Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 104. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
I think they're deliberately doing bad news for the ethereum, and I believe it will catch a big pump again
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
Currently, the selection of coins is indeed happening so that many coins have decreased in price.
I think Ethereum is a good coin so it will be better if you keep believing in Ethereum.
I am sure that in the future Ethereum will be a high-value coin.
During this time Ethereum is known as a strong coin and is a coin that can be stable in down conditions.
Activity: 532
August 16, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
ethereum still has a good future. the decline happened not only to ethereum alone and even to another altcoin as well. so it is reasonable to decline to ethereum. no need to think that messes for this because surely ethereum has potential and a great opportunity for some time to come.
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
I believe ethereum,because it gives great outcome.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:29:42 AM
This season's decline was felt by all coins in crypto. Because of the nature of altcoins that follow from the flow of bitcoin, making altcoins also become increasingly dumped. Judging from its capabilities, ETH has very good potential, so if crypto can get the hype again soon, I think all the coins in crypto will increase again. As long as ETH is still being developed in various ICOs, it means that ETH is still worth investing.
Activity: 27
August 16, 2018, 03:21:36 AM
I still believe in ETH, they still have the opportunity to grow in the cryptocurrency market. Although at the present time, their value has fallen to a very low figure. But if in the last months of 2018, their value is not increased, they will surely slip out of the top 10 of the world's strongest cryptos.
Activity: 141
August 16, 2018, 03:16:31 AM
Yes, although Ethereum has fallen a lot, I still think it is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. I believe it will have a lot of room to rise in the future, so I will choose to continue holding it. The market is picking up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:16:21 AM
We can not avoid the collapse of coins when we know when the market value will increase for us to know when to go out of money. trading strategies need more money Whenever we look forward to increased market value and long-term care.
Activity: 115
August 16, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
I do not know whether it will fall even lower. in my opinion, he has already fallen too low. But I believe that in the future it will rise and will cost at least 1000, as it is a very developed coin

Many people nowadays are afraid to invest in ethereum and some are selling their investment hoping that they can cut possible losses once the market will continue to fluctuate but even people are doing that im still very confident that the market will recover soon.
Activity: 122
August 16, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. I think Ethereum is very promising in the future. Although the price of Ethereum has fallen seriously, I think this is a very normal thing. Just like stocks, there must be a decline. Rising, we only need to wait patiently
Activity: 162
August 16, 2018, 03:06:08 AM
Yes, i believe in eth. In the cryptocurrency world all altcoins had gone far. They've all experienced the rise and fall. So, all we need is a good thinking that when cryptos or eth it may be is falling then take it as an advantage to buy after then when it rise again you can sell it with a good profit.
Activity: 150
August 16, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
Why can't we trust the ETH, in my opinion there is no reason not to trust the ETH, indeed now the price is really down, but until this moment I still hold all my altcoins. I'm sure ETH prices will increase again, we can only wait for the right time to sell ETH.
Activity: 146
August 16, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
Yes, I still believe it, and 70% of my money is invested in Ethereum. I didn’t sell it when it fell to $270, and I still have enough patience to hold it. I believe that it will bring me huge profits in the future.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 03:02:49 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. Even if its current price is very low, I would think this would be a good time to invest. And the price of Ethereum rose to $2,000 in last year's market. I think Ethereum itself has a high value. Although it has fallen now, it will recover in the future.
Activity: 72
August 16, 2018, 03:01:32 AM
of course I still believe ethereum. I believe this situation is only momentary and will soon recover. There is no reason not to trust with the ethereum because we know the ethereum has a larger market.
Activity: 65
August 16, 2018, 03:00:38 AM
People are realising about the investment made in scam ICOs, ethereum is expected to go more low.
Activity: 588
August 16, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
If indeed I can not believe, so I've left the ethereum. However, the evidence I still stick with the ethereum. even still I hodl when its price continued to drop. As I am sure this ethereum will remain able to survive.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:59:20 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
calm down it's just a series of processes to get to the moon, you know that ethereum's technology is extraordinary, so it's impossible for ethereum to end tragically.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 16, 2018, 02:57:24 AM
Ethereum the best project after Bitcoin and from the technological point of view is better than BTC. I think that it is mistake to monitor price every day. Just forget about your ETH portfolio and check the price two years later.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 16, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?

Ether will probably drop some more, probably up to $150 to 200.
Platform-wise, I think Etherium still has a good future as it's still constantly being developed and improved.
Jump to: