Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Need To Put Your Emotion in Trading ? - page 7. (Read 2501 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 108
When prices and assets go down, then emotions arise by themselves, and I made a sale and then bought it again below the price I sold before and automatically gets more coins than before. Then the coin price drops again, panic makes me stressed and emotional, finally I sold my assets at a cheap price again. That is why the feeling of emotion must be abandoned,  because we will suffer losses. This includes my worst experience.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
In trade, I prefer to combine the two above written approach. I begin to trade thanks to my emotions. I want to trade because I want to make money, because I like the process of trading and I enjoy it. But before opening a position, I try to remove unnecessary emotions. I make a plan for buying and selling coins and there is no place for harmful emotions (greed, fear, insecurity, etc.). After drawing up the plan, I clearly attach myself to it and don't allow the emotions to influence me.
After I close the deal, I again enjoy and give free rein to emotions.
So I prefer not to remove my emotions at all, I think that it is impossible to do (if you are trading for yourself and on your money). I try to control them and use them correctly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
I feel one should be a little detached. Getting emotional in business is a waste of time. We do business to make money  and mixing actual business with emotional matters is to be avoided. We have to apply our heads, not our hearts. Of course we should have an attraction to the business, otherwise, we won't get any enjoyment out of it. But, put bluntly, we should keep our hearts and heads separately when it comes to doing any sort of business, modern or traditional. Emotional approaches can distort our attitudes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
While trading in the market there should not be any emotions with a person.
If so the trading cannot be done properly. Trading is a part of business there should not be any emotions.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Crypto trading is not just for emotional people. Those who can become emotionless in trading, they can benefit from cryptocurrency. Emotional trading will be a loss only you can not get any profit. So if we want to be a good and successful crypto trader, then we have to put our emotion aside.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
for me, emotion is what drives me to stay in crypo and continue to do work for profit.
emotions can be controlled if we are not greedy and able to think rationally. in commerce we need emotions not to give up easily, and we must be able to control those emotions so that we don't make hasty decisions.
Activity: 234
Sometimes it's very difficult to put aside your emotions when trading. But in the real sense, applying emotions in trading is the easiest way for one to lose everything. Emotions will always push you to want gain more and in that process, you will find yourself losing everything profit you have worked for. Don't apply emotions when trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Our emotions are part of the decisions we’ve made in life specially when this will effect our financial aspect and this investment is not far from that
As a starting trader i am using another strategy ,not just TA and speculative instead i am putting my instincts when deciding,and luckily i am successful in my so far trading,though i know theres no permanent winning in this riskiest area of profiteering
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In this case, you need only a cold head and a calculation plan at what percentage to fix the profit, otherwise it may delay and the trader will have to wait a long time for a new price increase

For profit in the trade you need to be able to get rid of emotions but it is very difficult to do. I have been trying not to panic for a long time when there is bad news but I do not always succeed.

The emotion mainly comes in play when you are in a loss. Once you see you are in loss, you tend to take emotional decisions like re-buy at lower price or sell in loss to jump in another coin etc. These types of things result in wrong decisions and eventually one loses more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
If you want to be successful then you need to apply your strategy in a consistent way and that is impossible to do if you rely on your emotions to do your trades, so the decision is simple you need to limit your emotions when you are trading because if you do not do it then the chances that you are going to become successful diminish to the point that it could be impossible to get profits otherwise.
i know what you mean. But i see some time my team and me looking the chart and market then we're scared the downtrend and cut loss very soon. So i think this is the problem when we trading without emotions. Anyway, thank you
You need to find a way to trade in which you find yourself comfortable, for example I am a very analytical person, so I prefer to leave my emotions behind when I trade but if you find that you benefit from using your emotions in the way you trade then there is nothing wrong with adding a little bit of that into your trading, just remember as I said that if you want to be consistent you cannot be that emotional.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
It is utterly impossible to trade without emotions. And emotional trading is a recipe for failure, so a good trader should learn the art of training themselves mentally and reducing the effects of emotions on their decisions to the bearest minimum.

It's not about what you want the market to do, it's about what you have analysed that could happen based on available tools and guides.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Before starting trading traders need to keep their emotion at home. There is no place in trading for emotion if you are not emotion-free then you cannot do something well in trading. Though we are a human being we belong emotion by born so as much as possible we have to avoid emotion while trading.

It is easy to say but in the reality it is so hard to do. Emotion is human nature, it comes anytime anywhere without pernissions. Even if you leave your emotion at home (although I'm not sure how you do it LOL), but emotion will always be with you. You only need to learn how to manage your emotion on some situations.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
In trading, emotions are the worst enemy. They can make you take bad decisions and lose a lot of money.
A trader is not looking for emotions, a trader is looking to make money.
If you are looking for emotions, go for extreme sports

If trading causes you strong emotions, it means trading is not for you.
Price increases and decreases must not have an emotional impact on you, otherwise it may cost you a lot of money.. Tongue
I do agree because emotion will be bothering you to make wise decisions. And as you can't make a decision wisely, it may led to you losing what you have and will be a hindrance to reach your goal of earning. Maybe you should learn how to control and handle emotions so that it will not cause any negative things while you are in the process of making money.
Activity: 7
In trading, emotions are the worst enemy. They can make you take bad decisions and lose a lot of money.
A trader is not looking for emotions, a trader is looking to make money.
If you are looking for emotions, go for extreme sports

If trading causes you strong emotions, it means trading is not for you.
Price increases and decreases must not have an emotional impact on you, otherwise it may cost you a lot of money.. Tongue
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I trade as it is without emotion, even if i will have a loss this is it and i continue without look behind, even if i'm a bit sorry after loss. I like to trading and i like to hold and not trading in a hurry, i trade in medium or long term because is not so stressfull for me, and i not have time trading every day.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Before starting trading traders need to keep their emotion at home. There is no place in trading for emotion if you are not emotion-free then you cannot do something well in trading. Though we are a human being we belong emotion by born so as much as possible we have to avoid emotion while trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
if I myself will not place emotions in trade, because using emotions if I think getting results is difficult, so the trade that must be matched is a great sense of patience so that we can get good results and want too

The trader should forget about his emotions and work using his brains only. The emotions will not let him take the right decision, and sooner or later, he will make a fatal mistake and lose everything.
Activity: 42
No emotion into trading, just pure trading.  Buy low, sell high.  My latest major investment is in the crypto - Canya Coin CAN.  Massive dump, I purchased at the bottom and now she is rising to the moon
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
In my opinion, don't bring emotions in trading because it could cause losses. When you're angry you can't focus
what's in front of you. In the world of trading we have to always be patient towards what happened.
Pages:
Jump to: