Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 16. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
If we want to believe people to cryptocurrency we need to be a good and spread the potential of having cryptocoin that is way people to invest again their money to cryotocrrency. As long as they have investor we can still see cryptocurrency even after a century we can see that if we take care of it they have a long life span.
well, this is a problem of survival. honestly, there are so many scammers that make people doubt. I think, if this continues, I think investors will disappear. however, if there is development of regulation, I think Crypto will last until the end. well, basically cryptocurrency is a very good development for now.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
If we want to believe people to cryptocurrency we need to be a good and spread the potential of having cryptocoin that is way people to invest again their money to cryotocrrency. As long as they have investor we can still see cryptocurrency even after a century we can see that if we take care of it they have a long life span.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is the best solution for investment kind, when starting invest at bitcoin or altcoin we will faced two way lost or profit, we have know best moment for starting invest and when we have sell our bitcoin and altcoin asset for getting much profit.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
Forever is a too broad and vague concept, and it's impossible to make a prediction of this kind without knowing the technological changes that may appear in the future. It's as if, when money replaced barter, someone would have asked if the money would last forever. I believe that as long as there is not a planetary catastrophe that makes the use of technology impossible and while people want to use cryptocoins, they will exist, at least until a better system is invented, if this happens one day.
currencies in the world are always changing, this is what is called the currency revolution, so that exchange rates always change along with the advancements in technology, now the progress of the era has been all digital and online and unlimited trade, requires unlimited digital currency and can be used in any country,
 this is answered by the bitcoin digital currency, so there is no perpetual currency, everything will be adjusted to the technological era that is happening.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Cannot say that all cryptocurrencies will last forever. Most of the bad or low quality projects may not exist after a few years but top quality ones like bitcoin should last a long time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Nothing lasts forever, if you look back at FIAT currencies every single one of them has failed after a certain amount of time. Ctypto has an opportunity to become the new standard in value exchange, but it is also just as likely that it will be surpassed in time by another standard.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
I believe that cryptocurrency would be last forever because bitcoin is the internet currency that would changes the future and people would start involve on that.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
in my opinion cryptocurrency will last for long term but I'm not so sure if it will exist forever. the main factor that drives cryptocurrency will continue to exist in my opinion is technology factor and ease of conducting transactions
Activity: 921
Cryptocurrencies will not last forever, as it is basically impossible. I think that cryptocurrencies are still very young, and they still have not gained strength. I am inclined to believe that we will see cryptocurrencies for about 30 years.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I'm sure cry [to last forever, and that can happen depending on how we defend it. if we as crypto players struggling to defend it will last forever.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency has gained popularity and recognition more than ever before, people have began to see the potential in cryptocurrency as a potential means of exchange in the future.  Once it has been accepted globally and some regulations have been made in order assure investment security, then why will cryptocurrency not last forever? It will definitely will.
# I have strong believe in crypto.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It may or it may not but it will definitely last for years to come. New technologies in the future will definitely spring up which will try to replace crypto.
These technologies may well be quantum. Already now the largest companies are actively interested in them. Google even wants to rent quantum computers.
Activity: 546
It may or it may not but it will definitely last for years to come. New technologies in the future will definitely spring up which will try to replace crypto.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

I don't think all of them can endure the market, I guess many cryptocurrency will going to be phased out soon and we just going to have limited cryptos that we can use which is favorable to us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I am sure that the cryptocurrency will last forever.
Given the pace at which the cryptocurrency market is starting to develop, attracting more and more new players.
There are interesting projects and coins.
Cryptocurrencies will soon enter the life of every person. Behind them the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It is difficult to discuss whether it will be eternal or not, but at the moment I see only its development in the Internet , and I think it will continue very much, as the technology is very new and the prospect of growth is still very huge !
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24

Nothing is forever so I don't think it's going to last for the next thousands of years by then all of us will not know what's going to happen beyond our lifetime, new technology is coming every day we never know what's going to happen in the next ten years like what we are all asking ten years ago.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
technology continues to evolve and more advanced, and crypto is the one who will participate in it. so technology advances will not be dammed crypto takes just to get back the confidence to be getting bigger again. Besides the favorable investment certainly is one of the big things on the crypto can be used and this makes the crypto will be great demand in the long term so it stays continue to survive.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

That thing will be certain because I think cryptocurrency and blockchain will be like Internet and ecommerce now. Maybe its form will be different after that but it will be foundation for technology revolution 4.0
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
i have no affirmative answer to this. the highest peak reached by encryption at the end of 2017. so many investors have joined. After one year, encryption made everyone desperate. the change in encryption is so fast.
Pages:
Jump to: