Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still have time to reach the 21 BTC goal? - page 9. (Read 14025 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
I use bitcoin already 3 years, and I've reached the 21 BTC more. results that give me the highest is by way of trade altcoin. really unexpected, sometimes coins can be increased up to 200% in a short time.

Yeah its possible to achieve with altcoin trading as there are major pumps in it which can double your coins in quick time but risk will always follow you in altcoin trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
I probably won't be one of the 21 BTC holders since It's getting hard at the moment while the price is increasing and It's going to get harder once the halving block reward happens. Honestly , I'm fine with how much I have at the moment but I wouldn't mind seeing a price decrease so I can buy more.

Totally agree i would love to stock up on a few more and doubt i will get anywhere near 21, what goel to have tho and it would be class.
legendary
Activity: 1232
I use bitcoin already 3 years, and I've reached the 21 BTC more. results that give me the highest is by way of trade altcoin. really unexpected, sometimes coins can be increased up to 200% in a short time.
Activity: 952
As long as the Bitcoin exist, we still have time to achieve and reach that amount  which is 21BTC. For sure every member in bitcoin world have their own goal to achieve the amount of bitcoin that we want to get it. But with that amount 21btc I think 2 years is enough to achieve it.

that is right but you don't have forever to get that much bitcoin, as you can see from the history so far, the price has beer rising up and higher so you can't really say it will stay at the same price. so in the future it becomes harder to have 21BTC as it becomes more expensive
well it depends on what you do, if you are just getting bitcoins from a faucet you will not collect 21 in 5 life times i think trading is the best thing to do now
Exactly trading can help us in achieving that goal of 21 btc in near future as I don't find any other reliable way to get there and gambling is not my cup of tea so I will prefer to stay away from it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
lmao actually i am not having a goal on reaching a certain amount of BTC , and i really don't have time to think about it because there would be a choices for me whether it is having a bad grades from my subjects because of that goal or focus what i really needed to do  Grin Grin but still i am open to do that thing whenever i have enough free time .
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As long as the Bitcoin exist, we still have time to achieve and reach that amount  which is 21BTC. For sure every member in bitcoin world have their own goal to achieve the amount of bitcoin that we want to get it. But with that amount 21btc I think 2 years is enough to achieve it.

that is right but you don't have forever to get that much bitcoin, as you can see from the history so far, the price has beer rising up and higher so you can't really say it will stay at the same price. so in the future it becomes harder to have 21BTC as it becomes more expensive
well it depends on what you do, if you are just getting bitcoins from a faucet you will not collect 21 in 5 life times i think trading is the best thing to do now
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.

wow 21 Bitcoins goal. To get this 21 Bitcoin for me is 0.000000000000001 chance. Getting 1 Bitcoin is very hard for me already . It took me 9 months to get my 1 Bitcoin . If only i doesn't gamble much and always lose maybe now i already have 2-3 whole Bitcoins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
If the market price of bitcoins  raises to an acceptable rate I will be interested and probably services around Bitcointalk will start to pay well aswel.
So as for now am just a bitcoin price vigilante
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It was my wish to get a lot of bitcoins from online world, but due to some issues I was stuck for a month and because of that my earning procedures reduced much lower, I hope I will sooner start working for earning bitcoins and I hope that one day I will collect a good amount of bitcoins.

Earning bitcoin is a long term process. As long as the bitcoin price does not skyrocket, you can earn a lot in the near future.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
It was my wish to get a lot of bitcoins from online world, but due to some issues I was stuck for a month and because of that my earning procedures reduced much lower, I hope I will sooner start working for earning bitcoins and I hope that one day I will collect a good amount of bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 591
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
Everyone that knows what's up wants to reach that goal at all costs, but only 1 million people (in fact, now much less since coins keep getting lost + current owners) will be able to make it.

Will you be one of them? I think I can do it but the price needs to stop going up. I was happy that the rally stopped since it just means I have more time to reach this goal, but I have a feeling we will be on 800+ soon once whales are done with buying cheap BTC. If it goes that high I think I will not make it in time.
I think it needs a lot of time before you achieve that, maybe if you have a real job that pays you big bitcoin every month? if you have a big capital to invest bitcoin and bitcoin unexpected raise up x2 in current price maybe you can achieve that XD
Activity: 344
I think that everybody is going to reach the 21 bitcoin goal and you will only reach that when you invest allot of time into it you know so when you are really having fun dealing with bitcoins you are doing great and you will seriously hitting the amount of 21 bitcoins for sure believe in it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 24

I feel 21 bitcoin is very big amount. Honestly for me that not everyone same, looking for bitcoin and achieve 21 bitcoin is very hard. Because i not too master in trading, I think if i can be a professional trader i will earn bitcoin More easy rather than nowadays.

21 is a lot.  there is always 2.1
Activity: 658
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

I feel 21 bitcoin is very big amount. Honestly for me that not everyone same, looking for bitcoin and achieve 21 bitcoin is very hard. Because i not too master in trading, I think if i can be a professional trader i will earn bitcoin More easy rather than nowadays.

21 bitcoin is a big amount but not that big in todays economy and salaries of western developed countries. We can arrive at this target only if we stop gambling and collect every single satoshi cause even if we don't make to 21 bitcoin there is a big chance price of the bitcoin to go up through the years and we would be the real winners then.
Activity: 672

Activity: 447

you would need a really long time to collect that much bitcoins without trading or something like that and in trading you need to be really lucky
Activity: 714

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think that a majority of the people here still technically have time to reach the 21 BTC goal, however that's seriously speculating and assuming how much BTC exists and how much is held by the people currently invested in it. As for whether or not I'll find a way to get to 21 BTC, that's a different story and I have no idea if I'll be able to make it. I hope I can, but I have no idea.
Activity: 376
Yes i am, i still have time to reach 21 BTC although it will need much time and money for buy it. But if price of bitcoin going down about $200 up to $300, i can get 21 BTC less than 1 year. The problem today for me is price of bitcoin is still huge.
Well you can't know if the price will down to $200 or $300, the price might be increasing till $2k or $10k maybe ? but who knows. I still have time to reach 21 BTC goal, reaching 21 BTC not only with buying method we can earn and make profit till we have 21 BTC, like a trader I saw many trader said they'r started at 100 satoshi, etc (small bankroll) and did up to 100+ BTC that's motivation for me.

absolutely right. if you have other source of income like your salary in your real life job. you will meet 21btc or higher goal if you invest it btc.
Trading in alt can give a huge profit if you invest in the potential coin. But if your income comes only in bounty in this forum, i think it is impossible to
considering that you joined in the highest paying campaign in the forum. You can just earn max 1btc per year. and 21 years is sucks Cheesy
Activity: 924
Pages:
Jump to: