Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you love India? Then please do it.... - page 3. (Read 18615 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I want moving all India, because It's my desire. So please share with me your experience about India and It's cultures....

Thanks!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
India is a vast country with various languages and cultures.It is difficult to describe it in words.I was born and living in India but I too still know only 40% about its various traditions,cultures and cuisines.Since you intend to visit India,I can only say come and see for yourself Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i love india.... and the most beautiful city is chandigarh which i saw ever in india.... its a clean and green city.... traffic is well maintained..... every flat is equal.... wide road in whole chandigarh... and park is in every sector..... even a red light area in sac. 45 is also in chandigarh for whom those want some fun.......
Activity: 16
Merit: 30
December 11, 2015, 07:16:12 AM
I am really missing Indian food lot.
Activity: 31
November 24, 2015, 01:11:25 AM
India is a good country except the wagers are very low.The laborers that moved to Europe and US about a decade ago are quite successful and they are leading a good life. Cool
Activity: 9
November 18, 2015, 04:59:08 AM
India's languages, religions, dance, music, architecture, food, and customs differ from place to place within the country. so its a good place to learn different things.
Indian food is different from rest of the world not only in taste but also in cooking methods.
wow indian food is very delicious i love indian food.
Yes friend you are right, Indian food is delicious i love it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 05, 2015, 01:46:22 AM
Ofcourse I love India, but sometimes when I see people fighting for tiny things or when I see corrupted people I start thinking whether these are indians or peeps. However most of the people you would find will be generous. Its a religios country and a huge part is a village and is supposed to be countryside.
Activity: 14
November 04, 2015, 04:30:06 AM
India's languages, religions, dance, music, architecture, food, and customs differ from place to place within the country. so its a good place to learn different things.
Indian food is different from rest of the world not only in taste but also in cooking methods.
wow indian food is very delicious i love indian food.
Activity: 17
November 04, 2015, 04:14:05 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 04, 2015, 04:01:44 AM
Did not quite understand what you need or mean, but INDIA is a good country and various religions and festivals make it much better.

Yup you are right. Many religions and many festivals that makes India a very unique country from others. If you want to experience the festive season then i think you better plan from the month of August as all major festivals begins from the month of August.

yups rakshabandhan, diwali, dussehra, independence day, eid and many more... an awesome experience is guaranteed.
Yes friend thats true you will get different experience and you will love it.
Activity: 16
November 04, 2015, 03:32:28 AM
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Did not quite understand what you need or mean, but INDIA is a good country and various religions and festivals make it much better.

Yup you are right. Many religions and many festivals that makes India a very unique country from others. If you want to experience the festive season then i think you better plan from the month of August as all major festivals begins from the month of August.

yups rakshabandhan, diwali, dussehra, independence day, eid and many more... an awesome experience is guaranteed.
Activity: 195

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
A newbie with his first post and attempted link in his signature.  Tongue

but but he wants MOVING INDIA !!!

Hehe!! We want running, juumping, bouncing, hoping, paceful India Tongue

I only like bouncing Shilpa Shetty..  Roll Eyes and Hoping Sunny leone. If you know what I mean.

I think you guys meant "hopping"...  Tongue
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
India is a very large country and have approx 29 states and each and every state has different language different cultures different traditions so if you are planning to visit india thats the best choice you can make You will simply love the indian food i bet you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
U definitely need to visit Rajasthan.. Smiley
U will have best experience of ur life..u will find some great ancient palaces of mughal emperors which are so well architect and designed and also the culture and tradition of rajasthan will attract you.  Smiley
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
U will love India that's for sure Smiley Differnt Places, Different cultures and Different Festivals makes India Unique from other Countires.

The best thing about India is the respect that they have for their guests Whether if it's from India or Abroad they will treat you in the same way and also in the best way.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
If you are planning to visit to india then you should definitely visit Gujarat state. U will definitely love the traditions and culture of gujarati's as they are very warm and well behaved with the guests who visits them. and u will also love the gujarati food which is delicious then anything else.
Activity: 21
i love india. Ornamental culture . i like street foods
Activity: 126
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I love india except some states

Which states ?
Maybe states which are ruled by Congress  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: