Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat? - page 9. (Read 75146 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 02:57:47 AM
Of course I must believe in fiat. Our system has long existed and will exist for a long time using fiat money.
Any switch for another monetary system, require a lot of time and we can't see immediately.

yepp we have to , as long as most people around the world not yet fully accept bitcoin ,
we need fiat in real life , not much store can accept bitcoin to buy a bread and milk ,
so basically we still believe in fiat as we still use it frequently more than bitcoin ,
completely move to bitcoin will just isolate you.
In real currency need is not only the common people, as well as in the States. Authorities never weaken the national currency and all securities of countries will always be in the price. Therefore, the user should not worry about nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
February 27, 2017, 02:48:17 AM
Fiat is the one that has given the best financial service for all our needs. If fiat is not there the system will collapse entirely, so fiat will rule the world even when bitcoin and other currencies increase in acceptance.
you are right that at the moment fiat is the best financial system though in the future all the things might easily change, I think that bitcoin will be a national currency in the future.

Bitcoin is already a global currency, but bitcoin cannot take the place of fiat currency. Fiat currency is ever green currency where we are using it from decades, fiat currency is the majors aspects in human being daily life. Through we have many option where we can use it for all needs we have.
Fiat is strong enough demand among the people, as opposed to bitcoin. The fact that all the users are already bitcoin particular company and its number is already much less than those who use the Fiat every day.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
February 25, 2017, 09:49:00 PM
Of course I must believe in fiat. Our system has long existed and will exist for a long time using fiat money.
Any switch for another monetary system, require a lot of time and we can't see immediately.

yepp we have to , as long as most people around the world not yet fully accept bitcoin ,
we need fiat in real life , not much store can accept bitcoin to buy a bread and milk ,
so basically we still believe in fiat as we still use it frequently more than bitcoin ,
completely move to bitcoin will just isolate you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 25, 2017, 07:20:00 PM
Fiat is the one that has given the best financial service for all our needs. If fiat is not there the system will collapse entirely, so fiat will rule the world even when bitcoin and other currencies increase in acceptance.
you are right that at the moment fiat is the best financial system though in the future all the things might easily change, I think that bitcoin will be a national currency in the future.

Bitcoin is already a global currency, but bitcoin cannot take the place of fiat currency. Fiat currency is ever green currency where we are using it from decades, fiat currency is the majors aspects in human being daily life. Through we have many option where we can use it for all needs we have.
yes that is right to say there is no doubt about this. people from all over the world are using bitcoin and that is the reason that we can say that bitcoin is a global currency and hope that as soon as time pass bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
February 25, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
February 25, 2017, 02:33:10 PM
Our bitcoin wallet that based on philippines can shop to amazon and their are upgrading their business now so it will be more smoth than other website, im sure that bitcoin will be implemented to use us payment method. Im waiting for the next update that bitcoin can be use to shop from super market.

There's nothing special about that at all since any bitcoin wallet can be used to buy from Amazon using purse.io. I think one of the ways bitcoins can be used to shop in a super market is when there's a bitcoin card or something similar. Although I don't see it coming in the near future because every super market would have to adopt to that new technology and update their machine so they can accept bitcoin cards.
I Think not only amazon that we can use from philippines.. wallet. they are already added a vcc which is working to any website that accepting vcc or prepay reloadable vcc.. that you can buy in amazon ebay or any shop online that accepting credit card or vcc..
let's wait on this to happen when bitcoin can acceptable on super market maybe i will use it on my daily needs special if bitcoin had atm maching where we use not virtual card and it will be physical only swipe needed. amazon don't fully accept bitcoin i think purse is just a reseller from amazon.
This is a long time dream but still not accepting bitcoin in any super market.. I hope that it will happen in the future because many people will use bitcoin if its happen.. for now we can just use bitcoin as alternative payment online and vcc as alternative to buy online shopping..
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
February 25, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
Our bitcoin wallet that based on philippines can shop to amazon and their are upgrading their business now so it will be more smoth than other website, im sure that bitcoin will be implemented to use us payment method. Im waiting for the next update that bitcoin can be use to shop from super market.

There's nothing special about that at all since any bitcoin wallet can be used to buy from Amazon using purse.io. I think one of the ways bitcoins can be used to shop in a super market is when there's a bitcoin card or something similar. Although I don't see it coming in the near future because every super market would have to adopt to that new technology and update their machine so they can accept bitcoin cards.
I Think not only amazon that we can use from philippines.. wallet. they are already added a vcc which is working to any website that accepting vcc or prepay reloadable vcc.. that you can buy in amazon ebay or any shop online that accepting credit card or vcc..
let's wait on this to happen when bitcoin can acceptable on super market maybe i will use it on my daily needs special if bitcoin had atm maching where we use not virtual card and it will be physical only swipe needed. amazon don't fully accept bitcoin i think purse is just a reseller from amazon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 25, 2017, 11:14:00 AM
Nope, fiat is not the financial system ( bad) with centralized system and it makes the fiat currency is very bad system, but it help our community since the old decades. Bitcoin will not become the national currency.
I don't think so. Most of other country's economies rely on fiat fir a long time and i think, with banks and government support, it would be that way for a long time from now. Fiat is flawed that's for sure but it's the most trusted currency that time has proved so people would have to believe in fiat because they would still be using it for a long time
Come on man I agree most of you love bitcoins and would love to use it like a currency but bitcoin is literally a really new currency if you compare with fiat. Fiat is something which is some 400 years old and so there is no way even in the next 200 years there will be any thing which is going to replace fiat.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2017, 05:23:02 AM
Nope, fiat is not the financial system ( bad) with centralized system and it makes the fiat currency is very bad system, but it help our community since the old decades. Bitcoin will not become the national currency.
I don't think so. Most of other country's economies rely on fiat fir a long time and i think, with banks and government support, it would be that way for a long time from now. Fiat is flawed that's for sure but it's the most trusted currency that time has proved so people would have to believe in fiat because they would still be using it for a long time
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
February 24, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

Of course I believe in fiat. I use it daily and so does everybody else. However, I do not believe in the people/institutions that control fiat. It was a lot better when fiat was tied to gold reserves. Now we just create money out of thin air, which will have severe consequences in future.

There's no reason not to believe it's already part of our daily lives and without fiat we can't get the things that we need with our daily living. But the good thing here is that we also have another option and help from bitcoin so at the same time we have chance to use these two types of currency freely.
Fiat has been a big help in the society and in the economy, it makes the life easier in a way that is  has been our medium of exchange in many things.
So, let us know all forget that, we've been benefited its usage, and I don't think that no one is using fiat nowadays. Although, bitcoin is booming now still fiat exists in many ways.

The job of bitcoin is to make our life easier when it comes to transaction but without fiat bitcoin is not going to exist. It's all a credit to fiat and without fiat how can bitcoin work, so it's really a must that we need to believe in fiat since we are using it. Out of bitcoins pump still we don't have a choice but to keep on going with fiat

Right now Bitcoin wouldn't be very usable overall if all fiat money has disappeared this morning

But not because Bitcoin is somehow inferior to fiat (which is what you seem to implicitly assume) since it is not. There are some issues due to its limited supply but this is obviously not what you refer to here. Bitcoin is not currently usable primarily because it simply cannot be supported if its adoption is to increase to the size of fiat economy. Nevertheless, these are still technical issues which can be and should be fixed in the future, and not because Bitcoin is going to substitute fiat tomorrow but just to keep it up to date
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 24, 2017, 01:42:33 AM
Activity: 1190
February 24, 2017, 01:41:20 AM

yeah although bitcoin became famous and popular though. it will not make bitcoin replace fiat. fiat is the main currency of each country. and is used by people around the world. That's why I believe in fiat
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 24, 2017, 01:24:13 AM

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 24, 2017, 01:11:22 AM
Yes, , . the various different currency systems of our earths localized communities ( ie, Venezuela  ) when in fiat stress can then jump the airgap to the Global decentralized currency (currently BTC)   -   And if a local community successfully pegged their gold to fiat and ran a good system in the near furtue, . . then those citizens therein would then by nature sell BTC and jump the gap back down to the local community, . At least for now thats how it would seem. . I see banks as being banks (If a community such desires) and BTC transfers achieved by on line exchange,  I would hope that they would keep the online exchanges separated from localized fiat systems, . .So yes I believe in banks and fiat, . but with a political regulated air gap to keep the localized communities off the global currency, and keep the globalized decentralized individuals across our planet free to own or not to own BTC at will. . . It should be secure and easily available for all populations across the globe, . .  so yes i believe in fiat
Activity: 770
February 23, 2017, 07:22:18 PM
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
February 23, 2017, 05:47:23 PM
I agree with you, Fiat will still dominate this world because of the fact that they are controlled by the government. Also the government can shutdown easily Bitcoin, one good example is eliminating all Bitcoin Wallets rendering your Bitcoin useless which is one good possibility. Bitcoin will never take over the place of Fiat as simply Fiat is a more accessible currency to all people.

But with bitcoin popularity increase day by day , it means that bitcoin getting notice more and more and it's impact on fiat existency
I think it's not impossible for bitcoin to replace fiat on the future, only matter of time
I'm not sure. Fiat will exist both in physical and digital format, and bitcoin will stand by and spinning only in its plane. Today, bitcoin and Fiat are not competitors, because each in its own sphere.
Actually in present modern time as the trend of the people is changing toward online shopping and other business therefore government must be thinking about to solve the issue and I think government will thinking about creating their own crypto currency and which will under the control of government and people of their country will be using it.

Already China has even thought about it seriously. Even I tried to run test national cryptocurrency. The government tries to reduce the people's interest in Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 23, 2017, 05:04:09 PM
I agree with you, Fiat will still dominate this world because of the fact that they are controlled by the government. Also the government can shutdown easily Bitcoin, one good example is eliminating all Bitcoin Wallets rendering your Bitcoin useless which is one good possibility. Bitcoin will never take over the place of Fiat as simply Fiat is a more accessible currency to all people.

But with bitcoin popularity increase day by day , it means that bitcoin getting notice more and more and it's impact on fiat existency
I think it's not impossible for bitcoin to replace fiat on the future, only matter of time
I'm not sure. Fiat will exist both in physical and digital format, and bitcoin will stand by and spinning only in its plane. Today, bitcoin and Fiat are not competitors, because each in its own sphere.
Actually in present modern time as the trend of the people is changing toward online shopping and other business therefore government must be thinking about to solve the issue and I think government will thinking about creating their own crypto currency and which will under the control of government and people of their country will be using it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 23, 2017, 03:54:48 PM
Fiat has been a big help in the society and in the economy, it makes the life easier in a way that is  has been our medium of exchange in many things.
So, let us know all forget that, we've been benefited its usage, and I don't think that no one is using fiat nowadays. Although, bitcoin is booming now still fiat exists in many ways.

Someday there will be times that there wont be any paper money anymore. People will still use fiat however it wont be in the form of paper money anymore, there will be times where digital currency took over the payment system and Im not saying bitcoin will be the only one however bitcoin will be one of it
The technology looks scared sometimes , some people looking forward too far away
I know any technology created with a purpose to make our life get better and easier
In this case when everything turn digitized , convert everything to digital
And then it feels like the humanity slowly disappear, am i the only one who thinking with that way?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
February 23, 2017, 02:16:45 PM

Someday there will be times that there wont be any paper money anymore. People will still use fiat however it wont be in the form of paper money anymore, there will be times where digital currency took over the payment system and Im not saying bitcoin will be the only one however bitcoin will be one of it
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
February 23, 2017, 10:18:50 AM
Of course I believe in fiat. I use it daily and so does everybody else. However, I do not believe in the people/institutions that control fiat. It was a lot better when fiat was tied to gold reserves. Now we just create money out of thin air, which will have severe consequences in future.

There's no reason not to believe it's already part of our daily lives and without fiat we can't get the things that we need with our daily living. But the good thing here is that we also have another option and help from bitcoin so at the same time we have chance to use these two types of currency freely.

If you see that current price of Bitcoin is seen on fiat currency so it is obvious that fiat is the main currency whose value is their and only through fiat currency you can live and do expenses of your family , because still bitcoin is not the main currency used for daily life expenses so we have to still rely on fiat currency for our daily life expenses. Until Bitcoin dont become main stream currency of life fiat currency value wont decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: