Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Need To Put Your Emotion in Trading ? - page 12. (Read 2501 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 02, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

What are people trying to achieved here? Get rid of emotions while doing trading? lol.

Emotion is a natural thing so therefore once people do trades, it's already part of it. NO WAY YOU CAN STOPPED IT.

What people must managed is how to CONTROL it and not to GET RID of it. That's why it's necessary to do regular trades because while progressing, the trading experienced get by continous trades will teach a person how to deal with their emotions. This will take time though.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
The emotion to make huge profits is necessary in my opinion, by having such a feeling that it can foster positive values ​​in oneself such as being more serious and active in trading
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
November 02, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
no matter whether we are easily carried away by emotions when trading or not, I'm sure it will always appear in unexpected conditions, it's just that we often pretend to be carried away by emotions. So in trading, it's impossible for someone to not put their emotion in trading at all
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 02, 2018, 01:53:22 PM
Doing it purely based on emotion or instinct is not a good idea you are just to ruin all your profit and efforts in the long run, of course, there would be some wins and loses from the start but you will realize at the end that it is not enough to make some decent profits from trading specifically for day trading, you should arm yourself with knowledge, experiences, proper analyzation and more, I'm not a pro trader and it is just my opinion, you should expand your abilities and skills.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 02, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Yes we need to set aside our emotion when it comes to trading coz it will just affect our decision making and will lead us to make a wrong decision. If that happened we will just lose our precious money. Sometimes our mind speaks different from our heart but we must always remember that mind must always speak louder than our heart.
Indeed it is good to keep our emotions at a side because it will make your money get lose, try to be patient and never sell it at panic,,, those who are lack of knowledge are going sell when they will see price is dropping, but those who know how to take wise decision will never sell at panic,  make decision in trading with your mind not by heart for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
November 02, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
There is no place for emotion in this crypto world. Emotion can dump you and distract you from the crypto business. Better to keep your emotion at home while trading. Crypto is volatile as we all know so the price can be ups and down any time which is natural in crypto cryptocurrency. If you are emotionless trading is for you.

If the best traders in the world admit that there is not a proper way to work around your emotions while trading, do you seriously think people here have a better shot? Most people here are either investing with borrowed money or heavily over invested with their life savings. It's a combination no one can deal with, regardless of how 'experienced' you are.

Bots have taken over every tradable market, and crypto is definitely not an exception. If you can't do it yourself without emotions (which is close to impossible), let a bot do it for you. It acts and thinks 1000x faster than you as human, and it allows you to have time for other (more important) things in life. It's much better for your health as well, because trading brings in a strong dose of stress with it, and it really fucks up your sleeping cycle.

Crypto is a 24/7/365 market. It's not the stock market where you can rest.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 02, 2018, 09:07:23 AM
Yes we need to set aside our emotion when it comes to trading coz it will just affect our decision making and will lead us to make a wrong decision. If that happened we will just lose our precious money. Sometimes our mind speaks different from our heart but we must always remember that mind must always speak louder than our heart.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 07:19:59 AM
Decisions must be as rational as possible. Your assets must not be invested in a personal value. You must rely on your instinct of course. I mean, if you feel something big may be happening, you can listen to your inner voice and sell everything.
But decisions must be taken in full awareness of the situation. You can't rely on what you feel concerning a project. If you see that there is a lot of signs telling you to sell, even you have a great feeling with the project and the community, just sell it. You've seen a great partnership signed with this low value project? It is time to buy.
Also trading is mainly reading news, trying to understand underlying informations implied by the news. In other words, instinct and rational thinking.
Activity: 23
November 02, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
Trading bitcoin and stocks is really different but the way of trading is little bit the same, trader should ignore their emotions when they trading, each trader should makes decisions by data calculation and any other technical method. Trader are often to made a panic selling when the price of bitcoin fall and then they lose their money, this is not good for the future of their career.
yeah i agree with you.  Grin i finding a way to control the emotion it's really hard
Activity: 257
November 02, 2018, 03:44:26 AM
There is no place for emotion in this crypto world. Emotion can dump you and distract you from the crypto business. Better to keep your emotion at home while trading. Crypto is volatile as we all know so the price can be ups and down any time which is natural in crypto cryptocurrency. If you are emotionless trading is for you.
Activity: 11
November 02, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
Emotional trades will sooner or later lead to failure. Whenever you feel high like an eagle, when yor trades are going in the right direction, or down, depressed when you take a loss, leave the trading for some time. Take a look on your strategy, when youre not in the market, from some distance. Lower the ammount of money risked in one transaction, to level where you feel comfortably and calm. Greetings
Activity: 246
November 02, 2018, 02:08:25 AM
Emotions is normal to all people but you should control your emotions everytime you trade. It can give you a wrong decisions sometimes. Focus on what you gonna do to make a right decisions. All traders have a technique in trading, so you need to learn it and practice.
November 02, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
I don't think we need to place emotions in trade, even though sometimes the emotions are unstoppable and come because it is the nature of human beings, but we must continue to train our emotions, trade cannot be carried out with emotional feelings because it plagues your assets
it's just my opinion bro. but anyway thank you for your reply
November 02, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
I don't think we need to place emotions in trade, even though sometimes the emotions are unstoppable and come because it is the nature of human beings, but we must continue to train our emotions, trade cannot be carried out with emotional feelings because it plagues your assets
i think the emotion is good when we start doing something. But don't base on it a lot. this thing can be dangerous.
November 02, 2018, 12:36:30 AM
I've let my emotions get the best of me before and I tried to make up for my losses but I ended up just losing even more.  Its best to stay cold and calculated but that is easier said than done.  We are all just humans after all.  I bet in the near future all day trading will be done by artificial intelligence bots.  It's better for most people to just buy and hold.
yes. i agree with you. sometime in my trading. my emotion make me lose that trade. i think when we trade a lot and have good experience, we can stop the emotion on trading.
November 02, 2018, 12:34:30 AM
If you want to be successful then you need to apply your strategy in a consistent way and that is impossible to do if you rely on your emotions to do your trades, so the decision is simple you need to limit your emotions when you are trading because if you do not do it then the chances that you are going to become successful diminish to the point that it could be impossible to get profits otherwise.
i know what you mean. But i see some time my team and me looking the chart and market then we're scared the downtrend and cut loss very soon. So i think this is the problem when we trading without emotions. Anyway, thank you
November 02, 2018, 12:32:11 AM
Going by the heading topic of your post, it is a danger signal to put emotions on trading. Although, I tell you it is very difficult to eliminate totally because we are humans and we attached with emotions because our real money is involved. However, an experienced trader does not always get to watch his trade at irrelevant intervals. He allows the trade a longer time to mature .
thank you. i will try my best. i just a newbie . in the next time i will posting a better post
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 12:21:55 AM
If you want to be successful then you need to apply your strategy in a consistent way and that is impossible to do if you rely on your emotions to do your trades, so the decision is simple you need to limit your emotions when you are trading because if you do not do it then the chances that you are going to become successful diminish to the point that it could be impossible to get profits otherwise.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
November 01, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
I've let my emotions get the best of me before and I tried to make up for my losses but I ended up just losing even more.  Its best to stay cold and calculated but that is easier said than done.  We are all just humans after all.  I bet in the near future all day trading will be done by artificial intelligence bots.  It's better for most people to just buy and hold.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 01:12:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: