Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you sleep well investing in shitcoins? - page 5. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 06, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
if you see it like that then all coins have different fate. No one can guarantee that a coin can grow or die it will be always depend on the market. For me it's better to invest on project worth investing on. But still I'm holding at @Viberate its staying strong and the community is getting bigger and bigger. You can try investing now while the price are low.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 06, 2018, 08:38:42 PM
Define shitcoin.  Seems like many have different definition.

I have many that I consider solid projects but because they are new, some call them shitcoin.

I believe in my choice and ability...being human I also expect mistakes.  Having accepted that fact and having a realistic expectation, I sleep well at night.  

I am still smiling even when my portfolio took a 20% dip recently...which it regained in less than 13 hours and then some.  I think it is all about attitude.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 08:34:58 PM
When you put it that way, all coins are like the lottery. There's no guarantee that just because a coin has tech behind it that it'll do well - take Ethereum for example. A lot of people thought it was a scam in the beginning but now it's doing really well. The same could be said for the reverse.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 08:15:41 PM
I think it's better to spend more time and invest in solid project. I usually dump bad coins early to minimize risk and sometimes the price gets really high Sad I really don't understand why some shitcoins are so hyped/expensive...
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 08:13:13 PM
No, and it's why I don't. I only play the market with coins/projects I believe in that way even if an entry point for a quick flip doesn't immediately pan out I sleep well holding until I can sell. Up nearly 500% this month and all of my investments are still long term holds.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
January 06, 2018, 08:09:51 PM
Serious question.

You can make many money with them or not, I see them like lottery.

Pages:
Jump to: