Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 36. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
I love crypto coins because this can change a person's life for the better.
hopefully i can achieve what i want from coin crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes i really like crypto because it give me a chances to rich. When i still didnt know crypto it is hard for to buy a things but when my friend told try bitcoin.first i was doubt i toigh maybe its a scam. But when i try it with 100$ starting money i was shock because my 100$ that i invest its become 300$ its multiply
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
yeah i really like it. these days, having some coin in cryptocurrencies could make your life simple. because neither you can make it as payment or you could hold it longer to become a good asset for yourself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
Yes with this cryptocurrency will make me change my life. get a job that is comfortable. not many people can be like me. thanks for cryptocurrency
Yeah, this is a great way of self-realization. With cryptocurrencies the future of our world, it is now clear to everyone.
Activity: 226
February 04, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
of course....
I really like crypto coin.its very good opportunity to grow up our lives.Its change my life.Now i also joined the facebook,tweeter campaign and earn more money....
Activity: 280
February 04, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
Absolutely, it helped me to save money and wait for the right time in terms of using it. Because we all know that the value of cryptos are unstable and may somehow surprised us overnight from a value of $1 to $60 by just leaving it is one of the reason too I like it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 04, 2018, 08:49:48 AM
Yes, I really like crypto coins because it provides opportunities for others to earn.  Joining bounty ICO's are one of the many ways to earn money. I was also excited whenever I finish a campaign and once it joined the listing or exchange, all of the things you worked for are worth it as long as you get paid from the campaign. It takes a while but it's worth the wait.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.
I really like it because each of them promise the transparency in their activity so how could i not love this kin of jobs, i am a crypto fan.
Activity: 93
February 04, 2018, 08:32:07 AM
Of course I like crypto coins , even though I just have a little bit of idea what is crypto ions I just hope that someday I will have a opportunity to have them even a one coin I am happy to have it .knowing crypto coins , it is a big help to people who have it and also investing on it.
Activity: 70
February 04, 2018, 08:23:46 AM
I like cryptocurrency because of its features. Also,  when I go to work for it,  I learn how to manage my time wisely and it greatly helps me in getting income.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
February 04, 2018, 07:56:51 AM
Its hard to find any person who dont like crypto (maybe only government officials or maybe bankers). Resided them i dont see who could hate crypto. This is probably the best thing that ever happen to us, with many opportunities to earn them in various ways and various crypto.

There are many people that don't like crypto currencies, but they are not here on this forum. U agree with you that bitcoin and many other coins are probably the best thing that happened to us on the internet, chance for us to make some money and maybe a chance to get rich, something that we didn't have before crypto.
So I will let haters to hate, there will be more coins for us. Anyway there will be just limited amount of bitcoins and many other coins, so it's better to work on stocking more and more before they stops to come.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
February 04, 2018, 07:50:30 AM
Its hard to find any person who dont like crypto (maybe only government officials or maybe bankers). Resided them i dont see who could hate crypto. This is probably the best thing that ever happen to us, with many opportunities to earn them in various ways and various crypto.
Activity: 140
February 03, 2018, 10:28:05 PM
Of course I like crypto coins as it has  the ability to convert the business into virtual reality.The profit margin of cryptos are increasing very fast and the profits are much higher than actual investment made other than the cryptos.After Bitcoin Ethereum is the best cryptos as it has the much value after bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 10:20:55 PM
Ofcourse i love cryptocurrency, it's a virtual money and its the future of the internet base business all should i say it's all in the internet, We are in the world of business that converts to a virtual reality what i love about cryptocurrencies it will surpass anything that we have now! it will change the life of every people in the world.
Activity: 70
February 03, 2018, 09:58:45 PM
Yes i really like crypto coins. That most i like is bitcoib beacause this caoin is have a much value than the other coin but i like it all.
Activity: 85
February 03, 2018, 09:56:07 PM
Yes i really like it the cryptocoin that i most i like is ethereum beacause this coin is the next coin that have a much value in bitcoin. Thats the reason that i like it etheruem.
Activity: 334
February 03, 2018, 08:43:56 PM
It is very good for us that cryptocurrency are being created, not only we can generate income from here but also it will serve us a tool to fasten online transaction. Good to see that more people are adopting this great technology because it totally resolved pending transaction and there still no need to be on field making those old stuffs-we can make it anytime, everywhere(as long as there is internet).
it is true with the existence of it now anything we can do with without anywhere because can be anywhere as long as connected to the internet and we certainly wait for in the future there will be innovation like what else
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
February 03, 2018, 07:53:24 PM
It is very good for us that cryptocurrency are being created, not only we can generate income from here but also it will serve us a tool to fasten online transaction. Good to see that more people are adopting this great technology because it totally resolved pending transaction and there still no need to be on field making those old stuffs-we can make it anytime, everywhere(as long as there is internet).
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
February 03, 2018, 07:51:16 PM
Same thing applies on my part because with Bitcoin and the other type of cryptocurrency who provides me an income, I can now be able to sustain and provide my needs and wants even without asking my parents to do it for me because I can now do it for my own. That is why I am getting to like crypto more because of what it can give and provide which is so beneficial on my part.
Activity: 392
February 03, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

I am also a student,  i become more responsible in handling my allowances because I wanted to invest.  I also learned how to manage my time properly  because I also joined in signature campaign to earn a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: