Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you love India? Then please do it.... - page 4. (Read 18615 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I love india except some states

Which states ?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I love india except some states
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 11, 2015, 05:35:56 AM
A newbie with his first post and attempted link in his signature.  Tongue

but but he wants MOVING INDIA !!!

Hehe!! We want running, juumping, bouncing, hoping, paceful India Tongue

I only like bouncing Shilpa Shetty..  Roll Eyes and Hoping Sunny leone. If you know what I mean.

Man you will make me spill , lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 04, 2015, 06:55:41 AM
Never been to India, it's still on my list. Was almost there. Been in the Chitwan NP in Nepal, that's close to India.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 04, 2015, 06:52:54 AM
I want moving all India, because It's my desire. So please share with me your experience about India and It's cultures....

Thanks!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

You want moving India ? I want running India, hell some of us even want jumping India.
Its your Desire ? I drive Honda!

That made me laugh too hard. Yes, I want a jumping India.

Well India is certainly a nice place to visit. And I advice you to spend more time in north India(Jammu, Himachal) east india(I love Sikkim) rather wasting your time in Uttar Pradesh and seeing taj mahal(no offence).
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
January 30, 2015, 11:51:12 PM

I only like bouncing Shilpa Shetty..  Roll Eyes and Hoping Sunny leone. If you know what I mean.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 24, 2015, 01:09:22 PM

www.V.systems
January 24, 2015, 01:02:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2015, 10:59:08 AM
www.V.systems
January 20, 2015, 12:14:41 PM
I want moving all India, because It's my desire. So please share with me your experience about India and It's cultures....

Thanks!

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

You want moving India ? I want running India, hell some of us even want jumping India.
Its your Desire ? I drive Honda!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 26, 2014, 01:19:50 PM
Yes i Love India

10 Reasons Why I Love India

1. People in India are ALWAYS welcoming and helpful only if you don’t show them any attitude, they will go out of their way to help you and make you feel comfortable and the best part is you won’t get charged for that because till now we do mean ” Atithi Devo Bhava”- Let the guest be God.

2. The concept of living with your ” family” is still the strongest point of living in India. Respecting your elders and not going against them, listening to them (period) and following their orders no-matter how old you are clearly shows the value and respect you hold towards your elders.

3. India is a photogenic country that is blessed with beautiful beaches, mountains, hills, Himalayas, forests, forts , temples, deserts, waterfalls and what not, India is really huge. India is a photographer’s paradise and a unique place for all those who loves travelling.

4. India is a religious country and everytime there is some or the other fun festivals happening that has their own religious stories behind them. Not to forget the fact of getting lovely extravagant gifts or money in all these festivals like Rakshabandhan, Diwali, Eid etc.

5. Food Food Food, how can you ever forget about the famous Indian food , Indian snacks and of course Indian chinese. No matter even if we crib about the amount of ghee or oil or spices mixed with the indian food or we might love the other food cuisines but we will always be obsessed about our enormous tikkas and butter chicken.

6. Indians respect every religion and the proof of that is a hindu friend visiting his muslim friend on eid or celebrating xmas with your friends even if you are not a cathelic. In short Indians always needs a reason to celebrate and live every moment.

7. Every single problem can be fixed in India that too in a cheap price as India is cheap and not expensive to live in. You can easily survive here as the food and the cost of living is not pricey neither fixed(depending on which place you live). You will always get the chance of bargaining..

8. No matter how obsessed you might be with Hollywood movies or compare Hollywood movies with Bollywood or make fun of it, at the end of the day you will visit your nearest theatre and watch the latest Bollywood movies with your family or friends or your partner, after all the desi bollywood gene is inside all of us.

9. Let’s not forget about the Indian Weddings, yes these Indian wedding ceremonies takes a hell of a time but the fun that you have is beyond words. Whiskey in One hand and Chicken lollypop in other hand and still you are dancing on the songs-“balle balle”.

10. The foreigners might project India according to the ” Slum Dog Millionaire” movie when the real fact is that every single person who is living in poverty is working really hard to get out of it. Not everyone gets the opportunity but there are millions of people who are working very hard to build their own opportunities and trying to change the structure of our beautiful country,

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 26, 2014, 03:56:28 AM

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: