Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sleep well investing in shitcoins? - page 4. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 01:00:52 AM
Yes investing in shitcoins is like a lottery and you cannot earn money from it. You will just lost everything you invested on. But this will be prevented if we will choose a coins that has the potential to burst and not those shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
February 03, 2018, 04:36:27 PM
I've been known to lose 30% or more of an investment in a 24 hour period and still have no problems sleeping. I have just learned that all you have to do is wait it out and it will rebound. I can however see how some people have issues with this.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
February 03, 2018, 03:34:32 PM
I don't see what the issue is with investing in shitcoins, because some of them will end up making it. More importantly, besides that why should you feel bad for making money and being smart while somebody else was not being so? If that is the case then you should quit trading because it is a zero sum game, somebody somewhere is getting pinched a little bit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 02:48:30 PM
Sometimes looking at charts is more dangerous, than put take profits and go sleep) the most recent situation with lowcap shitcoins - when they dont rise normally, but shoot up and immediately go down. So, if you dont put take-profits, it could be hard to get out in time.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 02:46:15 PM
I sleep good. I do my own research before investing. For something that you see as shitcoin I see it like a good opportunity.
But I'm sometimes lazy to research and just throw a little money and see what happens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 03, 2018, 02:13:23 PM
I don't tend to sleep well invested in many coins, as someone who likes to day trade I'm always open to the risks of volatility and the impacts of negative news. My nights sleep tends to be broken up by a few alarms to wake up and check the market it still going the way I want it to.
Nice, when you invested in many coins you cant really sleep well. Your funds is their during trading it might lose once you left behind. Yes this is why needs to observe the market and always be updated.
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
February 03, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
Those are just some kind of gamble and not at all an investment because there is no fundamental value attached to those shitcoins and everything is derived from the hype of the project nothing more than that. But high risk speculated things have good return rates so people do forget about the fact.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
February 03, 2018, 01:40:32 PM
I don't tend to sleep well invested in many coins, as someone who likes to day trade I'm always open to the risks of volatility and the impacts of negative news. My nights sleep tends to be broken up by a few alarms to wake up and check the market it still going the way I want it to.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
Shitcoins appear almost every minute. On shitcoins there is a demand, however small. People are afraid to invest big money in large coins, in this case for them is a great way to try your luck.
Activity: 420
January 07, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
Serious question.

You can make many money with them or not, I see them like lottery.

To do this, it is necessary that the combination of circumstances is favorable and, of course, luck. It is very dangerous to invest in shitkoins, realizing that these coins will never be able to break a certain limit, so that only desperate people can do it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
potentially you can double your coins or more, but you need to check them everyday and wait for someone else to buy in. At some point the dev will simply dump it and run, then word will get out and you will be left holding the proverbial bag
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 03:56:55 AM
Those shticoins will also give you profit but be aware always that anytime you may lose. Dont ride if you dont know how to exit. Unless you are being wise in investing this shitcoins.
Activity: 476
January 07, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
Serious question.

Yup and now it's the time for them to shine. Cryptopia and Yobit has lot of shitcoins and they are blowing up and I did make money in some like XIOS.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
January 07, 2018, 03:05:38 AM
First you need to know ehat shit coin mean ? If the coin back by real developer and real project its not shit coin in my opinion. And it only need time to sky rocket. Look at dent and other coin which claimed to be shitcoin and now in the bullish mode.thousand and thousand percent in return for early investor.
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
January 07, 2018, 02:47:42 AM
Serious question.

If you make long term investment you can sleep quite well i suppose

I invested Oyster Pearl PRL last a couple of months and I'm thinking I'm just gonna bury it and try to check every other month but when it started to pump I could even go to sleep earlier than I used to be.
What happened is that I can't sleep well if you're having good coins.
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
January 07, 2018, 02:40:06 AM
I think yes, investing shit coins is a nightmare but I think it's just a part of success. Recently, I tagged Oyster PRL as shit coin because it's almost had no value or as low as $0.005 but suddenly it pumped after a couple of months so, now from shit coin to pearl coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
January 07, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
Yes you can make money with that shit Grin but unfortunately you cant sleep well
Like I did with ethereum blue I invested and then the price increasing, and off course I sold mine
Sometimes shit token / coin can turn into solid project, who knows cause everything can happen in crypto world
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
January 07, 2018, 12:56:08 AM
Serious question.

If you make long term investment you can sleep quite well i suppose
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
January 06, 2018, 11:48:41 PM
I don't sleep but i shit well  Undecided
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
January 06, 2018, 11:46:10 PM
I think it's better to spend more time and invest in solid project. I usually dump bad coins early to minimize risk and sometimes the price gets really high Sad I really don't understand why some shitcoins are so hyped/expensive...
Easy profit. Take TRON for example(not saying it's shit) a coin goes 100x within a week, for some reason that I'm still not sure, don't you think people are going to get hyped about it. Who won't like the idea of making your money 100 times.
Pages:
Jump to: