Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 19. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
We live in the physical world, not a single phenomenon on the planet is everlasting, also with technology. I assure you that the need for blockchain will cease to exist immediately after the emergence of a new, more convenient, faster, safer technology.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?
indeed crypto currency has a very big risk, one of which is the development of the future no one can know for sure so for the future our conviction and patience as capital, I think that crypto currency was created with advances in time and technology so that in the future it will be needed everyone for economic development
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
I don't think all crypto can last forever, at least only a few really have great potential, and of course I believe crypto that I really own and invest from the beginning, like EOS this is very good and profitable for the long term.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
First, I believe nothing lasts forever. You need to take a look at the evolution of money since the dawn of man. From trade by barter to gold and now paper money. Today crypto is shifting the change from paper money to virtual. A new tech may come in future that will be better than crypto
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Nothing last forever and currency is really not everlasting. Of a truth, Crypto is still young and coming up, will truly stand a test of time, with much more time in the future, maybe another generation, it will be replaced by another more superior tech.

I strongly believes that's mate imfact until now cryptocurrency still useful for fast and easy transfer of funds using new technology so nothing doubt as younger currency will become stronger by the help of new technologies improvement include crypto going to progress in this edge of new era.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Cryptocurrency has got all it takes to stay with man as a form of payment. No one knows what the centuries ahead us have got in terms of payment systems as technology keeps advancing but cryptocurrency is one of the innovative developments which is capable of displacing paper money.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
Bitcoin is a new technology where behind it is very good decentralization for many sectors that exist today. in my opinion, right now we must be able to choose coins that are suitable for our investment in the long run
Activity: 392
Cryptocurrency is here to stay as the fundamentals  are very strong. With mass adoption more and more people will
start to use it and believe in this new technology. It is only matter of time when the next bull run will come, we have to
be patient to be rewarded.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency with us for a long time and this is a fact, because everyone understands that cryptocurrency technologies will give us a lot of discoveries and new achievements, in a short time the governments will make a decision and begin to officially recognize cryptocurrency and then the cryptocurrency will start to develop as it should.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
As the same occurs with internet, crypto creates a huge massive expansion in 2017. After that many projects are disappearing and the most awesome are continuing to exist.
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
I believe that cryptocurrency is the future. Especially the younger generation understands this. Yes, all sorts of pensioners do not understand anything in it.
Activity: 141
Merit: 19

Yes, There are high chances that the cryptocurrency will last forever but, do not waste your time making others believe in it. They will one or other day have to understand and they will.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
For my point of view crypto will last forever and crypto is the future with its technology it will be a great help
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is now very popular and especially in my country. However, Crypto is indeed very difficult to predict and is currently in very low conditions. But I am sure if Crypto has a very good future and in the future, it will be more developed.
Activity: 250
The development of the cryptocurrency will not stop. This technology contains great prospects and is being implemented in many sectors of the economy. But the introduction of cryptocurrencies does not mean the abolition of ordinary money.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I think that cryptocurrency will always exist. It uses network technology to connect people around the world and speed things up more and more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Yes, it can really last forever if there is still some people that will going to support it in many ways. I guess bitcoin in any case can withstand some situation and can last long in the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
if the Cryptocurrency world can benefit everyone, I believe Cryptocurrency will always live and survive for a long time, Cryptocurrency is a new revolution with technological developments, until now no one else has been able to make a technology like Blockchain.
all of that is returned to people whether they are really interested in being able to continue to be in cryptocurrency or they are already saturated with the present or later conditions if there are problems
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
if the Cryptocurrency world can benefit everyone, I believe Cryptocurrency will always live and survive for a long time, Cryptocurrency is a new revolution with technological developments, until now no one else has been able to make a technology like Blockchain.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Yes, with the recent growth and adaptation makes to think us in a positive direction which cryptocurrency will stay much longer but one thing we have to consider is the company which has solid development will always sustain in the market. Maybe with regulation, we might overcome the fake projects in the market and this will steadily increase stability in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: