Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 8. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 28, 2017, 04:11:36 AM
The question of course interesting, but the fact that I still keep their savings in Fiat, and so I will not at all right if I say that I do not believe Fiat. I trust and almost always use the national currency, without any exceptions.
Savings are better saved in fiat to avoid any unnecessary attention from the monetary authorities on how you made your money. Fiat is still part and parcel of our livelihood because it is easy to spend it without unnecessary verifications that's why I believe in it.
As quoted savings when done in fiat complications can be avoided. Fiat is always the best to give us all daily needs. Now too if you think, people can survive without bitcoin but cannot live without fiat right now. So I believe fiat is to survive and. Support long even if digital currencies rule the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 28, 2017, 04:08:11 AM
I don't believe in Fiat. I will believing in Crypto-Currency because crypto-currency has more potential to earn than the fiat. Why? Because if Crypto-Currency will success my money will double or triple by just waiting it few years or few months only. In Fiat you will earn but not too much because Fiat price is stable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 28, 2017, 03:53:10 AM
Yes.
There is no choice of believing in Fiat or not because even after the huge success and exponential growth of bitcoins Fiat is still a superior currency because-
1) we are getting our wages in the form of Fiat.
2) very less identified business companies accept bitcoin.
3) approximately half of the world even now doesn't know  about bitcoin and also doesn't use it.
4) poverty stricken people and countries that haven't got internet facility can't use bitcoin.
     For them Fiat is everything.
5) even after the exponential growth of bitcoin it still has to grow more .
Thus , there is no choice to weather believe in Fiat or not.
We have to accept that Fiat is still a superior currency.
But, nobody knows what the future holds.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 28, 2017, 03:36:29 AM
I'm still using fiat and my wages paid in fiat so i still believe in it because there's no way you can only live with bitcoin in this country. Fiat is the only way to fulfill my daily needs. Even bitcoin can be converted into fiat so there's really no reason not to believe fiat. Bitcoin is the future, but fiat is important as well.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 28, 2017, 03:04:19 AM
Fiat currency is the major currency of all other currencies, so i am completely believing the fiat currency. Many things we are doing daily is through fiat currency only,
Nothing is wrong with believing completely in fiat, as it is the reason why we keep on earning and take advantage on any opportunity be it online or in real life that offers anything that has a fiat value, and bitcoin is one of that...

even though the value of fiat currency slightly reduces but in longer run we have to believe them because it is being managed by the governments.
Government won't issue anything that is not for the good of its citizen, unless they are after their own welfare...  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 28, 2017, 02:56:11 AM
Fiat currency is the major currency of all other currencies, so i am completely believing the fiat currency. Many things we are doing daily is through fiat currency only, even though the value of fiat currency slightly reduces but in longer run we have to believe them because it is being managed by the governments.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
February 28, 2017, 02:46:27 AM
The question of course interesting, but the fact that I still keep their savings in Fiat, and so I will not at all right if I say that I do not believe Fiat. I trust and almost always use the national currency, without any exceptions.
Savings are better saved in fiat to avoid any unnecessary attention from the monetary authorities on how you made your money. Fiat is still part and parcel of our livelihood because it is easy to spend it without unnecessary verifications that's why I believe in it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
February 28, 2017, 02:41:48 AM
It is not all about believing in fiat.Why should i disbelieve if i am using it for my daily needs.I could not get to a shopping mall with bitcoins in my wallet and get the local goods ,you need the local currency for that and if not for the fiat i would not be able to purchase anything.
That's correct, some people does not fully understand how valuable fiat in our life. The value of bitcoin now and in the future would not change the value of fiat into our life, we are living a world where the government controls us, thus, we will have to follow what the law in our respective country. AFAIK, all countries are using fiat and this fiat users does not necessarily used bitcoin to go on with their lives.
What bitcoin has achieve is not for all the people, it's only for those who can understand and has the interest to use it for their benefits.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 02:28:03 AM
It is not all about believing in fiat.Why should i disbelieve if i am using it for my daily needs.I could not get to a shopping mall with bitcoins in my wallet and get the local goods ,you need the local currency for that and if not for the fiat i would not be able to purchase anything.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 28, 2017, 12:00:27 AM
it means you do not mind the decline in the value of fiat every year, usd experienced an inflation rate of 1.6% -1.7% per year. if this continues it will make fiat become worthless and bitcoin prices higher. I do not believe in fiat and I'm sure we're not going to use the fiat in the future.
By comparing the future of bitcoin and fiat is not likely relevant, the fact that fiat is a legal currency which regulated and created by the government, it is more dominant than fiat. The value may decline but that can be solved if we can income our income on whatever venture we are doing.
Bitcoin's value and fiat is totally different, but since we have our own prediction in the future, let's do what is right based on our understanding.
Activity: 364
February 27, 2017, 10:25:31 PM
it means you do not mind the decline in the value of fiat every year, usd experienced an inflation rate of 1.6% -1.7% per year. if this continues it will make fiat become worthless and bitcoin prices higher. I do not believe in fiat and I'm sure we're not going to use the fiat in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 27, 2017, 03:21:43 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 27, 2017, 01:16:01 PM
There is point of contradict,both fiat and btc have value and bitcoin inturn is dependent on fiat to make its value in general.maybe the problem lies in physical way.digital payment has become a fast and flexible in past few years thats why most of bitcoin holders prefer bitcoin over fiat.

Absolutely, The problem is with the system and the time required for the process of transfer from one point to another. Fiat has the ability to process quicker transactions but since it is dependent on more than one parties like banks, beneficiary etc. It creates delays in the actual moment of the funds from one point to another. On the other hand, since cryptocurrencies like bitcoin depends on the sender and the receiver and that makes it way faster than that of fiat.
Activity: 588
February 27, 2017, 12:59:31 PM
Fiat is the one that has given the best financial service for all our needs. If fiat is not there the system will collapse entirely, so fiat will rule the world even when bitcoin and other currencies increase in acceptance.
you are right that at the moment fiat is the best financial system though in the future all the things might easily change, I think that bitcoin will be a national currency in the future.

Bitcoin is already a global currency, but bitcoin cannot take the place of fiat currency. Fiat currency is ever green currency where we are using it from decades, fiat currency is the majors aspects in human being daily life. Through we have many option where we can use it for all needs we have.
currently it is not taking the place of fiat but i think in future when the people will fully implement bitcoin then it can be possible to replace bitcoin instead of fiat but still it will take a lot of time and it is not so easy.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 27, 2017, 08:05:27 AM
There is point of contradict,both fiat and btc have value and bitcoin inturn is dependent on fiat to make its value in general.maybe the problem lies in physical way.digital payment has become a fast and flexible in past few years thats why most of bitcoin holders prefer bitcoin over fiat.
Well, the future is going to be digital and that is the trend now as more people loves to transact online to experience the fast transaction, with the advent of bitcoin, it does not only give us a fast transaction but also a very cheap transaction. In addition, we can transact without limit unlike with banks where there is a certain limit of withdrawals in a daily basis just to cope up on the their liquidity aspect. 

Putting our money in bitcoin is like safekeeping it and will not let other people use it for their own good like bank does where they lend out our money and just give us a little percentage on deposits.
Activity: 434
February 27, 2017, 06:06:40 AM
Activity: 882
February 27, 2017, 03:29:54 AM
the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

Yes ,why not .
The fiat had itself much importance than what the bitcoin have . In the bitcoin no goverment are available but in the fiat thier is a  government .
No doubt that bitcoin is more succeful and has much ease to deal with your money but beside of these fiat are having much importance for a particular country .
We  can hold fiat in our hand and make offline deals .
So in reality fiat has much importance in our practical life than what bitcoin have .
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 27, 2017, 03:26:27 AM
Right we are in completely different situation after bitcoin enters into my life. But still i believe in fiat currency it is the major currency which will ruin their corresponding countries. Fiat currency is the main currency which is used to buy other currency at specified prices given to other currencies. So all other currencies depend on fiat currency only.

I don't even have a time to doubt fiat because there's no way that we are going to have time for not believing it.

We can't buy everything if we are not going to believe in fiat. And everything on this world are still depending on fiat.

It's the worlds preferred medium of currency.
Fundamentally we do not have any reasons not to believe on fiat. Fiat is being used by the people throughout the world and without fiat it is difficult to survive because bitcoin or any other crypto currency cannot provide us such facilities that fiat can. But things might differ when bitcoin will hit mainstream adoption.

Just in 2 to 5 years, I am sure bitcoin will be available every part of this world and every single person will be using it and there will be no need to depending on fiats anymore at those times. We may still believe in to fiats but we do not need to use it.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
February 27, 2017, 03:11:37 AM
the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

Of course I believe in fiat more than in bitcoin . Because I can't get bitcoin without fiat . Because before to make buy of bitcoin we need to pay fiat .
Then how can we say fiat is nothing in comparison of the bitcoin .
Activity: 426
February 27, 2017, 03:06:40 AM
Fiat is the one that has given the best financial service for all our needs. If fiat is not there the system will collapse entirely, so fiat will rule the world even when bitcoin and other currencies increase in acceptance.
you are right that at the moment fiat is the best financial system though in the future all the things might easily change, I think that bitcoin will be a national currency in the future.

Bitcoin is already a global currency, but bitcoin cannot take the place of fiat currency. Fiat currency is ever green currency where we are using it from decades, fiat currency is the majors aspects in human being daily life. Through we have many option where we can use it for all needs we have.
yes that is right to say there is no doubt about this. people from all over the world are using bitcoin and that is the reason that we can say that bitcoin is a global currency and hope that as soon as time pass bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world.
The real money is very great weight in society. Even for example dollars and it is an international currency, and if you still take the euro, none of that money never refuses. Therefore, Fiat will always have enough support among the people, states and international financial organizations.
Pages:
Jump to: