Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 3. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:39:32 AM
Crypto is a future transaction system, I like cryptocurrency because I'm sure that someday will be legalized and become standard for transactions, we are still new and the world is not ready to accept the changes so they banned bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, someday they will realize the benefits of cryptocurrency and immediately legalize.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 05:33:26 AM
I really love Crypto coins. They are one of the markets that give me the most income, I'm deciding to give up my main job to spend all my time in the Crypto market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 05:29:05 AM
Yes,I really like crypto coins because of the profit I get from crypto coins I can pay my all little little dream or wishes.It make me happy.
Activity: 13
April 19, 2018, 05:14:35 AM
Yes, very much .once we explore the crypto currency world we will not have any desire to get back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 05:12:37 AM
I really like crypto coins because of the profit I get from crypto coins I can pay all my debts and now I have a better life and I become more confident
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
April 19, 2018, 05:03:31 AM
i think main reason why people like crypto is , its opportunity that could make people earn much money.many ways to do this, like trading or mining.even people that have not capital , they can joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 112
April 19, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
I like them very much. Altcoin and ICO's are the reasons for my income. Altcoins creates new opportunities in the market for crypto-investors. Even ICO's force the existing coins to perform better and deliver best services which will beneficial for both users and investors.
Activity: 26
April 19, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
yes really i like cryptocoin,it’s creation marks an important milestone in the realm of digital currencies, due to its distributed and decentralized nature.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 04:26:19 AM
Im so much like crypto-coin because of this i can manage my financial needs and now i can buy a thing that i want . Just make some research to know what is important of this and how to earn  and save a lot for the future. Be smart and wisely if you want to earn using crypto-coin. I see many successful people that very love this.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 04:09:10 AM
Yes i do really like it when i was young it is like 5 years before i started to like bitcoin and i study it on my free time in school ofcourse and the time passed by i learned also about cryptocurrencies ang how it works. Today i am trading such cryptocurrencies and im happy in it.
thats good work for you mate.in our spare time, we can make money through trading or become a bounty hunter. this opportunity is very big and we can do anytime. it really fun for me.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 04:06:24 AM
Yes, I like this crypto currency more than she even can say that the more predictable Crypto currency, and is very practical in life.
Yrah Youre right my friend.Like you I really like in crypto because of hpw many people proven that because of crypto their life started to change and have a financial support.
Activity: 97
April 19, 2018, 03:34:49 AM
I think, I am really like crypto coin and have be the part of crypto coin more than five years and I am still loyal with the crypto coin because I really trust to bitcoin where I have got everything I need from bitcoin and crypto coin. I have buy new car, new house and I can married with my special girls in my life because I have be the part in Bitcoin for several years and until now I keep trust bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 02:24:45 AM
Yes i do really like it when i was young it is like 5 years before i started to like bitcoin and i study it on my free time in school ofcourse and the time passed by i learned also about cryptocurrencies ang how it works. Today i am trading such cryptocurrencies and im happy in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 19, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
Well maybe almost everybody like to be instant rich so I think everybody including me like crypto a lot  Grin. I don’t know for anyone who don’t know crypto that’s why they didn’t invest.Cryptocurrencies’ instant money and instant loss to investment also entice many risk-taker investors like me to invest unmindful of the outcome. Smiley
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
I like crypto coin because in these days it has provide my a regular job facility and i am working for bitcoin and fr those who can give me online work and for that i can earn good amount of money, It is not only a coin but behind this a strong monetary system is working and i like crypto because crypto is the future invest now in crypto and rich in the future.
Activity: 176
April 19, 2018, 01:57:38 AM
Yes, i really do like cryptocurrencies, cause its kinda helping me to provide for my future needs, this is like managing your stocks, in the market. And to earn cryptos, you can earn it without investing, you just have to work for it, by joining campaigns and by that, you'll get paid. See, thats why i really do love cryptos, cause its giving me or us opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 210
April 19, 2018, 01:22:46 AM
Yes I do like crypto coins ,it is a good investment for all who don't have enough money .You can get free coins by doing some bounties and in airdrops .
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
April 19, 2018, 12:56:54 AM
In my insight I really like cryptocoins because it may pump nor dump. The more you hold your token the more it rise its value. So, as a bounty hunter you know when to hold or sell your cryptocoins. In addition to that the more cryptocoins you hold the more profit you can earn. Be wise and make your time valuable.
Activity: 420
April 19, 2018, 12:51:44 AM
They can increase their capital well. Coins that are not part of the top 50 are likely to have no future and will be forgotten over time. So while there is an opportunity, I earn on them
Activity: 648
April 19, 2018, 12:44:42 AM
I like crypto and I have loss all of my time looking and check the crypto price in dailey, almost have my daily time was loss to check and looking forward the situation of crypto day by day. Some time when I get great moment I bought bitcoin and altcoin, it needed more foccuss to check where is the best moment to buy bitcoin and altcoin. The same thing when I sell altcoin or bitcoin, when I got profit more than I bought I will sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: