Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 20. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Of course I do because crypto coins helps me to save more money through their bounty programs. It does not matter if I get a cheap reward at least I have money

Yes, that's exactly what i am doing i really thankful having in crypto coin on bounty thread because it gives profitable profit in the end of your campiagn without any capital you wanna invested, purely a pre earner has a big impact in financial aspect of the family.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 13, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Also for me my friend I'd really like crypto because this is the only way to help by myself and also by keeping the needs of my family.I have many times experienced about online income but for how many years, I've really find the best way to make an income and that is the only cryptocurrency.
Crypto has fed you and your family, I'm new to Crypto, but I really like Crypto because I believe Crypto will bring me income, Crypto will change my life. They will grow strongly in the future. That's what I predicted. Hope it will come true.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
Yes, I like crypto. Because it can be profitably profitable. As a result of this, English can be better.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 13, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes, life is a new excitement in every aspect and I can not think of a reason to love something that has contributed to the change of my life, to the strengthening of my financial situation. I think that there are many valid reasons for not loving it, whether it is working in this field, supporting me not to close many debts if I have to specialize. I will love the crypto money market until the end of this business, if at all! Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
March 13, 2018, 09:45:07 AM
Of course I do because crypto coins helps me to save more money through their bounty programs. It does not matter if I get a cheap reward at least I have money
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
March 13, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
There is no doubt. Obviously i like crypto coin. Personally crypto currency help me on financial purpose a lot. It is the future of money. A good way to earn money.
Activity: 208
March 13, 2018, 09:04:43 AM
Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Also for me my friend I'd really like crypto because this is the only way to help by myself and also by keeping the needs of my family.I have many times experienced about online income but for how many years, I've really find the best way to make an income and that is the only cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
March 13, 2018, 08:33:22 AM
Yes I do like cryptocoins or digital coins because I am hopeful one day I'd be able to buy things online across the world with just using these cryptocoins instead of using credit cards. At least you won't have to pay huge taxes for the items you buy online too which will cost much more. And I get to be more patient and save a lot more than before because I wanted to make some profits through cryptocurrencies through trading.
Activity: 350
March 13, 2018, 08:24:05 AM
I like crypto coin. Contacting crypto coin made me earn some money. Among my peers, my university was not as good as them. But after touching crypto coin, it made a great change in my life and I reduced my inferiority. I I'm glad that the crypto coin has changed my life, so I like crypto coin.
Activity: 93
March 13, 2018, 08:09:17 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
Ofcourse because of the benefits of bitcoin we are experiencing changing in our lives. Crypto currencies are really helpful to al of us especially in financial matters it really free us from financial crisis where we can say that crypto currencies are really turns my life ti something.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
Definitely i do!  Why, because entering crypto world changed our life for the better i terms of financial status, this is one of the best partime job i have enjoy and earn for real.. No bosses and can do in the comfort of my home.. Lucky we are who are into crypto..

because we are boss for our job and if we want to make a big income, then we need to work to reach what we want. I think after we knew crypto coin and getting involved in this crypto world, we become addicted and we want to collect more and more coin so we have the opportunity to make money in the future. I am not just like a crypto coin but I love crypto coin because from this crypto coin, I can make money and I still want to make more money.

Crypto currencies are like heroic episodes of this era. If someone gets involved into this crypto world then im sure they will get addicted for lifetime. We know how it drives our adrenaline when we get the payments every week. That weekend is best time of our life and it doesn't end there only. There are many more opportunities to earn different crypto currency through bounties, social media campaigns and much more. That my friends is driving force for us and it is so easy as we all know and thats why it adds up more fun to our daily life.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
March 13, 2018, 07:32:22 AM
Yes i do. I get benefits from it since the day i started it. Everything thing of it is more creative and interesting. It gives freedom in my economic sector. And this job i am my boss of my own. By the help of Blockchain technology i can check anyone public information and transaction. And it also hide my personal information to other And this i like most Grin. By the help of Bitcoin i can afford a good life style for me and for my parents. Because of crypto currency i can buy any thing from merchants with out paying them real money  Wink
Activity: 21
March 13, 2018, 04:43:09 AM
I'd like ETH and BTC yet not completly conviced of others alts .
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 13, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
I am in love with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology generally. With blockchain technology and cryptocurrency  I have been expose so many ideas and concepts. I am seeing the world as just a small community that can be reached financially without any barrier.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 13, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
Honestly at first i don't like bitcoin because i don't know it and think that it is a big scam.But after my friend introduce it to me  on how he got big income of bitcoin and that is the start that my mind was change and got interest of bitcoin.And now i'm here and all i can see that i'm the number one fans of crypto coin specially the bitcoin.
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
of course i do! it gives me excitement and a future to look forward too.  Grin

i mean c'mon, this technology is new and interesting. i'm talking about blockchain only itself. yet to touch into coins yet.  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 03:38:54 AM
Yes! I do really like crypto coin because it helps me a lot. I'm earning vast knowledge about crypto world and money as well. For me, there's no reason to hate crypto coin if you will just focus and believe that crypto is a life changer.
Activity: 167
March 13, 2018, 03:35:50 AM
of course cryptocoin is the best investment place, here we can invest our money without having to pay taxes and this is called freedom
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 13, 2018, 03:33:54 AM
Definitely i do!  Why, because entering crypto world changed our life for the better i terms of financial status, this is one of the best partime job i have enjoy and earn for real.. No bosses and can do in the comfort of my home.. Lucky we are who are into crypto..

because we are boss for our job and if we want to make a big income, then we need to work to reach what we want. I think after we knew crypto coin and getting involved in this crypto world, we become addicted and we want to collect more and more coin so we have the opportunity to make money in the future. I am not just like a crypto coin but I love crypto coin because from this crypto coin, I can make money and I still want to make more money.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: