Author

Topic: Do you smoke weed? - page 126. (Read 32278 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Make Your Passion Your Addiction.
May 27, 2017, 10:31:29 AM
I don't smoke weed. The reason behind it is because it is still illegal in my country (Philippines). Though, I am looking forward and excited for the possibility of its legalization.

Now, I am interested in researching the benefits I can gain from smoking weed. By benefits i am referring to health benefits. Is there really truth that weed or cannabis can cure cancer and other serious health problems? I can't wait to find out the real answer
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
May 27, 2017, 09:11:47 AM
Yep i smoke weed like 3 times a week

It helped me a lot with investments too (long term of course)
Not agree with you. In the long run you can lose health from eating grass. Then all your investment will go to the restoration of lost health. I knew a man who after eating the weed fell from his apartment window and died. Think it's worth it!
Guys do not advise anyone to change one infection to another. Because no one even scientists have estimated the degree of danger of smoking an electronic cigarette unlike a natural cigarette. This pleasure can hide very serious problems for a person that we do not yet suspect.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
May 27, 2017, 09:05:51 AM

Not agree with you. In the long run you can lose health from eating grass. Then all your investment will go to the restoration of lost health. I knew a man who after eating the weed fell from his apartment window and died. Think it's worth it!
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 27, 2017, 06:03:24 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
May 26, 2017, 10:11:14 PM
Smoke cannabis is a bad thing and useless, burning money for what is not useful for what ?. Smoking cigarettes and drinking liquor alone I do not and do not mind to smoke weed

It opens your mind and you don't see anything so bad so fast...I would recommend to try it Cheesy
Activity: 162
May 26, 2017, 05:45:19 PM
Smoke cannabis is a bad thing and useless, burning money for what is not useful for what ?. Smoking cigarettes and drinking liquor alone I do not and do not mind to smoke weed
Activity: 344
May 26, 2017, 04:55:43 PM
I do not smoke weed.  Smiley
Activity: 287
Merit: 251
I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .
May 26, 2017, 05:10:27 PM
no i dont. and i will never too Wink Wink
Activity: 438
Merit: 266
May 26, 2017, 04:46:43 PM
No I do not smoke weeds, because I know that there's a lot of negative effect it in our body and mind, some negative side effect of it was anxiety, a very strange behavior of a person, hallucinations that can cause of them to do something that they didn't want too and so on.
Although this is a medicine too, but most of people abusing to use it because of there needs.
Weeds also is illegal in our country because many youths are addicted to use it and it's sad if many adolescents will involve using it because they will have face the punishment of the Law.
Weed is pretty safe drug. It's not that you think. Islam Of Headshots Counter Strike Clan owner is smoker and he still is nice and still has high IQ even though he smoked first when he was 13. I also won't answer the question.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 26, 2017, 03:02:01 PM
Absolutely no, I don't smoke weed because to me the negative effects outweigh the benefits. Although many people in my country smoke weed especially the uniform men and women, who see it as the only option for them perform their individuals duties well. Marijuana is not  legalize in my country because, the negative effects on the economy outweigh the economics benefits. Despite the fact that pharmaceutical companies make use of marijuana in the production of some drugs. Marijuana still remains an illegal products in my country.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 26, 2017, 01:51:28 PM
I dont smoke weed, but i want it. the price are exspensive and rare That's what makes me difficult to get it.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2017, 09:45:08 AM
Smoke weed everyday!
Activity: 200
May 25, 2017, 08:55:27 AM
I would only smoke it if I had a medical need. Otherwise I stay away from all mind altering substances including alcohol.

You ever heard that a doctor recommended that their patients smoke pot? I have heard of people that Smoking pot reduces pain, but it seems to me it is not. It's just an attempt to justify drug use. In medicine, the use is much more effective for these purposes, drugs.

I think so too. There are many other safer and no less effective ways to reduce pain without harming the body. Smoking is not beneficial, and smoking of weed, especially, can not be useful.
Activity: 108
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 25, 2017, 08:39:30 AM
For me its part of growing up due to our curiosity we tend to try thing that are very controversial like this: weeds. According to majority there are always a good and bad effect of weeds that make us curious about it and we tend to taste it because of this condition. But drug is drug it can be bad in the future and be uncontrollable that make us more aggressive that might harm others. And this is the one that we are trying to avoid that's why most of the countries still don't  tolerate smoking weeds.
Activity: 644
May 25, 2017, 08:16:29 AM
No I do not smoke weeds, because I know that there's a lot of negative effect it in our body and mind, some negative side effect of it was anxiety, a very strange behavior of a person, hallucinations that can cause of them to do something that they didn't want too and so on.
Although this is a medicine too, but most of people abusing to use it because of there needs.
Weeds also is illegal in our country because many youths are addicted to use it and it's sad if many adolescents will involve using it because they will have face the punishment of the Law.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
May 22, 2017, 07:09:51 PM
I would only smoke it if I had a medical need. Otherwise I stay away from all mind altering substances including alcohol.

You ever heard that a doctor recommended that their patients smoke pot? I have heard of people that Smoking pot reduces pain, but it seems to me it is not. It's just an attempt to justify drug use. In medicine, the use is much more effective for these purposes, drugs.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 22, 2017, 06:07:46 PM
Hickory smoked dandelions?     Grin
legendary
Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001
May 22, 2017, 05:20:47 PM
by the way, smoke. but does more damage. people should not lose themselves.

can harm the environment. I smoke very little. just with friends. you should remember that is enjoyable but hazardous.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 22, 2017, 04:21:15 PM
It seems to me that whether there is already a cigarette, then at least a real cigarette, they try an electronic cigarette, I do not know what this all ends for health, a few years later. I do not have information, but I have confidence that an electronic cigarette can cause much more harm than simple nicotine in simple cigarettes. Although cigarettes The farther With the development of technology, a lot of negative chemistry is being recruited and therefore it is better to switch to simple Tobacco and a tube.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 22, 2017, 01:58:37 PM
I do not approve of this. It seems to me that you can get addiction. And it's very bad for my life. Never tried it and I will not try it
Jump to: