Pages:
Author

Topic: do you still beleive in icos ? - page 5. (Read 511 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 08:10:22 AM
Why not? I believe that there are still a lot of truthworthy ICO projects to invest in although the number of scam project is also great as well. After months invested in ICO project and explored about ICO, for now I think I can find out good or bad ICO project to invest in myself so I sill believe in ICO as the same as before Smiley)
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
May 10, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
there are so many icos in the market most of them are scam do you still belive in ico ?

Yes I do but not all of them. It really depends on the technology that they can offer. If it can be applied and usable in the real world then I'd go for it. I know that there are lots of scam ICOs today but we need also to consider things or factors to avoid those projects. We need to read the whitepaper and know the devs or people behind it. We also need to check the number of people who are supporting the project whether in discord or in telegram. There are laws now regulating those devs starting ICOs to prevent people from being scammed so better check for legalities.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 07:59:36 AM
there are so many icos in the market most of them are scam do you still belive in ico ?
Pages:
Jump to: