Pages:
Author

Topic: do you really like crypto coin? - page 32. (Read 3527 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
February 12, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes, I like crypto coins, because crypto coins are very profitable and very helpful in fulfilling the needs. I really believe in crypto coins because I already feel the benefits.
I'm happy with the investment and if we compare it with stocks, gold or property then crypto investment is more promising, and we as crypto fans have benefited, and I hope crypto continues to last forever so we can earn wealth and passive income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 03:32:15 AM
I do like crypto coin in such profit, its helps my financial assistance. You can invest this like of coins as one of a currencies in the future.
There will be hardly any person who is there in the world of crypto currency and still he does not like crypto currencies as this is one of the best thig one can have in his life. In addition to this, investing in crypto is also one of the easiest way of making more amount of money and that too in less period of time. I am very much thankful to all the crypto currencies as because of them, I have got an opportunity of having a better living.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 11, 2018, 12:44:19 PM
Yes I do, I like crypto currency/coin due to the fact it is very usual to current requirement of modern civilization. We are now moving in a very fast face society. Everything is almost available online. Therefore it is just efficient that cryptocurrency is the one filling-up the gap in order to properly handle the requirement of our modern society. Goodluck crypto people.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
i like it a lot because this crypto i change how to make study hard.. like when im schooling before, and now same crypto before you move forward in all coin make sure study first. in crypto i make profitable income he even not much. also all ico token its like a lot also they also make your profit if you joined thier project.

Yes, I like crypto coins, because crypto coins are very profitable and very helpful in fulfilling the needs. I really believe in crypto coins because I already feel the benefits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 11:47:38 AM
I really like crypto coin because in crypto even if you have a little amount of money you can invest it in many tokens ang earn alot of profit in small capital, in just frew days, crypto currency is my life, crypto help us in many ways.
It has a lot of option you can choose one of your suitable currencies and will invest in it for your future. Currency is something very important now a day because it is an investment it is an opportunity to make or break your future, such as I don’t have capital to invest but I really wish to invest in crypto currency I still work hard to get money for investment and buying coin and for this I use one and only signature campaign for this.
Yes I do like crypto coin.My favourite cryptocoin is bitcoin.It is on the top of the list of cryptocoin.Cryptocoins are the easiest way to earn money .The users of cryptocoins are increasing since it is the time of digitization.These cryptocoins are getting very famous.They have some advantages over the physical money.Transactions through cryptocoins are much more easier than physical money.Since cryptocoins are decentralised,no taxes can be applied on them.So the users receive full returns.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
February 11, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
I really like crypto coin because in crypto even if you have a little amount of money you can invest it in many tokens ang earn alot of profit in small capital, in just frew days, crypto currency is my life, crypto help us in many ways.
It has a lot of option you can choose one of your suitable currencies and will invest in it for your future. Currency is something very important now a day because it is an investment it is an opportunity to make or break your future, such as I don’t have capital to invest but I really wish to invest in crypto currency I still work hard to get money for investment and buying coin and for this I use one and only signature campaign for this.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 06:45:17 AM
of course I really like crypto curency because for me crypto is a rice field, I can plant / invest in it like follow some ico and bounty, I can get profit from it and use it for altcoin trading, hopefully this can bring me to be rich

This is a forum for people who are into crypto, but I don´t take an emotional stance on it. I like cryptos as long as they give value to me and to society.
I am very much sure that all the crypto currencies which are there in this world will keep on benefiting the people in making some better living by earning more amount of money in the days to come. I do like crypto currencies as there is nothing like that which we should dislike when it comes to that of the crypto currencies. Most of the crypto currencies are actually doing their best in making people rich.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
February 10, 2018, 05:18:34 AM
Who does not like cryptocurrency if they started earning to it ? Right ? I really like cryptocurrency because it is very profitable that it keeps my wealth and helps me to provide all of my needs in my studies and at home. That is why it is impossible that a person won't like bitcoim if they started earning to it.
Activity: 33
February 10, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
Most people like it for the potential gains they can make more than using cryptos as mode of payment. Should there come a time when the crypto space is somehow regulated globally, we will then see the true value of Bitcoin and all other alt coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
everyone love all type of money and loving crypto is part of it because everyone get a profit from it so if you hate it you will not gain from it.

In today’s world, we cannot move even few miles without money in our pocket. You never know when you are going to need cash. But now as the technology is developing day by day and people are shifting to virtual currencies for faster transactions and full control over their wealth, I don’t think so anyone is going to miss out these currencies. These are not only currencies but investments at the same time.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 04:22:27 PM
A big yesss is the answer. It’s not even a question for me Smiley
I really think that cryptocurrency is a great innovation, i just feel lucky to be a part of it.
Activity: 78
February 09, 2018, 04:14:36 PM
I really like bit coin because we can grow our money here with promising prospects, many people who started their successful career here and I want to be like
Activity: 193
February 09, 2018, 02:12:44 PM
I guess I like it. Crypto coin is not my first priority having here but it is my third priority. Maybe someday my priority will change. Crypto coin is good and loveable cost to have it. Coins can give a small profit or much as you can. Having coins here is good if that is your priority but make sure you will not get to scam. It is regretful if you scammed. Your money and effort will count to nothing. Make sure to invest in sure ICOs to have you a good return. I hope you will have more crypto coins while having in this community. Best regard unto you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 09, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
I was fascinated with crypto coin because it has the capability to rise up to its fullest in just a short span of time, It is also very efficient to use and it is decentralized:)

Crypto coin is online currency. So people use the coin for future purposs. It online process so connect the People for some more information. It change the life. It help to improve you future business process. So people use to any country and any time to use. It change any country currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
February 09, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
I was fascinated with crypto coin because it has the capability to rise up to its fullest in just a short span of time
I do not think cryptos have got to their full potential because atm they have a lot of walls bridges to cross but we're getting there

It is also very efficient to use and it is decentralized:)
Cryptos have their weaknesses too and not all are efficient and decentralized as you put it, take the Venezuela's Cryptocurrency petro for instance, that's a govt backed crypto thats going to be centralized, so it depends with which coins we invest in.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
I was fascinated with crypto coin because it has the capability to rise up to its fullest in just a short span of time, It is also very efficient to use and it is decentralized:)
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
February 09, 2018, 12:43:36 PM
of course I really like crypto because ever since I joined here I feel a big change in my life financially, even I plan on getting out of my job by the end of this year because I feel better in crypto
This year becomes a challenge and an answer about the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, if bitcoin prices can reach at least $ 25k then the future of bitcoin will get better and resign from work is a better thing because earn from cryptocurrency is certainly more profitable.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 09, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
I also agree with you,I really like the name krypto coins almost similar with the paper money we use,but the coin krypto can not we use to buy in the shop or purchase goods,which we do first is coins krypto should we sell first in order to become paper money.

Simply because crypto coins are used only online that is why it has that name.  I am sure that everyone of us here loves bitcoins.  Simply because it gives as income and assurance that we can have financial freedom.  Bitcoin is combined earnings on different paltform.  Who will hate bitcoin?
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
February 09, 2018, 12:20:36 PM
I really like cryptocurrency coin because of the concept they have like decentralised, peer to peer and block chain technology. The growth prospects of crypto coin is awesome and no body or no such thing in the world gives this much profit for the investment that too in a very short span. The way crypto coin operates and the kind of technology used is nowhere matching with any technology in the world. I like and love crypto coin.
Cryptocurrency such as bitcoin decentralized characteristics is quite a new thing and it is surely needed on any type of investment that could give more opportunity for us to earn and to gain profit. It is good and needed because most of people wants to have a chance to earn and to gain profit our of their effort any invested money on the future.
Activity: 103
February 09, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
of course I really like crypto because ever since I joined here I feel a big change in my life financially, even I plan on getting out of my job by the end of this year because I feel better in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: