Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal? - page 6. (Read 14025 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
i still have time to reach 21 btcgoal but the problem is lack of money to buy it with. Although i have bought bitcoin mostly so far but the only other option except buying is for me to earn it and that is going to take some time to get there.

Aside from you are buying bitcoin have you try to join in different signature campaign which are potential ico were you can participate on their event. Then after the campaign they will give you a bounty reward according to your participation,.?
Activity: 924
Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.

Yes I still have time to reach that amount which is 21 btc. But in my case now it will takes time before I achieve that. anyhow 21btc is not a joke amount it needs focus and effort if we want to reach that goal in a matter of short of time.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
i still have time to reach 21 btcgoal but the problem is lack of money to buy it with. Although i have bought bitcoin mostly so far but the only other option except buying is for me to earn it and that is going to take some time to get there.
i still have a lot of time too, to be honest i dont have a job right now so i can easily work with bitcoins in my opinion such as trading
Activity: 854
I have a lot of free time nowdays, cause i'm not working and don't study, i am doing a lot of freelance work and also trying to start working with bitcoins more.
Activity: 686
21 bitcoins goal is really big goal for me. Even earning 1 bitcoin is really hard for me, but i still have much time to reach that 21 bitcoins goal. Maybe i can reach it on the next 3-5 years.
you are right that is a lot of money to be honest unfortunately and i think that with bitcoin it is still possible to reach it
Only if you have multiple skins and multiple opportunities to earn bitcoins, you might get chances to achieve the goal of 21 bitoins. I find it too hard to save that many bitcoins with my skill set. Maybe in next two years of time, I may achieve that dream target of 21 bitcoins if I do not spend any of my bitcoin savings.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
21 bitcoins goal is really big goal for me. Even earning 1 bitcoin is really hard for me, but i still have much time to reach that 21 bitcoins goal. Maybe i can reach it on the next 3-5 years.
you are right that is a lot of money to be honest unfortunately and i think that with bitcoin it is still possible to reach it

Everything is possible with bitcoins, if you work on it and try to earn from multiple sources then in future you can surely achieve that milestone of 21 btc.

I don't think it's impossible to made. It's true that 21btc is too much and it's also.difficult but I think it's possible. with altcoin investment it's possible to make in 5year's or may be too fast.

Altcoin surely has an potential to help you in reaching there quick, its all about choosing an right coin at the right time and if you are lucky then you can make huge profits from it.

yes, I get faster results and greater when try trade altcoin. I previously only trade bitcoin, but sometimes the price is very stable and does not like altcoin can be increased in a short time up to 200%. when it also I can get 21 BTC with a fast time. if it does not do the trade altcoin, may I takes 2-3 years to reach 21 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

Everything is possible with bitcoins, if you work on it and try to earn from multiple sources then in future you can surely achieve that milestone of 21 btc.

I don't think it's impossible to made. It's true that 21btc is too much and it's also.difficult but I think it's possible. with altcoin investment it's possible to make in 5year's or may be too fast.

Altcoin surely has an potential to help you in reaching there quick, its all about choosing an right coin at the right time and if you are lucky then you can make huge profits from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Yeah that is a descent time frame to touch that goal, and if we start working hard from now and start earning in different ways then in next 5 years we will be holding that amount in our wallet.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
This goal is pretty high to have 21 bitcoin. I don' t think I will reach that.
The reason for that is because I don't think I put enough money into bitcoin to be able to reach that and freelance jobs don't pay that good just a few. So probably I will hover around 15 before it reaches 1k cause I'm almost there already. But there's no super rush can still earn them when they are a little bit more expensive aswell.

It doesn't really matter whether or not you'll reach 21BTC as that many coins is not a realistic target for the majority of the people. That's why you should be happy with the coins that you have right now. And if Bitcoin lives up to what is (realistically) expected and its potential, then you'll see that even a lower number of coins can also give you amazing returns.

Yeah everything depends on the price of bitcoin in future, if price goes on the roof then even 5 to 10 btc can take best care of you, and if it goes the other way then even 100 btc would not be enough.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
The reason for that is because I don't think I put enough money into bitcoin to be able to reach that and freelance jobs don't pay that good just a few. So probably I will hover around 15 before it reaches 1k cause I'm almost there already. But there's no super rush can still earn them when they are a little bit more expensive aswell.

It doesn't really matter whether or not you'll reach 21BTC as that many coins is not a realistic target for the majority of the people. That's why you should be happy with the coins that you have right now. And if Bitcoin lives up to what is (realistically) expected and its potential, then you'll see that even a lower number of coins can also give you amazing returns.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
I think we have enough time to reach this goal, if we keep holding the bitcoins and still working hardly to earn it in the daily basis, we can then reach 21 BTC in some few years
I think nothing is impossible to get a goal? yeah you just need to keep working and stay consistent with what you're doing and you just have to continue to save any income that you receive. I'm sure if you consistently you will get that 21 btc
Activity: 462
Activity: 336
Since i am still new in this industry and i am only getting .03 weekly lol then it would be that really hard but not impossible. But i am not planning to hold my bitcoin amounts though because i have to buy things that i need
It depends on how you are going to try and earn them because it is going to be hard if you want to earn them for free with campaigns and stuff.
You can try to win them with gambling but we all know how it goes with gambling.

Better not to think of gambling if you want to have more bitcoins in the future.  Gambling is a curse, at first it will make you want it more by letting you win, and it deceives you.  Until you become addicted to it and all your hard-earned bitcoin will just be sucked.  It is always the best if you could do something else like investing, trading, and by earning it.  Make your bitcoin work for you.
Activity: 406
Since i am still new in this industry and i am only getting .03 weekly lol then it would be that really hard but not impossible. But i am not planning to hold my bitcoin amounts though because i have to buy things that i need
It depends on how you are going to try and earn them because it is going to be hard if you want to earn them for free with campaigns and stuff.
You can try to win them with gambling but we all know how it goes with gambling.
Activity: 256
Off course why would i not have enough time to reach the 21 bitcoin goal ihave the rest of my life to hit that i know for sure that i will get more in my life than 21 bitcoins for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: