good airdrops but it's definitely a mistake to deal with all of them. I prefer to work for the social media bounty as I try to fill airdrop forms. I think bounties are more logical and solid way to get some promising coins/tokens.

p.s: Exception that proves the rule.
Activity: 89
March 24, 2018, 06:59:08 AM
I do like airdrops very much 😁
Pages:
Jump to: