Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like to hoard your BTC or spend it? - page 5. (Read 3702 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
The more transactions in bitcoin the more healthy it is. I spend most of the bitcoins and I have a small saving for halvening:)

Spending bitcoin is always good as its helping you when you are in need of money, I sell my coins on weekly basis irrespective of the price.

As what i observed you're not that type of futuristic person, which focus on keeping his/her btc for higher price range to sell. Are you not looking forward to the halving which might tripled the price of bitcoin? Or i guess maybe you spend your money from selling btc every week?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I like to save my bitcoins rather than spending it. Sometimes, in rare cases, spending my coins makes me feel good and pleasant.
there are people who prefer to save and there are people who like to shop. shopping can be interpreted a couple of things? investment is also included. because you have to buy the stock and so forth.
different from the store you will find security because there is no risk in it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
The more transactions in bitcoin the more healthy it is. I spend most of the bitcoins and I have a small saving for halvening:)

Spending bitcoin is always good as its helping you when you are in need of money, I sell my coins on weekly basis irrespective of the price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Hey there :D
I am continuously collecting, buying and holding whatever i can till the upcoming halving. I am sure halving will have good pumping effect to bitcoin price and i think current price is good buy point as this price will not remain profitable to miners after halving so they will not sell and thus supply may get limited.
Yeah; I feel like this coming halving will be like the final decision day. If prices of Bitcoin don't go up than many many miners will abandon due to lack of profit, or Bitcoin will have to almost double in price to still keep miners happy and profitable. It's definitely a gamble.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I like spending my Bitcoins and investing them. Earlier I also used to hoard Bitcoins but later I realized that there is no sense in hoarding Bitcoins, it is equivalent to losing them. So I then moved to investing and spending my Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I am continuously collecting, buying and holding whatever i can till the upcoming halving. I am sure halving will have good pumping effect to bitcoin price and i think current price is good buy point as this price will not remain profitable to miners after halving so they will not sell and thus supply may get limited.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
well, of course i love hoarding bitcoin because it is also like an investment for me and i believe in the future of it hence a higher price : long term hodling

but also i always prefer spending bitcoin when i need to instead of spending fiat using other methods like credit cards or online payment processors.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
if everyone hoards their coin and no one spends, then BTCs will lose its value. So everyone should start spending some coins! Smiley
yes,that's true,people should spent or use bitcoin as currency to pay something,this will make bitcoin transaction more and more,so bitcoin will keep gain popularity,not just as investment,bitcoin also good for payment,we should not forget about that.
Activity: 812
Used to have a slight gambling problem with bitcoin; now I have the exact opposite problem. I love just hoarding my bitcoin transferring all the tips I made in a 12 hour shift into bitcoin is actually REALLY satisfying. Do you guys like to hoard your BTC or spend them?
I would love to hoard my bitcoins a lot of times but my wants to buy things makes me withdraw them and makes me spend them. And now I'll be the same with everyone without bitcoin left this coming halving. Sad

Hold it til halving if you want to enjoy higher profits as this is not the right time to spend your coins but you really need money then you can sell some of your coins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
Used to have a slight gambling problem with bitcoin; now I have the exact opposite problem. I love just hoarding my bitcoin transferring all the tips I made in a 12 hour shift into bitcoin is actually REALLY satisfying. Do you guys like to hoard your BTC or spend them?
I would love to hoard my bitcoins a lot of times but my wants to buy things makes me withdraw them and makes me spend them. And now I'll be the same with everyone without bitcoin left this coming halving. Sad
Activity: 840
I do both, but I prefer to hold and spent bitcoin sometimes when I needed the money and convert to fiat.

Yeah same here, majority of my coins are on hold, but if I need money in case of emergency then I prefer to sell it and convert it to my local currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I do both, but I prefer to hold and spent bitcoin sometimes when I needed the money and convert to fiat.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
if everyone hoards their coin and no one spends, then BTCs will lose its value. So everyone should start spending some coins! Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I like to save my bitcoins rather than spending it. Sometimes, in rare cases, spending my coins makes me feel good and pleasant.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I don't spend it as that option is not available in my country, but I do sell my coins on regular basis and convert it to my local currency, and price really doesn't matter me.
It doesn't matter which country you live in, as you can always use your Bitcoins to buy stuff online, you don't have to use it in your local store, that is the beauty of BTC.
I don't use my BTC to buy anything locally either, internet shopping is all I need.
Activity: 840
I don't spend it as that option is not available in my country, but I do sell my coins on regular basis and convert it to my local currency, and price really doesn't matter me.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I think you should consider bitcoin as money because it is, and you can't profit much  without having at least 1000 bitcoins if you are hoping
To hold for price going up.
However I doubt bitcoin becomes global when we have only 21M bitcoins and a planet with +7 Billion population only 21 Million can hold 1
Bitcoin each, and even now that still are 6 more millions to be mined not every one can mine but only those who have some huge capital
to invest in mining, but if you want to stay small at earning some profit then yes holding them is a good way, but I personally do work with
Them to double them and triple them if possible in less than a year.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Direct usage is lot available with the gambling websites. So I use bitcoin in gambling a little. Remaining will be saved in a much safer way. Only on emergency conversion to fiat takes place.

Yeah bitcoin is really helpful at the time of emergencies, even if you have time to get your salary and if you need money then bitcoin can help you in best way.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I mostly hoard BTCitcoin. The BTCitcoin investments that I buy using my earned money from real life, is mostly just hoarded on one of my addresses (only a small percentage of my outcome per month) so hoping to earn some profits in the future but the amount I've earned on this forum, is hoarded for a bit then it's used for spending on my needs.
Pages:
Jump to: