Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Smoke? - page 3. (Read 1622 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 23, 2023, 07:17:04 PM
I quit smoking. Please quit smoking too.
Activity: 6
January 23, 2023, 04:09:25 PM
I used to smoke, but I quit over time, and I feel better.
Activity: 71
Merit: 21
January 23, 2023, 03:13:30 PM
Smoking is not a good idea, and it is definitely harmful to our health. I have a lot of smoking friends, but I don't let that influence my decision to smoke. I don't smoke, but I enjoy seeing others smoke, and I don't always judge them. I see it as a way to escape from difficult times.
Activity: 3
January 22, 2023, 05:00:23 PM
I've been smoking for a long time, I know it's bad for me, but I can't quit
Activity: 364
Merit: 272
January 22, 2023, 11:04:11 AM
To be sure smoking can kill you slowly. if you as an active smoker stop from now on. although it's difficult but you need to try
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
January 21, 2023, 10:37:50 AM
I stopped smoking the day a doctor told me to read the body of a cigarette pack, which reads "SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG" he then to me that if I really wanted to leave long in good health I should quit smoking and drinking. From that day onwards I stopped smoking and drinking, it's not been easy because I always get tempted to go back to it but am still trying to resist the temptation, I no longer attend gatherings where I know they will surely smoke, it's not been easy tho.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 21, 2023, 05:34:07 AM
Praying every day to be able to stop  Embarrassed Undecided Lips sealed
Activity: 157
Merit: 3
January 21, 2023, 04:14:13 AM
I don't smoke and don't like to.Smoke is a bad addiction that causes terrible damage to various parts of the body.
Activity: 234
Merit: 33
January 20, 2023, 03:12:22 AM
I do not smoke. I used to want to smoke, but I discouraged because I know that smoking is something that is not good for health.
Activity: 8
January 03, 2023, 12:23:25 PM
I quit smoking tobacco for 11 years ago. Today I only smoke Cannabis - hasch and marijuana as a "recreation drug".   Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 367
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 19, 2022, 07:47:43 AM
What do you think are the long term consequences of smoking Cigg or Weed.

Other than cancer.
A simple answer to this question is what I found on reddit. It goes thus, "Cigarettes don't expire, but the person smoking them does."
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
December 17, 2022, 08:07:40 AM
What do you think are the long term consequences of smoking Cigg or Weed.

Other than cancer.

I sometimes wonder what actually causes the cancer... could it be smoking toxic chemicals that cause cancer or merely sniffing/injesting any kind  smoke regularly/occasionally into your internal body  especially the lungs. Our great grand parents cooked alot with firewood , sniffed in alot of smokes from the fire,yet they lived long.So, maybe it's toxic chemicals/substance (especially the man-made ones) inside the things they smoke that cause problem like cancer.   I would avoid cigarettes because of possiblity of them having toxic chemicals/substances.  

I regards to whether i smoke or not, i actually don't, but I wouldn't encourage you to stop those who the smokes don't harm to stop . The risk has to be zero-little to the smoker,and the smoke should be beneficial to them.

Various chemicals can cause DNA damage, and with cell division, this damaged DNA can with time become cancer. Same with how UV light damages the skin cells which can then become melanoma. Regular smoke from fire can cause cancer as well. It's not that simple of course, some people smoke their whole life and live to the ripe age of 80, while other die at 50. Now, the question is, would the first type of person live up to a 100 if they didn't smoke? Maybe. Long story short, don't risk with cancer, I've had enough cancer patients in my family to tell you it's a devastating disease both on the patient and the rest of the family.
Activity: 5
December 16, 2022, 02:18:33 PM
No! No No
Activity: 3
December 15, 2022, 03:21:41 PM
I don't smoke, it's very unhealthy.
Activity: 17
December 14, 2022, 01:31:58 PM
Am not a smoker
Smoking has a very dangerous effect to the lungs, it can cause shortness of breath and coughing. Stay away from it
Activity: 2
December 05, 2022, 05:52:02 PM
NO. Smoking comes with a lot of medical issues Undecided
Activity: 17
December 02, 2022, 04:22:18 AM
Smoking is not beneficial to human health at all, and it can also make people addicted. My father smoked at least one pack a day, wasting so much money on cigarettes a year, and let people in the family smoke second-hand smoke, which is harmful And to no avail.
Activity: 112
Merit: 121
December 01, 2022, 11:13:33 PM
I don't smoke at all and I don't like smoke. Smoking is actually very harmful to the body. Smoking has been found to have no value to society and is perceived as bad. It has been found that smoking is very harmful to one's health, it causes various diseases in different parts of the body. In today's society, most of the teenagers have indulged in smoking, but they should quit smoking. If not, smoking will cause many bad defects to the body in the future.
Activity: 1
December 01, 2022, 01:06:54 PM
This forum is becoming Quora.
Activity: 2
November 27, 2022, 12:10:08 PM
Yes
Pages:
Jump to: