Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 44. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
November 05, 2016, 03:23:25 AM
I can no longer believe in the Fiat, but the state will not exist without it. This system is not going anywhere.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 04, 2016, 11:52:54 PM
i believe in fiat in present time because bitcoin not approval by any government and we can not pay our bills through bitcoin and there is some company who do not accept bitcoin like as we can not pay our school fees or college fees with bitcoin because we still believe in fiat.

We believe in fiat because we are dependent on it for our day to day expenses as at a moment we cannot use bitcoins directly to buy anything or to make any bill payments and for that we need to exchange our bitcoins to fiat first and I think bitcoin will always be dependent on fiat too.
Nice powerful words for fiat, it's true we cannot live in this world without fiat so basically we believe in what will make us alive in this world. It is just a  means to live in this world but we can also use bitcoin as well, this two are good if it's part of our life.
Activity: 386
November 04, 2016, 08:38:18 PM
i believe in fiat in present time because bitcoin not approval by any government and we can not pay our bills through bitcoin and there is some company who do not accept bitcoin like as we can not pay our school fees or college fees with bitcoin because we still believe in fiat.

We believe in fiat because we are dependent on it for our day to day expenses as at a moment we cannot use bitcoins directly to buy anything or to make any bill payments and for that we need to exchange our bitcoins to fiat first and I think bitcoin will always be dependent on fiat too.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 04, 2016, 06:07:14 PM

So all your trust in fiat is based on the shortcomings of Bitcoin regarding its acceptance around the world? Very weak argument. You should be able to seperate fiat from Bitcoin in the way that you don't have to force yourself to choose for one of them. Bitcoin isn't widely accepted, that's right, but it's not a problem since you can continue your life with fiat there where Bitcoin can't play a role of importance. Another thing, you shouldn't be waiting for the day the government starts stimulating Bitcoin. It's just a waste of time as it won't happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 04, 2016, 05:38:09 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
November 04, 2016, 03:18:24 PM
I think it is not a matter of believing or not. You use them because it is available, like when you're in your country or another country you will have no choice to use the country's local currency right?

Fiat has its own purpose like any other form of currency  Grin
thats the point its the identity of that particular country so believing on it is a must. even btc explode and rising up we still needed fiat no matter what.
But bitcoin is here to serve us for a completely different reason. When you are in need of protecting your identity or when you are traveling abroad or you want to save assets in highly protected manner for decades, you can make use of bitcoin there.

When fiats fail to fit a situation, we have a great solution in the name of bitcoin. But, it does not mean we need not to believe in fiats.
Although I don’t travel a lot I’m pretty sure that bitcoin is a great option for those that travel a lot instead of bringing dollars or travel checks you can bring bitcoin in a hardware wallet, computer or an online wallet, then do a trade in your destination and bam now you can enjoy your trip without much of a hassle.
Activity: 644
November 04, 2016, 10:17:10 AM
the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

I always believe in fiat it's really accurate when i needed that the most where ialways exchange my bitcoin into fiat whenever i need money and i can easily sell my bitcoin too i would never hate fiat at all and i will continue using fiat for my purposes and for more future activities that i would do in the future.

we are kinda forced to believe in fiat whether we like it or not!

fiat is the currency that everybody has to use in their daily life for buying their daily needs. and the problems is that there is no escaping that...

bitcoin is challenging this, that is right but there is a long way to go from the day that we can actually see bitcoin be used as a currency everywhere.
Indeed we are forced to believe in fiat what ever it takes because we are depending on the fiat where we are changing our bitcoin into real money to use as physical in the future purposes in life and the current fiat i use when i need to through is to shop online and to super markets to buy some good foods and needs in daily.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 04, 2016, 10:15:23 AM
I do not see that within the next few generations there is a way to get rid of fiats. I do not even think that this would be a good idea.
They have proven to be persisten and useful during a few thousand years.
I can imagine that their biggest strength is the fact that they are regulated.
When things go sideways, central banks can make quick decisions to react on wherever they think the problem lies. Of cours this does not mean that they are successful.
But at least they can try.
Activity: 560
November 04, 2016, 10:10:59 AM
Yes, trust fiat money, trust the banks, trust the goverment...  (irony off)

You can use it for different reasons but sooner or later you will use it his way:

Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
November 04, 2016, 09:53:08 AM
I believe that Fiat will still be a long time to live. While there are state and government, will be Fiat. Without it does not do
You are certainly right, fiat will always be here since it is very useful to us. what we need is money and fiat is money and even bitcoin relies on fiat. Bitcoin might be gone in the future but fiat will never be loss in the circulation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 04, 2016, 09:12:14 AM
I believe that Fiat will still be a long time to live. While there are state and government, will be Fiat. Without it does not do
Activity: 854
November 04, 2016, 09:10:58 AM
yup i do. bitcoin are good as seen from the technical view but  faint currency system have sone strong roots into the economy which gives them their first advantage that is te stability of their price which hardly changes in some years. they have huge amount of users and the faints are also used in multiple countrys too like usd
I suggest you to have a look at currency devaluation some of the countries are having like Venezuela and china and in lots of other african countries. Actually fiat other than USD aren't stable, they are being devalued every year.

In the other hand if you look at the price chart of bitcoin it is in its exponential growth from starting days.
Activity: 952
November 04, 2016, 08:46:46 AM
I think it is not a matter of believing or not. You use them because it is available, like when you're in your country or another country you will have no choice to use the country's local currency right?

thats the point its the identity of that particular country so believing on it is a must. even btc explode and rising up we still needed fiat no matter what.
But bitcoin is here to serve us for a completely different reason. When you are in need of protecting your identity or when you are traveling abroad or you want to save assets in highly protected manner for decades, you can make use of bitcoin there.

When fiats fail to fit a situation, we have a great solution in the name of bitcoin. But, it does not mean we need not to believe in fiats.
The thing is we cannot be anonymous all the time, it depends on the demand of every situation. If we travel then it is just right to tell our real identity as that is required to all of us. Bitcoin can be anonymous also if the company attached to it requires us to comply to avail the service.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 04, 2016, 08:22:59 AM

Yup its practically right buddy. Its waste to think about using fiat or not. Just use the fiat currencies until it leaves from the world. I think mine is better idea;)
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 04, 2016, 07:41:14 AM

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 04, 2016, 06:53:54 AM

Activity: 406
Wolf
November 04, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2016, 05:58:08 AM
At Fiat has its own functions assigned to it the government. He performs them. The government built on the use of full fiat money. That is why the Fiat will exist as long as there is a state
Fiat money does not necessarily need a government in order to exist, for example in Germany during the 20s crisis banks began printing their own currency that only had any value because they said it did which is the very definition of fiat.
yeah mostly we still rely on fiat and i dont think that would change anytime soon. There maybe other types of currencies that would come up but fiat would still be the main currency
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
November 03, 2016, 07:34:36 PM
At Fiat has its own functions assigned to it the government. He performs them. The government built on the use of full fiat money. That is why the Fiat will exist as long as there is a state
Fiat money does not necessarily need a government in order to exist, for example in Germany during the 20s crisis banks began printing their own currency that only had any value because they said it did which is the very definition of fiat.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
November 02, 2016, 03:31:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: