Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you pay attention on advisors when choosing a good ICO project? - page 5. (Read 574 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
For me the most things to find a good ico is the roadmap and the team and ofcourse the good to be true announcement. Its true that most of the ico now are almost the same, and lately they are becoming a scam ico. So you better to review the projects first and good thing to ask somebody to give a good advise.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
What do you mean by advisors? Bounty managers?
I care about them but not too much, if the manager has a newbie profile that won't make me suspect the worst - just the guy spends his time on developing, not chatting.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think it is just a marketing decision, when you see the face of these advisors on their website, it is likely you will be swayed to invest in the ICO and generate alot of hype, Draper and Cuban are two billionaires they are using to sell ICOs now, before what they do is to look for big company to partner but I think that is not enough again
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Lately all the projects try to attract best faces onboard for their projects, I started noticing that they are almost the same everywhere. What things are more important for you? Are advisors one of the most significant criteria?
All the criteria in the project are important and we must be careful in analyzing them. Project advisor is also important, but not an indicator that the project will be successful and for me the advisor is a complement to make potential investors believe and interested in the project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Lately all the projects try to attract best faces onboard for their projects, I started noticing that they are almost the same everywhere. What things are more important for you? Are advisors one of the most significant criteria?
Pages:
Jump to: