Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 22. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 12:42:17 AM
Well, who wouldn't? bitcoin or crypto currency as a whole has managed to multiply our earnings in a way no banks interest or stock market earnings can. Its just hilarous and once you start you can never stop. It doesn't take too much of our time when we do trading. A little statistic research then we are able to put our money in circulation. We all want financial security. Its just awesome we have crypto to reach that goal in life.
Yeah crypto means a lot in our life because of the awesome benefits .Crypto is one of a great provider in our needs to achieve goals and dreams in life. I love crypto earnings because no need to have any capital it is such a good transaction so it is better to be grateful in life because of the opportunities they gave to us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 12:17:34 AM
Well, who wouldn't? bitcoin or crypto currency as a whole has managed to multiply our earnings in a way no banks interest or stock market earnings can. Its just hilarous and once you start you can never stop. It doesn't take too much of our time when we do trading. A little statistic research then we are able to put our money in circulation. We all want financial security. Its just awesome we have crypto to reach that goal in life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 12:12:57 AM
Yes of course I like crypto coin. Because crypto has a higher value than our current currency but not all altcoin. Beside that I like crypto coin because I could earn money even though I'm at home. I have more time to my family because of that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 10:56:41 PM
I really like it, because this crypto changed my way and my way of thinking, after knowing crypto I work harder. In crypto I generate profitable income even though not many. we can follow other work in the crypto world such as join ICO and Bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
So so.. Today there are a lot of scam project, that why i doesnt want to participate in bounty. I think that trading is only the one way to get money on crypto, but trading is also risky.
No it’s not risky but I think I need a little bit knowledge about it because if we understand bitcoin so believe me we can earn a lot of money from it and I think bitcoin is much better than any other crypto so I think there is no risk in bitcoin and nothing is scam here we just need to be positive about bitcoin and also we need to support bitcoin because it’s here for us and it never give lose to anyone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
March 10, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
Yes, I like crypto a lot. Because crypto is more profitable than any other business or job. I am a student and fulltime Trader. My dream is to do something with crypto in future. And I want to take this in my profession. Crypto is blessing for me.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 52
March 10, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
The reason why I keep patronizing cryptocurrencies is because I believe that cryptocurrency is our future. The blockchain technology will change our current economic system and I believe that many people adapt cryptocurrencies.

I agree that cryto coin is having many useful and helpful ways as a source of funds, profits, livelihood, etc.. It has lot of advantages for many people who are using it. I see no reason not to like crypto coin because I believe that it won't harm us if we were going to use it in legal ways.
Activity: 34
March 10, 2018, 11:49:47 AM
The best thing for me in crypto is that I can be a broker myself.
It gives me more freedom and flexibility.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
of course I like CryptoCoin,
not just CryptoCoin but Token is also a part of my collection,
as a Cryptocoin fans, i'm are not only involved with BTC Mining
but I am also involved in GBX masternode, BitWhite Delegates
and invest in Tokens (Commodities) for some projects
that I feel in keeping with the trend of investment in the portfolio of the long term 2 years,

besides of this,
TokenGO's as I represent them for my signature here,
I also hope TokenGo is not just altcoin or Token
but more than both to enable me to complete the investment size
in my cryptocurrency investment portfolio by 2022,
if we are discussing investment-related risks,
I really want u know about "your capital 100% is risk."

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 10, 2018, 12:39:52 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

yes of course I really like cryptocurrency, from the crypto world all payments are more secure and convenient because the transactions are well encrypted but also you can see the delivery process because the crypto transactions developed blockchain can be seen all the delivery process.
Crypto saves us from people who like to look at our transaction, it's not safe for us that is why we are having this decentralized transaction.
I really like this to succeed and I will be supporting this because I myself is a crypto enthusiast and I have a decent investment on bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 574
March 10, 2018, 12:17:15 AM

yes of course I really like cryptocurrency, from the crypto world all payments are more secure and convenient because the transactions are well encrypted but also you can see the delivery process because the crypto transactions developed blockchain can be seen all the delivery process.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 11:48:06 PM
Sometimes I asked mysefl and my friend that what they thought to invent crypto coin . I like it so much
Activity: 78
March 09, 2018, 11:44:50 PM
Of course I do like crypto coin. It sustains all my needs in my life especially in school. Because of crypto coin I am now at the state of being a man who has a positive mind and not depending on the others. Now i know how to stand up by my own. Thanks to crypto coin.
Activity: 560
March 09, 2018, 09:20:48 AM
I like crypto at first because I want to earn a profit or earn income from here. I am confused because I don't have a job, and finally crypto that helps me to make money. until finally I am more interested and continue to looking knowledge also about crypto, I continue to study until now I can also determine a good bounty project in this forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
The reason why I keep patronizing cryptocurrencies is because I believe that cryptocurrency is our future. The blockchain technology will change our current economic system and I believe that many people adapt cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
Absolutely yes crytocurrency is the new way to earn lots of money but be wise always there are many scam sites out there. Choose a legit site to invest for example in cloud mining choose a website that have lots of proof of payments.
Activity: 17
March 09, 2018, 08:38:08 AM
So so.. Today there are a lot of scam project, that why i doesnt want to participate in bounty. I think that trading is only the one way to get money on crypto, but trading is also risky.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
I really like cryptocurrency coin because of the concept they have like decentralised, peer to peer and block chain technology. The growth prospects of crypto coin is awesome and no body or no such thing in the world gives this much profit for the investment that too in a very short span. The way crypto coin operates and the kind of technology used is nowhere matching with any technology in the world. I like and love crypto coin.
We are on the same boat. Yes, no job's salary could ever parallel to the investment here and also with the campaigns here in crypto world. For just a short period of time you will earn it and unlike 8 hour-work you need not to work overtime and get stressed to earn more fiat money. I so like the crypto world and much more the crypto coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
March 09, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
Yes i love it a lot
Some altcoin too. It realy good as investment for me and because of crypto coin make my mindset about economic matter being different
Activity: 69
March 09, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
yes i really like, this is a very good investment place because i do not need to pay taxes and i can invest all the money i have here for free without tax deductions
Pages:
Jump to: