Author

Topic: Do you smoke weed? - page 123. (Read 32278 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 10, 2017, 09:52:26 AM
No I don't smoke weed. I never want to do drugs in my life.

im in the same way with you in terms of a healthy life. congrats on your decission.
Activity: 228
June 10, 2017, 09:35:58 AM
No I don't. Why the hell do I make my brain stoned?  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 08:57:12 AM
I live in the Netherlands, and no I do not smoke weed. \

Because, I love my live! Why would I fry my brain for the lamest buzz something can give you (getting high? Pfff).
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
June 09, 2017, 12:40:42 PM
Weed:
- energetic
- enthusiastic
- euphoric

Hard to fall asleep.

The next day - no sleep - tired - exhausted - low on energy - kind of hangover.

I need to be consistently high on life so now weed for me 🙏
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 09, 2017, 09:28:44 AM
No, I don't smoke weed. It's not healthy and gives a huge harm to your body
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
June 09, 2017, 09:23:32 AM
i dont smoke weed because i believe that it can destroy my life and its doesnt have a good effect on me. It will slowly kill yourself or body if you used it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 09, 2017, 08:58:43 AM
Lol the ones who haven't even tried smoking weed has missed so much in life. And thats real talk right there. It wont fuck your brain for 1-3 uses haha.. being addicted to it is a choice. It doesnt happen once you tried, everybody that says the opposite haven't tried this sht even once. Haha
Activity: 243
June 09, 2017, 06:02:35 AM
No dude, why would I fuck over my brain, I like to use it a little longer.
Activity: 250
June 08, 2017, 06:54:58 PM
no, weed is bad to our healthy
Activity: 25
June 08, 2017, 12:55:22 PM
NO..!! weed is not good for health and should be banned
Activity: 139
June 08, 2017, 11:44:47 AM
No, i do not like to smoke weed because it can damage nerves and weeds is a thing forbidden. Smiley
Activity: 11
June 08, 2017, 11:43:15 AM
I do not smoke weed.
its not good for me.
only cigarettes.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 08, 2017, 11:32:52 AM
No i dont even like it when i saw it on some movies it is like a thing just for gangsta and also weed is illegal here in our place so i can't weed  Grin
Activity: 173
June 08, 2017, 08:54:10 AM
I dont smoke weed but I have a friend that smoking.
But after our new President get elected he stop smoking weeds because our new President hate drugs and even weeds
I also dont smoke weed because i believe that it can destroy my life. Just like my friends he used it and when president duterte become the president of the philippine he was arrested by the pulis and until now he is in the city jail.

I also do not smoke grass. Because because of it you can go to jail or slowly kill your body. I do not want to end my life like this.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2017, 07:53:23 AM
But after our new President get elected he stop smoking weeds because our new President hate drugs and even weeds
I also dont smoke weed because i believe that it can destroy my life. Just like my friends he used it and when president duterte become the president of the philippine he was arrested by the pulis and until now he is in the city jail.

Well, he sure is lucky to be just in jail, others have already gone beyond this world! Haha, he would've died for sure if he wasn't arrested nd would provably be rotting inside a casket 6 feet under. Hahahahahaha
But hey, wouldn't be bad to die immediately than to suffer for years don't you think?? But this depends on the psychological nature of a person tho.

By the way kabayan, im from mindanao! How about you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
June 06, 2017, 10:16:13 AM
Activity: 434
June 06, 2017, 09:31:50 AM
No men, even if I wanted to try because its kinda cool, its illegal in my country. I dont wanna go to jail because of that little sensation you will feel if you smoke weed. But im pretty curious though on how it feels when you smoke them. By the way im not a smoker even in cigarettes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 06, 2017, 08:31:54 AM
I actually tried a couple of times I think way back during my high school days. Didn't have any effect on me. I think the amount was so minimal for any reaction.  Grin Grin  Never tried after that. But still interested to try once more but for medicinal purposes such as asthma attacks.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
June 06, 2017, 06:49:17 AM
I prefer dont kill my brain
Yes, it will make our brain totally numb and mind absolutely empty and incapable of thinking.

Agree. It destroys a person and does not allow him to look at the world really. I'm sorry for those who do not understand the real harm of smoking.
Activity: 68
June 06, 2017, 05:49:21 AM
I don't usually smoke weed up until my friend told me to try it. It was kind funny at first and feeling like at a cloud 9 sensation. If given a chance I will try it again, but my parents are strict and they will kill me if they found out that I use this kind of drugs. Well at least I have tried it and know how the feeling of being smoke-weed high, to all of those who are reading this please try it but don't hook in to it.
Jump to: