Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you run when you fail or loose in a trade? - page 11. (Read 1734 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I usually just take a breather before going in and trading again. It helps me regain focus and start fresh and new. It also helps me do better judgment calls on my next trades and analyze where I went wrong. While running away and letting things be is okay, coming back stronger after a loss on trading is better as you already gained some experience and some new knowledge along the way. I suffered lots of losses in trading back in the days but I'm still here and doing some trades. It's the experience that matters on losses (well, the money is also important but you know) so learning a thing or two on where you went wrong is actually helpful.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
In my feeling, there is no usefulness to running it. Because even if you inquire about it, no good outcome will move toward it. When it comes to being a failure, you should go behind and learn about trading differently. No one gets abundant overnight in trading, so you have to be patient and struggle.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
It is not at all advisable to run from your failures but face them strongly in trading and normal life cycle also.But there are some exemptions for this like if you have traded in wrong coin or your trading strategies are not working properly then you need to make changes in them and try to learn from your mistakes.Look at the charts and try to follow the market patterns and candlesticks which will lead you to profit road.Turn your losses into ladder of success to climb profit mountains.Get habbit of facing loss and if you don't have strong heart then surely running away is best option for you.

Anyone can run away it's super easy.Facing problems and working through them, that's what make you strong
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
^ You are definitely right, dont expect that there is a good return but instead, consider the possible circumstances that probably will occur ahead and bear in mind trading won't give a perfect way of making a profit. Failure is normal and if this will happen, make sure that you will learn from it. I heard so many times here that experience is the best teacher after all. Learn from those mistakes and you will be fine in the future and probably there will be calling you an expert in trading and become successful. Nevertheless, all I can say is stand strong and never give up.
To give up is an option to anyone, to someone who finds themselves out of the race. We neither force ourselves if we know our capabilities are not good enough for trading because that will be our biggest mistake ever.
Trading is not for everyone and is not an easy job to do, people should have to know this. And that is why some traders just quit and leave in order to continue their journey to find the best opportunity suitable for them.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

"How many persons loose in a trade, and then go back to find out why they lost, and the mistakes they made?"

On balance, almost those who fail their trades will tire of starting over again, and partly correct their trading mistakes. Think about it, how people can't make up for their bad experience in trading but still don't realize their mistakes. he spends his time and money, but earns nothing. really useless !!!
however the person who has realized mistakes in trading, then corrects unsuitable strategies, learns trading methods regularly, will get satisfactory results.
back to their respective characters, the suitability of trading is always different.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
^ You are definitely right, dont expect that there is a good return but instead, consider the possible circumstances that probably will occur ahead and bear in mind trading won't give a perfect way of making a profit. Failure is normal and if this will happen, make sure that you will learn from it. I heard so many times here that experience is the best teacher after all. Learn from those mistakes and you will be fine in the future and probably there will be calling you an expert in trading and become successful. Nevertheless, all I can say is stand strong and never give up.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Oh well, if that’s what he thinks, then perhaps he needs to be a little bit more educated. However, if he is just being close minded, I know that it’s difficult for you to break through his glass to re-open his mind again about crypto trading. For me, he lacks risk management of his portfolio. If he just knew how to do that, he would have never give up and speak negatively about crypto trading. Take note that crypto trading has no astronomical guaranteed returns, because it always depends on the market situation, risk management and technical analysis.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 175
Catalog Websites
As a genuine trader, you don't need to run away when you failed in your trade. Sometimes, it is a sign of progress to any investors that is experiencing such is to put more effort to his trade. I nearly give up on trade when I sold my coins in a cheap way early this year when the price of bitcoin hit $40k, but am still into trading system with so much experience.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

he isn't the only that lose over time the seasoned traders sometimes also lose his position overnight but not entirely his funds its just the way it is sometimes you lose sometimes you win.

now when it comes to being an advocate against crypto trading, the crypto trading doesn't end. lets say he is the most popular influencer on the internet, can he stop people from trading?  ofc not. all he needs is to get back his feet and try winning back his loss.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Do you know the main fact why most new traders lose in crypto trading? Because simply they thought trading would make them rich within a night. We thought we only earn from trading, we aren't aware of the risk of trading especially those who are newbies. Without enough patience, it's impossible to make money from trading. Although it's something like gambling but not fully depend on your luck. For crypto trading it does not just depend on luck, we should have basic knowledge about the crypto trend. If you ask me how many people lose funds in crypto trading, then I will say 60% of traders are in a loss and most of them are a newbie.

Personally speaking, i can relate with your statement mate that most of new traders looking trading as a way for an overnight millionaire simply because they thought that it could give them a fortune that they are looking for without even undergo hardships in trading. I myself interpret trading the same way too when I was a newbie and now I learned that it is not the way I think about it on first. For me the term run away when I fall or lose is not what I have done, I mean I just take the rest and find out what are my mistakes or simply learning from my mistakes before I move in trading again.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
How many persons loose in a trade, and then go back to find out why they lost, and the mistakes they made?"
For me, this is the major problem of the newbies starting to trade, most of their mistakes happened at the beginning, which for me it can be considerable, making mistakes, in the beginning, will help you to learn and grow.

So, traders started to lose some $ and indeed they will continue and correct their mistakes on their next trades, they ended up being greedy, becomes YOLO trade ( no risk management, all in always) and in the end, they quit.

I saw some traders that are always telling that "Trading is not how much you profit you make/loss, it's how you will survive."
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is the mistake from the trader himself so he need to hate himself first instead of hating the crypto trading but anyway just because someone is not interested or against cryptocurrency trading doesn't mean that it can be a danger to the whole cryptocurrency community. I used to see lot of people who got scammed when they attempted to purchase their first cryptocurrency which is bitter obviously but its their mistake to decide buying from unknown source.

A lot of us are guilty of buying some crap coins at one point. But it doesn't mean, that's the end of our investments in crypto. Unfortunately, some lost huge amount of money, that is why they felt exasperation with what they ventured on. That bad experience led to bad judgment and spread it to others not realizing, it is not the fault of the crypto itself but bad decision on his part. He should have understand first the risk management when it comes to crypto. But sooner or later, that person will realize his mistakes, and that will be his learning lesson in this market.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
It is the mistake from the trader himself so he need to hate himself first instead of hating the crypto trading but anyway just because someone is not interested or against cryptocurrency trading doesn't mean that it can be a danger to the whole cryptocurrency community. I used to see lot of people who got scammed when they attempted to purchase their first cryptocurrency which is bitter obviously but its their mistake to decide buying from unknown source.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
A man that runs away from its challenges will meet same challenge upfront. Trading is not easy and not everyone should be involved in it. Many people are greedy because they feel that money can be made from trading but not every body have the passion. A trading investment is really volatile and everybody can't handle it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
"How many persons loose in a trade, and then go back to find out why they lost, and the mistakes they made?"

The answer is few, but even of those that do follow-up on their mistakes many end up giving up trading usually because it is too frustrating and cannot come to a resolve with their emotions.
That's exactly why trading is so hard. It requires of a person to be both knowledgeable about whatever type of analysis he is applying, risk management and in control of his/her sentiments and psychology which is a huge obstacle.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Don't be a child when you fail a trade and run away depressed.

An experience will be better and even richer than the trade itself, it is normal in losing or failing trades because we can't manage it properly because we are still learning to understand the truth, so with a lot of advice here you have to understand where not to be. losers, remember to get rich it's not easy we have to feel failure occurs as long as you still want to stay rich so there is no need to hesitate when you want to continue trading then you will find there the best things where trading will be easier.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Do you know the main fact why most new traders lose in crypto trading? Because simply they thought trading would make them rich within a night. We thought we only earn from trading, we aren't aware of the risk of trading especially those who are newbies. Without enough patience, it's impossible to make money from trading. Although it's something like gambling but not fully depend on your luck. For crypto trading it does not just depend on luck, we should have basic knowledge about the crypto trend. If you ask me how many people lose funds in crypto trading, then I will say 60% of traders are in a loss and most of them are a newbie.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Currently ordinary people who enter crypto are tempted because crypto is growing, the price of bitcoin is getting higher. therefore the interest of beginners is very big to enter crypto with their own money without knowing what risks will occur if they do not have basic trading.

some people who hate crypto are people who have been into crypto but they are experiencing losses because of their unpreparedness.

Profits and losses in crypto are common. Indeed at first mentality will be very important, when the mental is not strong with all the pressure and there is a condition of loss then all will end. But when we are able to get through it all and over time learn about the science of trading, profits will be obtained easily.

never run from failure, because failure will make us achieve success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 14
like a loser to run away from reality because of his own fault. they failed because they were not careful and did not want to learn to trade thoroughly. in losing trades is common, but as much as possible try not to experience frequent losses. namely by learning the ins and outs of which crypto will be our trading target.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
Pretty classic actually, I mean that's not surprising at all. He is just simply trying to discourage anyone because if he sees someone try Trading and successfully made profits, it will just add disappointments on him that could result to much mental trauma. He was the one who gave it to himself, because he risked it all even he was just starting trading or didn't have that much confirmations on that trade but still proceeded and ended up crying.
Pages:
Jump to: