Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 71. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:33:00 AM
I will begin by saying that the hope of many crypto lovers is already getting lost as far as what the value of ETH will be in the future. Amazingly, the price has seriously gone down in the last couple of months with no idea of the cause. Nevertheless, I believe there are still few if not many people that believe that ETH will soon regain its lost value. I am among the few people who believed that the price of ETH will pump again. As a matter of fact, am still holding ETH in my wallet.  We just have to be patient and hopeful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
August 27, 2018, 06:26:25 AM
regarding the future, I believe if Ethereum will rise. whatever the reason.
indeed recently Ethereum's price was at $300 and today Ethereum is $277.36, but knows ahead of time I believe that the price will increase in the market.
Activity: 119
August 27, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
Ethereum seem to be revealed more weaknesses than others. But, I believe in the return of ETC as well as ETC will take over the first place of Bitcoin in future.  
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 27, 2018, 05:29:45 AM
because I bought a lot of ETH to be used as an investment, then I still believe and support ETH at any time, because I'm sure the price of ETH will increase very high in the future and beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
Everyone believes in ETH, but the price continues to fall precipitously. I do not understand why this coin so cheapened. At the moment, it's dangerous to keep money in this coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 27, 2018, 03:57:47 AM
Eth is one of the main reason why the crypto currency is still exist, the popularity of btc and eth are the most common factor to promote the crypto currency and to continue the high survivability of it. So why losing the faith and stop believing on it? Do we have to back at the old time who fall then losing something great like eth?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
I still trust Ethereum. Because it constantly renews itself. Also, in many ICOs, Eth is being used as a payment system. The strongest coin after Ethereum Bitcoin. I believe it will improve in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
yes, I still believe in ethereum because even though ethereum's price goes down but it will definitely rise again and ethereum is a strong coin and has good price movements so it can give profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 03:40:11 AM
Yes I still believe in ETH. They nonstop develop their product and they still the best platform for other altcoins right now.

Up and down is normal in this crypto world. and not only happened to ETH but most of altcoins & BTC down too.

The potential for up is still  high.
Activity: 164
August 27, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
Yes, I still believe in Ethereum. I invested in some Ethereum in this year's market. Although I have lost a lot now, I will continue to insist, and the price is very low now, I will choose to continue investing.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
August 27, 2018, 03:19:09 AM
No, I don't foresee ethereum falling the more. It has dissapointed really but the potentials of it been a valuable coin will still be there and that will help it increase as time goes by.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
Maybe Ethereum will be able to drop below $ 300, but Ethereum is a good coin and has good potential in the future.
I am sure even though Ethereum experienced a price decline but in the future, Ethereum will be able to recover and rise in price.
Currently, the Cryptocurrency market condition is indeed not good, the price of Crypto has decreased in price.
Activity: 92
August 27, 2018, 03:07:43 AM
Yes, of course, I believe in Ethereum. In my opinion this is one of the most promising coins on the market at the moment. I'm sure that when the recovery begins. First of all Bitcoin will grow, and after that several coins will be pulled, including Ethereum.
I also have strong belief on Etherium, I think that in current time it is a very good investment, because currently Etherium price is trading too much low and it is expected that very soon Etherium is going to recover its price and will even continue to increase too much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 03:02:34 AM
Yes I still believe in ethereum, ethereum has a potential altcoin that can give me a huge profit in future. Market now is down and all allcoins is affected including ethereum so that I still believe it will be back to normal and continuing to rise.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 03:01:31 AM
Yes, I still believe in the etherium, for me it is the best coin and strong, because it is very popular and in demand, it will soon become the leader of the cryptomir, it is the best and I believe in it 100%
Activity: 392
August 27, 2018, 02:55:35 AM
I believe in ETH. He will still show his real price. This is one of the most stable crypto currency, it is much accepted as bitcoin. In addition, its platform has already produced not a few projects, which only adds to the credibility of the ETH.
Activity: 278
August 27, 2018, 02:50:36 AM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
Yes I still believe on ETH and I think it is the bottom price of eth. Now it is time to increase price. Cause Eth is a very successful project. It will rise very soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 02:47:47 AM
I believe it could recover, so I am planning to invest in it, while the price is so low..
ethereum prices can be lower than now, you have to be patient if you want to buy them the same as mine, there is no good news for crypto this year.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 02:45:23 AM
I believe it could recover, so I am planning to invest in it, while the price is so low..
Activity: 151
August 27, 2018, 02:34:08 AM
Of course I believe in Etherium he's like bitcoin will never disappear from the market, now the price is very low, but the market itself is not in the best situation. It remains to wait when will the market turn and the coins will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: