Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you suggest participate in airdrop? why? - page 2. (Read 13968 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I only suggest participation in airdrop based on the project running the airdrop. You shouldn't be willing to participate in every airdrop you come across with. Do a vivid research on that project, consult and ask questions from their support team, access their willingness, go deep into the team, what are their experiences and if your feedback is positive, there you go, you can go ahead and participate.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

Please vote to help others
I like to keep my personal datas to mai self. Regarding free tokens i agree with it if they offer services that i would buy, stuff like beauty products for example.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
If you want to get profit with less effort, then I suggest you participate in airdrop campaign but remember its very risky and can lose your  money at anytime. That's the nature of airdrop campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
There was a time when airdrop is the bomb for example back in 2017 people are earning up to 3000$ from airdrops only but things aren't the same anymore now its hard to make 50$ from airdrops now but if you can figure out good projects don't hesitate because if this bullrun keeps surging it might bring better profits
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
For those who works crypto fulltime it's always a good idea to join airdrops ,I always join airdrops just to survive for some time being before I get paid from bounties since bounty payments takes like forever
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
I don't know dude, the risk is to much, but some legit airdrop like polymath also have a KYC for their airdrop. If you don't care that much, i think it's fine to do KYC. Just know the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Nowadays many ICOs offer free coins, but we have two problems with this free coins, the first one the value of this coins will drop after start trading due to a lot have free coins willing to sell it, and the second they ask for your ID (KYC), and i think it is very risky to send your IDs to any one.

if the airdrop offered must use my ID (kyc) I will not take the airdrop program because it is too risky to get a free coin which is not how my answer is not
The strict rules are not a good sign for reliable airdrop. The blockchain.info and Coinbase together created a new form of the Stellar Lumen airdrop worth $25 for blockchain wallet users and $40 worth for Coinbase customers. Also, Coinbase has a learn with earning platform which best at the moment for earning with knowledge.
Activity: 812

I think it's alright to join in airdrops but don't give your identity as long you don't have assurance if that project is really have future in crypto. But of course no one can say if the project will be scam or not that's why it's important to research before we participate in anything.

If you want to get coins with less efforts, then airdrop should be the best option for you.
Just participate in some airdrop campaigns that doesn't ask your identity.
Providing your personal data for only small reward is not a worth thing to do.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

Sending kyc for a mere airdrop doesn't worth hassles, i heard those id are gathered to be sold for some $. Firstly the token drop value is horribly small and secondly id sent can be sold.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
I think in most cases bounty hunters use fake KYC data. Such data is full on the black market. This is not a problem. The main problem is absolutely the devaluation coin.
Not most of them but some of them use fake data. Still when airdrop is active, people use their own personal data for KYC. Not every guy knows about Black market or the ways to obtain other person's personal documents. Whatever, each and every person's KYC documents is always at risk with a 3rd party owners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
I think in most cases bounty hunters use fake KYC data. Such data is full on the black market. This is not a problem. The main problem is absolutely the devaluation coin.

Even if they use other people's data. So they bought them somewhere. And that means they sold to the network projects that require KYC. Therefore, the passage of this procedure does not give us the security of our data.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Depends on the project.

I don't think any airdrop will ever be worth a KYC. And then there are social media tasks you're doing to promote projects you know nothing about. That's also a grey area.

For me, airdrops should be about increasing adoption of a project's applications.

You should check out Vite. Gives out free daily airdrop on the mobile app (the app wallet is one of the best in the market). No KYC or any tasks till now. Its a project with a huge upside and a DEX launching any day now.
Merit: 250
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
The most Airdrops today are useless, so you should search for worthy projects and wait until they hold an Airdrop. It is silly to participate in every single Airdrop.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Sometimes I participate in airdrop, if KYC is not required, and it brings a small profit, it is better in my opinion to spend my time on participating in bounty campaigns, they are much more useful. The bad thing is that there are a lot of fraudulent schemes in them and even the spread of viruses, so it’s not safe to participate in them.
Yes, now for a year there was not one in my memory good airdrop, it is better to learn trading or to look for investment projects as they are many times more profitable
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Sometimes I participate in airdrop, if KYC is not required, and it brings a small profit, it is better in my opinion to spend my time on participating in bounty campaigns, they are much more useful. The bad thing is that there are a lot of fraudulent schemes in them and even the spread of viruses, so it’s not safe to participate in them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
No I don't give up my KYC for the pennu money, people who do that is really needed money for sure but they need to send their real information to the team to get some free coins.  Even they have legit company or project who do that I will never do to KYC it is still risky for me. Maybe we should respect others why they need to do that for money but you should protect yourself first and that is the first things that you need to think.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1

Last time I decided to revise my policy in this regard. I know a lot of projects that after KYC have not paid nothing. Now I carefully look at such projects. I have a lot of distrust today.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

Name is Airdrop, the amount also different when they given. Wisely, See also good and potencyal. carefuly scam.
Pages:
Jump to: