Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you research the company before participating in a bounty? - page 9. (Read 2126 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Obvioulsy yes, this should be a basic behaviour : if you are about to invest some money in an ICO or involve your time in a bounty, you should read about project and team at least.
I can see last months so many so called "projects" pretending many things on a forum post but having just nothing behind, no website, no white paper.

A basic tip for Ethereum token is to read smart contract : many contracts are just a copy/paste from github of a standard token, nothing else, everybody can create this kind of contract in a few minutes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
yes really, once I must find out the company first ,, search for ann threads in Bitcointalk ,, read and learn whitepaper ,,, the road map should be clear ,,, the target to be achieved must be realistic ,,, and i will visit their website, their socail media account
Activity: 78
In my opinion it would be completely irresponsible to not make a thourough research on what you intent to buy and put your hard earned money at. If money just grows on trees from where you're from then fine, invest in whatever you see without even reading about what the coin is. It's important to not only understand the idea and concept behind the project/product, but to determine whether that will have any implications in the future, whether it can get adopted by users and essentially whether it will be profitable (and how it will be profitable). Many don't even read the whitepaper or don't join the various social media accounts of the project to learn more about it. It's important to join, for example, Telegram, and ask the founders developers there certain questions that will help you clarify on whether the project is worth investing or not. Read the blog-posts as well, these are usually up to date information and the significance of many of them are mostly overlooked by investors.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?
Oh Yes! I would not want to waste my resources and time on a project that is shitty and also end up being a part of those who helped in sharing shitty and scammy coins. I always make sure I read all about the project, the idea, the team before joining a bounty as that is when I know they may be worth my time.

I see myself as an investor as well, and I always look forward to the long term of the project being successful. Trust me mate, it has paid me really good than just picking any project randomly.

I agree with you two !!! better not waste time !!!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Just wondering if this is something everyone does, and what questions you need answered before you are comfortable participating (and actively promoting) an ICO?
Oh Yes! I would not want to waste my resources and time on a project that is shitty and also end up being a part of those who helped in sharing shitty and scammy coins. I always make sure I read all about the project, the idea, the team before joining a bounty as that is when I know they may be worth my time.

I see myself as an investor as well, and I always look forward to the long term of the project being successful. Trust me mate, it has paid me really good than just picking any project randomly.
Activity: 130
Merit: 145
If it's a bounty then the only thing I care about is if they will actually end up paying me for the work I do.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I often also invest in projects I participate in bounties, so I need to do very good due diligence before spending my time or my money in any given project. I also do blog reviews and videos about projects when I get some spare time so it's imperative for me to thoroughly do the proper research, not only as a potential investor but as a blogger/vlogger as well.
Activity: 490
A little research and query can save you money and all the negative feelings that come with loss! You need to know the reputation of the dev and his team. What is their experience as regard what they are selling! Is the idea they are promoting feasible and implemetable? These are the questions that most be answered in clear terms!
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

That's what I'm doing first time before replace my money into ICO. Need hard work but worth to do and also give us understanding about their concept and roadmap. I can't believe again if only see numbers and testimony but I'll do some research for valid data. It will help us to take what the best strategy and grow up our knowledge. Good luck.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105

yes you need to check first the legitimacy of an ICO before you join and participate in an ICO. transparency and clear roadmap is one of the best way to check if an ico is a good one
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

I usually do some research before joining the campaign because of the fact that if team and project are competitive and does the project have the potential to gain enough market share. So better look for the campaign which have these features.
Activity: 350
I didn't read earlier, I did everything in in a row, then as it has turned out that from 50 bounties, to 25 skam, now not only I read, I watch comments not to spend the time in empty
Activity: 305
yeah i really do it. you need to know what kind of project is that and study it.. cause there some platform that not promising so you will notice that, and actually you can join on the great project.. and you need time also if you really want to know who is behind on this project..
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I personally would want to know more about the project itself before participating in their bounty and do a thorough research on the people behind it then afterwards the company and how much they are trying to raise, if it is a reasonable amount based on the project they are working on. I wouldn't want to join in a bounty or campaign if the project itself smells like a scam.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
Absolutely!! I only participate in bounty on the projects I actually also invest into. I am not in it for the bounty payment but rather I find it really cool that I can invest and then also help the project vbecome successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Sure i do. Otherwise it could turn up to be a waist of time
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
it is not questionable that promoting new product should read the description of the product first. it is the sama as promoting ICOs. Many ICOs failed. We will lost time and energy if we join to promot ICOs in the end the ICOs fail. We will not get any payment. On other cases few dev don't pay the bounty hunters like ATS. it is very cruel because hundred or thousands participants promoting ATS for free. I will find reputable managers, realistic projects, and good deveeloper team. WOuld you not be paid after you join signature campaign for more than 1 month? I think no one wants.
Activity: 742
Recently we check all company to join before bounty. First time we check this company profile and check who is a manager those company and also check coin name if manager is a honest and company coin is a well name then we join those bounty other wise we don't join any bounty.
Activity: 157
Yes ofcourse, every time we will join a bounty we should not forget to check its background, company, websites and more so that we can see that its all real. We should check their information for good and for not wasting our time in a failing bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
We encourage you to research our project.

We have built more than most others.

We will be gamifying the biggest assets in the world:

Stocks
Derivatives

We will gamify cryptocurrencies as well, but its total market cap is only 165 billion.

Come make a bet on Bitcoin:  https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971
Pages:
Jump to: