Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 6. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
Yes, all bitcointalk forum members and many other people mostly like to use crypto, thats why we are all here, because we are learning about cryptoworld and making profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
April 12, 2018, 05:33:05 AM
I am very glad that I learned about crypto-currencies and this forum. I pay a lot of attention to this, I constantly read and follow my tokens, which I have, and participate in bounty companies. Also, I believe in the future of the currency, and that in the future, we will use them as a means of payment.
Activity: 350
April 12, 2018, 03:11:19 AM
Indeed, on the off chance that you have some time for crypto then you should love it since for what reason do you invest energy for these? Fundamentally the appropriate response is to win benefits, correct? All things considered, we as a whole realize that in first time we do crypto things however not each of the keep an eye on simply have a money related thing for it. Others are additionally flabbergasted for what they gain from crypto and as long as they are draw in for it they acknowledge it and figure out how to love crypto. In addition, they should comprehend crypto in light of the fact that on the off chance that they don't think about it then they are losing some part of care to figure out how this innovation influence us to love it more.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 02:59:17 AM
I think, I am really like crypto coin and have be the part of crypto coin more than five years and I am still loyal with the crypto coin because I really trust to bitcoin where I have got everything I need from bitcoin and crypto coin. I have buy new car, new house and I can married with my special girls in my life because I have be the part in Bitcoin for several years and until now I keep trust bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 12, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
I like them very much. Altcoin and ICO's are the reasons for my income. Altcoins creates new opportunities in the market for crypto-investors. Even ICO's force the existing coins to perform better and deliver best services which will beneficial for both users and investors.
Activity: 105
April 12, 2018, 02:57:04 AM
For me. I like cryptocurrency and the most like bitcoin BTC. The new world depend on cryptocurrency and it will become on virtual currency. And bitcoin is the most popular and most uses virtual currency in the world now. In 2018 it will be the best year of crypto coin or currency.
Activity: 88
April 12, 2018, 02:55:52 AM
Obviously I like crypto coin because crypto coins gives us a potential chance where we can invest our small money and make profit from it. For this reason I like more crypto coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
April 11, 2018, 09:34:12 PM
Yes ofcourse , every person using crypto-curriencies is always like crypto coin . Crypto coin is very interesting to all traders and user of online ,like me. Why im so like the crypto? , because this is important on me , i always use this everyday in trading , i always use this to earn a money for my financial needed everyday. In short , We Like this !
Activity: 118
April 11, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
Yes, I like the crypto currency too. I really like cryptocarja coins because they are conceptual, justified and peer-block chain technology. Because the investment in the crypto world is very profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 11, 2018, 09:02:41 PM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
who am i to deny?thats the reason why im here..though lots of risks must have and get through before tasting the sweetness of earning still this makes me feel satisfying..and j dont just like crypto because i ilove this and cant even see life without this now.

Of course I like crytocurrency, especially bitcoin. I like it just because of simple reasons. First, it makes transactions much faster and reliable. Second, it opens opportunities to have jobs and to earn profit. Who would not like a great opportunity like this. In short, I like cryptocurrency because it is very useful and handy for me . It can be used by anyone anytime anywhere.

Same reason but i guess its indeed,this are the characteristics of bitcoin that most of us here,not to mention the volatility of every coins that makes this journey more fun and enjoyable
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
Beside profit crypto change my everyday routine when i'm woke up everyday i check the price of bitcoin and other alts especially my portfolio. Crypto can give you reach your goals easily when you work hard and patience.
I really like crypto coin because it is making me a profitable person, and i like crypto because it is helping me to be more business minded and crypto coin is really helping me to be more wise and knowledgable, and off course i like crypto because i am earning money with crypto.
we can gain a very wide knowledge of crypto technology. more importantly cryto coin provides many opportunities to make money if working on various ico projects.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 11, 2018, 08:47:03 PM
Beside profit crypto change my everyday routine when i'm woke up everyday i check the price of bitcoin and other alts especially my portfolio. Crypto can give you reach your goals easily when you work hard and patience.
I really like crypto coin because it is making me a profitable person, and i like crypto because it is helping me to be more business minded and crypto coin is really helping me to be more wise and knowledgable, and off course i like crypto because i am earning money with crypto.
Activity: 98
April 11, 2018, 08:35:44 PM
Yes, I like it because ot is safe for users to transact and to invest. Also it is fast because it uses technology and internet to make it more faster. But for the first time users it will be hard but you'll get use to it
Activity: 133
April 11, 2018, 08:34:46 PM
Of course I like crytocurrency, especially bitcoin. I like it just because of simple reasons. First, it makes transactions much faster and reliable. Second, it opens opportunities to have jobs and to earn profit. Who would not like a great opportunity like this. In short, I like cryptocurrency because it is very useful and handy for me . It can be used by anyone anytime anywhere.
Activity: 115
April 11, 2018, 08:33:45 PM
Of course I like crypto currency since the first time I know about that, everyday I spend my free time to earn bitcoin. No a day without bitcoin.. bitcoin give me new life and new knowledge, in here I can learn and I can make money, bitcoin is really helpful for my life.
Activity: 112
April 11, 2018, 08:33:03 PM
I like bitcoin because bitcoin is changing the world, bitcoin is changing the life of many people. Bitcoin make poor people rich while they are working with bitcoin. Also bitcoin is educing the unemployment from the whole world. we can also say that in this modern age bitcoin is the only simple way trough which we can grown fast and make our self rich in the future.
Activity: 101
April 11, 2018, 08:32:07 PM
I like also cryptocurrency because of that reason, we can start investing our money to crypto in a small capital and they have potential to gain you more profit using that currencies. And i think that's the reason why almost all bitcoin user love cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
April 11, 2018, 01:22:56 PM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Ofcourse, it did changes a lot of things in my life since I've known it. I was too hesitant to take risk at bitcoin before but since I've learned the basics of it, I've got to know it's potential to provide a sustainable life for most of us. I love it for it is a great way of earning and having an assurance to save for our future. Through it's long term investment, everything went lighter for us to bear financially.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
April 11, 2018, 09:26:22 AM
Yes I do, I like crypto coin, I start learning crypto when I lost my last job, and at the moment I feel its something great and I want to know more about it. so I decided to learn and looking for many information about cryptocurrency. now even I have a new job I still love crypto coin and want to use it and learn it more and more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
Yes, if you have some time for crypto then you should love it because why do you spend time for these? Basically the answer is to earn profits, right? Well, we all know that in first time we do crypto things but not all tend to just have a financial thing for it. Others are also amazed for what they learn from crypto and as long as they are engage for it they accept it and learn to love crypto. Besides, they should really understand crypto because if they don't know about it then they are losing some aspect of care to learn how this technology make us love it more.
Pages:
Jump to: