Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in ETH ? - page 67. (Read 12580 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:27:48 PM
Ether is very good crypto currency as it was and remains to be in tops. There will be a future for her!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 04:19:47 PM
I will always believe in ETH because it will surely grow.
Activity: 113
August 30, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
I think that you should invest your ETH in decent ICO right now, nut it's hard to find a good one now. The best one for me is OSA DC! Actually, only one day left till token sale ends and 93% hard cap is reached.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
For example I also hold some Ethereum and I think that from the point of view of long-term investment Ethereum is really very cheap now. Because there is no doubt that it will rise minimum ten times in the future. But during this year I think we will see it under 70$. And in that case I am going to buy more of it then. No doubt that Ethereum has great potential and it will update its ATH. But right now I would wait for cheaper price or try to find opportunities to open short positions on Ethereum. Or I will trade with another altcoins which have USD as basis currency.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 03:50:08 PM
Recently ETH dropped below $300 , what do you think the future holds ?

Do you think it will still go below that?
i guess we can assume eth can stay for really long time. even if it fails it always gets back and that what makes it special. for me at least
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

After Bitcoin ETH is probably the most anticipated currency and its current price is $ 275. ETH will increase but slowly and it will follow the Bitcoin price increase. If long- term is chosen then ETH is still potential after Bitcoin but if I choose short- trade i think you should sell when the price is right to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 95
August 30, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
Of course. Right now all the coins fall down, not only Eth. I am quite positive about Ethereum's future and i am sure it will achieve much more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 03:40:31 PM
Well, the price could fall but the future can be , I think the price does not display technology , speculators can and release to 0 and in the future to bring to 2000
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
August 30, 2018, 03:38:01 PM
Yes, despite the situation on the market, he is still the top 2, and so far he has no obvious competitors, and they do not appear soon, so I believe everything in ETH.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
Yes I believe and I am sure that if what Alta and will leave the market,ether is generally not affected,since for me it has a future-and a global future this is the technology that many have been waiting for,and just waiting for final use government and start
Activity: 72
August 30, 2018, 03:30:38 PM
I believe that Ethereum can restore itself without much effort, but it takes time.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:16:41 PM
 I invested a lot of Ethereum in last year's encryption market but Ethereum continued to fall in this year's market, I lost a lot, we should maintain enough patience, waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
August 30, 2018, 02:13:42 PM
Yes, ofcourse! I know that the market is not been the very best for a couple of months but ethereum has the capacity to rise again and even cross 2000$. I would recommend to continue holding it at least for this year. Favourable chances are there for ETH to rise around the festive season this year end. All new altcoins are mostly based on ethereum blockchain. ETH can give you profit in the long run if you keep believing in it.
copper member
Activity: 97
August 30, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
I definitely believe in the etherium and that it will grow. But there is one thing but! I think that in the near future there is a very high probability that the price for a coin ethereum may drop to 200$ and this is due primarily to the situation on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 77
August 30, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
Whenever "Stellar" was propelled, they airdropped 5000 tokens to everybody who enlisted on their site. That was under a 1$ at that point, as I recall, however now it's worth 1500$. So pick where you take an interest, and dont contact your tokens for quite a long time! In the event that their value rise, you could get some decent cash, however in the event that not, what did you lose for not offering early?
Activity: 187
August 29, 2018, 06:20:48 PM
Yes I still believe in ETH because it is a very promising coin with a high rate of growing and popularity among ICOs and investors. So ETH price might be low now but it has all the potential to survive and rise again to its former high price and I am very sure once the market comes out of decline, ETH will rise in price again and it can even reach $1,500 before 2018 ends.
Activity: 9
August 29, 2018, 06:20:24 PM
I definitely still believe in ethereum because it is the second cryptocurrency that was ever created and it has a lot of potential. The price is only low because of the whole market conditions.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
The market is very volatile these days. But, among all cryptocoins, I think that ETH will survive for a long time. Blockchain and Ethereum are still in the very early stage in their maturity. It needs a lot more consumer and commercial adoption to achieve stability. The future looks bright unless there are unforeseen events over the next few years or even decades.
Activity: 378
August 29, 2018, 06:14:38 PM
I think with what i have observed happened to eth this year, it cannot go below $200. Instead, i envisage that it will rise back to its former glory. Eth is a good coin with good future prospects.
Activity: 21
August 29, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

Yes, I still believe in ethereum even though it currently costs under $ 300. I believe ethereum will be able to recover. Ethereum is very strong with a good community and development team.
Pages:
Jump to: