Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 50. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 06:34:49 PM
Yeah still I do. Lot of stuffs are happening using ETH. 75% ICOs are funded by ETH. So people use it daily. It will give a good competition for BTC in the upcoming years.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
I will still support and buy ETH whatever happens because I already know how eth performance is in between digital money although many say eth this tdiak safe but many also invest in it so I am very confident if eth is profitable.
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 06:19:40 PM
Yes I think it‘s still strong with it‘s smart contracts.
Without the smart contracts the coin will be worth nothing. The coin would be a normal coin that's mainly supported by some kid.
I still think that ethereum deserves some respect. Without smart contracts it would jot be ethereum, so why shoul we think about that?
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, i do. And i do jot understand why some people hate ethereum and wish it soon death. ethereum is a basement for so many projects
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:17:55 PM
Without the smart contracts the coin will be worth nothing. The coin would be a normal coin that's mainly supported by some kid.
Activity: 162
June 09, 2018, 06:15:18 PM
ethereum os jot perfect, bit it is ome ogf the most xtrongest cryptocurrencies on the market, so i think we should support it, why jot?
Activity: 162
June 09, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

and should not i support ethereum whe so mzny projects have been build and are being still building on its base? what is wrong with it?
Activity: 9
June 09, 2018, 06:11:30 PM
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 03:00:01 PM
I personally do, and why not if almost 80% of all new smart contracts come out on its platform, which means that the air will always be needed for gas, and even a universal coin
Activity: 37
June 09, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
I've used it every day for transacting in every token I received. I have no problem handling ETH while doing some investment purposes.
so I am no problem with ETH and until now I support ETH even though I am new to crypto world
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
June 09, 2018, 02:34:41 PM
I've used it every day for transacting in every token I received. I have no problem handling ETH while doing some investment purposes.
Activity: 99
June 09, 2018, 10:50:53 AM
I still do , and even if I stop investing to it I think I will still use it in my future transactions to come since etheredelta primarily uses it as a currency in their exchanger platform but I do think ethereum as a good alt coin and would still continue to hold my eth in the upcoming months hoping for it to grow more. Wink
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
And maybe not much Altcoin got up faster than Ethereum. Probably correction is the healthiest way to balance the market. And if we wait patiently, I'm sure Ethereum will prove that there is no other place for him except up there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 08, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
yes of course, i still support ethereum. moreover now many tokens that use smartcontract ethereum, with more and more using smartcontract ethereum, automatically more and more also need ethereum for gas transaction fee. this makes me optimistic that the ethereum will have a good price.
Activity: 181
June 08, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
of course I always support Ethereum, Etereum is the best coin and now is at number two after Bitcoin I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright so I always support it.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
Yes for sure, I will support ethereum for live because it open door to so many opportunities we are seeing today, without ethereum maybe by now no body will be thinking about smart contract but ethereum introduced smart contract and today it is talk of the town.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
June 08, 2018, 07:16:52 PM
of course I support Ethereum because for me it is a very important cryptocurrency that has brought me a lot of benefits and benefits
Really, ethereum support will never make us lose money, I'm always confident and optimistic that the future of ethereum will continue to improve and certainly has the opportunity to be # 1 replacing bitcoin.
Activity: 153
June 08, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Blockchain technology has just started, and ETH is currently the most widely used public blockchain system supporting complete application development.
There is still a vast open space in the future. Holding ETH, the future will surely rise!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 07:03:49 PM
Most number of people in crypto have suppoted Ethereum, because most of us use Ethereum tokens. I think that Ethereum will be powerful still som many ICOs use Ethereum network.
I definitely support ethereum because ethereum is helping me to became profitable and i am still believing that the value of ethereum can pump again up to $1500 but we just need to keep our ethereum for long term.
Activity: 39
June 08, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

Love it or hate it ETh is used extensively across the crypto domain. Let be fair.. most ICo's are based on Eth or BTC investments.
Pages:
Jump to: