Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 54. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 05:48:51 AM
I deem Ethereum the Platform is snappy application. I don't deem it's single as there are at littlest a circle consonant dais away there each evenly interesting.
Activity: 378
June 03, 2018, 02:08:54 PM
Yes, I support this coin and invest in it. It seems to me that this is one of the most powerful and reliable projects today. I'm sure that this coin will bring me a profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
June 03, 2018, 02:06:48 PM
Ethereum I know 2 years 2 years I invest it. This is a strong coin, in the future can become a leader.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
I did not fully understand your idea. Many times fall. As for the lobby, maybe you're right. But this applies to any coin in the crypto currency market. Overvalued or undervalued. This is a speculative market.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
June 03, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

This truth, the ethereum had many problems. But they became the first coin, which became the main platform for new projects, so this is normal.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 01:37:16 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum,it is bitcoin 2.0,bitcoin 3.0 will be ADA or EOS.At the moment Ethereum is one of the most used blockchains  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 03, 2018, 01:33:32 PM
I personally strongly support ethereum because I have an asset there. Therefore I am very sad when the price ethereum very fall in price from before. And I always hope the price will go back up and make my personal assets will be more profitable.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
It doesnt matter if Ethereum consume a lot of time before it grows and produce profit. Because it is a very good coin to invest, so if you think youre satisfied on its slow growth start investing on it. Many people are in these community supports Ethereum. They considered ETH as the second highest coin after bitcoin. So we are sure that many of us will start to invest on ETH so you should start now to have a upperhand compared to incoming investors.
Activity: 686
June 03, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
From beginning, I have invested in ETH and still, investing more into it because already we have seen many major developments happening around the Ethereum. This year we have some huge expectations in the market regarding the price of ETH.
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
The future of Ethereum is still promising despite some setbacks in the past and the recent and sudden rise of the bitcoincash. It is less volatile than the bitcoin which suffered a big price crash recently. My support for Ethereum will continue and I considered it as one of my best alternative currencies if the bitcoin come crashing down again.
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
Ethereum is one of the few coins that really deserve attention and support. This coin is now growing quite actively in price and now, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is 1225 dollars, which can not but please its supporters. Some predict the increase in its value to $ 2,000 next month and I now see that this is quite realistic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum.because ethereum is very good coin and good team in cryptographic sector. world fast place coin is bitcoin then ethereum.ethereum is second best coin in crypto currency sector . it has hugh support of community. Eth is very important to many ICO
projects.this coin is the biggest successful coin. i do always invest in eth.because eth is safe way for investment. eth is very useful for me.
Activity: 233
June 02, 2018, 09:31:44 AM
Yes i am still number 1 supporters of ethereum .Because ethereum is very prowerful altcoin token and their are many time the value of ethereum are decreasing because of the market and some dumpers and of course the bitcoin price .Because bitcoin is the mother of all crypto cureency if the value of bitcoin are going down of course all token like ethereum are included of all token are going down of course but if bitcoin are pumping of course of all token and altcoin token are increasing and the market are almost green of all.
Activity: 364
June 02, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
of course, I always support the development of Ethereum in order to be one of the best altcoin. I think Ethereum has a good future. because it has a large volume and a clear concept that makes everyone believe in its development. and I believe only Ethereum is able to approach bitcoin prices in the future.
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
I still support Ethereum, since there are some working dApps running on it. And more and more interesting projects are going into beta phase in this year.
 Actually, i don't have many ETH but many ETH tokens that i can't move somewhere else.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
Ethereum - kind token, and still quite promising, in my opinion. Yes, of course, I will support the airwaves until my last breath. As a consequence, it is actually more developed. This has a bright future, and I can see my own huge profit. This is more than any other. This is a long-term investment in coins. As a consequence, I believe in ethereum, as a consequence of this, I support ethereum every time.
Activity: 290
June 02, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
Yeah of course because I use it in exchange site if i have token that i want to exchange.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 02, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
yes, i do support ethereum because i love ethereum, it is the cryptocurrency that helps me a lot to gain a profit from crypto. Ethereum is now very popular, it is have a very nice quality and good potential so i stick in supporting this ethereum and earn more profit in the future..
Yes I will support Ethereum and will always support it because I do believe in the huge potential of this crypto to the market. Hence, Ethereum today has a lot more good performance in the market that makes it amazing and makes it a popular coin like bitcoin. However ethereum is already next in line in bitcoin so I believe that ethereum has a huge potential.
Activity: 370
June 02, 2018, 09:02:10 AM
Yes i do support ethereum because i know it has some potential on it the it will not just have smart contracts but it will ve having anither use i am just waiting for it to happen and while waiting i am waiting to to pump it
Activity: 50
June 02, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
I support ethereum. because it is the best platform of blockchain technology. I always invest it and got lot of profit. I think everyone should be investment it. it is really great platform.
Pages:
Jump to: