Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 102. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
No. I still think Ethereum will increase. The decline in Ethereum prices occurs for a reason that is relatively different from one another. So if you have Ethereum, my advice is better to hold and buy if you have capital.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
Yes, I believe that Ethereum will still return its position despite the fact that it is now falling in price. Ethereum has great potential and will grow in price in the future. Because They are the basis of cryptos market.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 16, 2018, 05:04:51 AM
I believe and very grateful for this amazing three years of possibilities that it brought to us. Waiting for the next technical improvements
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
August 16, 2018, 05:03:32 AM
Ethereum - one of the best coin, in theory ETH will be higher than Bitcoin by capitalization, because its community driven coins (community create tokens and dapps)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 04:59:44 AM
Future is mysterious and nobody know which way ETH will go in the future. But at the moment when ETH price is being under $300, I believe it's a good time to invest in this altcoin Smiley. I believe that this market will recover very that mean I also believe in ETH as well Smiley. Although I'm a little bit late but I'm going to buy about 4 - 5 ETH right now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:57:19 AM
I believe in Ethereum, and I have big plans for him. At the moment, the price reduction is a great opportunity to buy it cheaper. And when you grow up, sell more. And I think it's a good investment in the long run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 16, 2018, 04:56:45 AM
Many new altcoins continue to emerge with their potential that is not yet known for sure and have not been tested properly. The only altcoin that has escaped in all the trials that hit it until it is ranked first of all the altcoins in Coinmarket is ethereum. Up to now I strongly believe in the capabilities and skills of technology and the team from ethereum.
Activity: 319
August 16, 2018, 04:50:53 AM
I strongly believe in ethereum, it is a child of bitcoin for me and it has also give me good profit before and now i still continue to support and hold ethereum.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
I believe in the ethereum. I see great prospects and progress in it. He has already shown a very large growth. This suggests that it depends a little on bitcoin, but it's even better than anything.
Activity: 280
August 16, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
And how can you not believe, if Ethereum takes second place in the parameter of capitalization after Bitcoin, it is interesting for investments. There is an interest in technology in terms of its application for the development of applications and ICO; The platform is constantly evolving, the developers are setting new tasks, all this contributes to the preservation of investors' interest.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum, because Ethereum once gave me a lot. So I invested in some Ethereum in this market, but now the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot, which has cost me a lot. But I will not give up, I will continue to hold them, waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 420
August 16, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
Of course I believe in aether!how many currencies on his platform!wallets and so on !the air definitely will flourish and be green!
Activity: 148
August 16, 2018, 04:40:52 AM
Yes, I still believe that this Ethereum will have better development in the future, and I will hold it for a long time. Although Ethereum has fallen a lot recently, this does not affect my confidence in it. I believe it will eventually Will bring me huge benefits.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 04:38:46 AM
I believe in the crypto currency, namely the ethereum. Because now the stage of restoration has begun and I think that the ethereum will show itself as well as bitcoin.
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
Recently the price of the ETH has collapsed, I think this is the best time to buy it, because I see that there are big signs that the etherum price will rise, today the eth price is already green and I still believe that there is no regret .

Activity: 96
August 16, 2018, 04:35:45 AM
I think Ethereum will rise to a new height at the end of this year, and I will always believe in Ethereum. I think Ethereum is very promising in the future, and now more and more people know Ethereum, Ethereum Also popular in more trading markets, this is a very good start
Activity: 170
August 16, 2018, 04:33:47 AM
First of all, i think that cryptocurrency still has a long way to go. Secondly, the current kind of Ether tokens in the currency circle accounts for the majority. Therefore, i am convinced that the price of Ethereum will go up again.
Activity: 65
August 16, 2018, 04:31:30 AM
I believe the Bitcoin is the most trustworthy cryptocurrency for investment as compared to any other currency.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 04:31:03 AM
in my opinion, etherum prices are now seen by everyone, indeed surprised by the collapse of value, but this is not a matter of concern and this often happens in the previous year, I still believe that in the next few months the ETH value will soar.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
August 16, 2018, 04:24:04 AM
I am honest to the price of etherum today, perhaps now inviting all investors to trade the coins they have to find a satisfactory profit, so that the ETH is known to be very popular among other coins.

Jump to: