Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you research the company before participating in a bounty? - page 7. (Read 2105 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
If you wanna join to a bounty campaign, you should ask yourself some questions:
- What is the project?
- What is its purpose?
- Is it potential?
- How about the developers?
- They spend how many tokens to pay for bounty campaign?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?

Definitely, why would'nt you?

If you are participating in a bounty then you are essentially putting your time and effort out there in return of their project's stakes. This is pretty much the same as working for that company or whatever.

If you don't do research then you'd be in a pretty terrible situation where the tokens you get are worthless. Now you don't want that to happen.

Yeah and by looking their road map and white paper we can tell what will be the ICOs future and the team behind it is also a big factor.
Nowadays, many ico are scamming the participants and they deceive their participants by huge bounty allocation but in the end of their campaign the bounty will lessen and many alibis will be hearing. The sad part is everyone works hard for it for months but end up to nothing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
Yes that is necessary to research the company first and the team behind the project. You have to see what is their goal in the project and the transparency.    And what if you are only promoting a scam ICO that only want is to get the money of the investors. You will offer your time and effort to promote the ICO so its necessary.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Before participating in the bounty I will study everything about the project and not ignore any information then I will evaluate the project from a personal perspective and look at the opinions of others. In the end I will make the decision, usually the projects that I join bounty I will invest in it
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
not necessarily, If I am aware they are scammers, I wouldn't take part as I don't want to be seen as helping in promoting a scam. However, the only time I do a proper research into a company nowadays is if I am looking to invest. I make sure to cross my i's and dot my tees, to be as safe as possible. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Well it is absolutely necessary to research the company before participating in their bounty campaign. I myself do that, especially in case of Facebook bounties and where the payments are made in the company tokens rather than the BTC. The reason being, that I don't want to promote scammy ICOs on my Facebook profile and lead my friends to losses. And for the tokens, it is essential that the project has some potential and good chances of success. After all, what's the use of earning those 2k xyz tokens, if later they aren't even worth $0.001 in the market!
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
Yes i always research the company before i take part of bounties.

the main reason i do this is to see how good their udea really is and the likelyness of the team successfully achieve the end goal of the project.

No point in taking part in a bounty with a project that will die or not succeed.
Activity: 172
I guess, one way of ensuring ourselves fhat the ICO is not a scam is to know more about it and to reseasrch about it. Thru this, we can see that it's legit and has potential. Participating in ICOs is not only about spending some time but its also about investong time, effort, and sometimes, money. Therefore, it's just right that learn about it before joining it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
 8)Yes, I will know the project team every time I see the project. This will help me understand the better investment of the product. But this process will take time to reduce my work. I also hope to share my thoughts with more friends.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?

Definitely, why would'nt you?

If you are participating in a bounty then you are essentially putting your time and effort out there in return of their project's stakes. This is pretty much the same as working for that company or whatever.

If you don't do research then you'd be in a pretty terrible situation where the tokens you get are worthless. Now you don't want that to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
Yes ofcourse, every time we will join a bounty we should not forget to check its background, company, websites and more so that we can see that its all real. We should check their information for good and for not wasting our time in a failing bounty.
It is unfortunate though that most investors are just looking for free money or profit that ICO gives them and not even bothered about the chance of the project attaining to something some great position in the market with the services they are going to render and which is why they are always ready to dump at the first point they hit the market.

These are the caliber of people that finds it pretty hard to research the market before investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
In the begning I could not research the company or project before participating in bounty due to lack of knowledge. After two three bounty I understand for whom I should campaign. Now I thoroughly research the company before participating in a bounty.
I think everyone should do it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Haven't been here for long time, but first signature bounty that i did turned out to be a scam. Probably they weren't satisfied with amount they raised in ICO and they just deleted everything and "left".

Since then I'm paying more attention to the project and to the team behind it before I decide to participate in bounty campaigns.

Definetly it is better to check everything about the project first, so that you wouldn't end up wasting your time promoting someone who turned up to be a scam and get nothing in return.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
Its your responsibility to research the information if you join bounty, if how many participant are they. Because not all ICO project are true some of them are scam or after all many invested they are gone. Whitapaper help you to researh their background the detailed about their aiming project must be their. For our own good just research first before you join.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
How can you enter a bounty campaign without reviewing the project? I always try to learn as much as possible about a project before joining any bounties.
First what I look at is the aim of the project, how it'll be demanded amoung the investors and how detailed whitepaper it has.
Than I learn about ICO details like hardcap, bonuses and so on, to estimate appoximately how much I can earn in a bounty.
And of course I check a project's team and there experience as well as there activity in social media.
So these factors help me to decide whether to join it or not.
Activity: 266

Yes i do. Amd i believe any intelligent investor out there would certainly do the same also. Because this is the only thing that can help you determine shitcoins and good coins. This is the only thing that can save you from being scammed or losing you investment. Anyone who invest without doing this is stulid. Or has a lot of money to throw away.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Not bounties, worthless and time consuming but promoting them is something else, I used to do some reading about any promotion campaign before joining them, but now when I see some body like Lauda is the manager, I know that I can trust him, this is how the world works, we trust some people to make the right decisions and then we invest, participate and promote, if some day people we trusted go beggars like me then no body will ever trust and respect them. I can feel no body respects me after I let them down with my activity token project, believe me, because I have no respect for myself either and turned to begging unlike many would turn to drugs and jumping girls with drinking alcohol, I'd love to also jump them but I don't have enough money to pay them. don't lol if you can.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Read the bounty thread and only if it excites you, then go and check their website, GitHub and team.
If the product is legit and something that you want to part of, then start participating in it.

Remember, only join in Bounty programs that have a solid product and a vision and working prototype.

Activity: 518
Merit: 283
I necessarily study all the information. It is very important for me that the project is interesting for me and there everything was as detailed as possible.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Researching the company is the least you should if you're planning on spending your time and effort on a bounty. Many of these threads are giving out tokens that will be worthless in the future, because they don't have a solid team of devs, marketing, etc... So you'd better avoid those entirely.
I disagree with you. Researching the company is not enough. So many companies appear legit and act all professional, but end up stealing money out of the blue and run away without leaving any trace. Any amount of investment in this crypto world comes with a certain degree of risk and this is something everyone need to understand. No matter how much research we do, there is always a chance of losing money though researching does help to a certain degree in some cases.
Pages:
Jump to: