Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 30. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
I don't know how long the encryption market can survive, but the encryption market is really good today, and I hope that the encryption market will survive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Crypto was meant to be the future of payment for us. So, in my opinion, cryptocurrency can last forever although it all depends on the market and the investors. If the bearish situation continues for a very long time, I think people will start losing interest in this market thus could lead to a total crash. Regardless, I'm pretty sure this market will last for a very long time if not forever. But, I'm also pretty sure that lots of projects will eventually crash.
Activity: 42
The market for the altcoin will always exist, but many projects will die, many projects will come in, the market will continue to improve through continuous circulation and renewal, and then the market will erupt until one day.
Activity: 209
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

I strongly think that cryptocurrency can last forever. People is always striving for a change and this has a lead as the driving force of people to adopt and embrace cryptocurrency. Having cryptocurrency as our newly formed asset could be a great help on us in the future generation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think the crypto currency will last forever if the crypto currency continues to grow and there are still many investors who believe and invest in crypto so the price of crypto will also continue to grow, so the sustainability of the crypto currency depends on developments and investors
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
If we look at the evolution of money past time, it is possible to say that cryptocurrency will live forever. Paper money, credit cards and digital money. Cryptocurrency with new and different features will be available but basically i can say that cryptocurrency will be daily used in future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
The cryptographic market is always sustainable, they will never collapse, so you trust and expect them, hold on for long periods of time waiting for the opportunity to increase sales to make money.
Activity: 77
Here everyone has a different opinion - different, I think cryptocurrency can survive onward, investment opportunities in the crypto is very good hope for the future this cryptocurrency can develop better
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

it seems like cryptocurrency will never last forever because cryptocurrency moves and has a price when someone buys it, if nobody buys cryptocurrency then it will never seem to last forever.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

No, nothing in this world can survive forever. Okay, crypto is the solution of the future, but after crypto believe me there will be something more powerful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
basically, cryptocurrency will always be searched by many investors to get the profit, many of them have already felt it. if cryptocurrency develop well I believe that many people are interested in joining, cryptocurrency is a great for investment and I think investing in cryptocurrency is a profitable investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Digital money is a big step forward of currency. Formation and development are indispensable, Bitcoin or LTC can be replaced by other altcoin better, But the technology that it brings great!
Activity: 58
In the first place, there is nothing eternal in the world, so as time goes on, things will disappear, new things will appear, and the encrypted currency is only one of them, but at present it has had a certain impact. We have reason to believe that it will change something, but perhaps one day it will be replaced.
Activity: 70
It's not impossible for the crypto stays that long or forever. In the modern world, crypto currency is the fruit and will be our main food in the technology. Many are now coping and understanding crypto. It will not be long til everyone will use it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
cryptocurrency is created with a decentralized system, so this system can not be destroyed by anyone, and any party. this is the first reason I believe why crypto can last forever. even today some countries are trying to stop it. but all they do is a useless business.we can not make other people believe in crypto, but we can show the results of the crypto's efforts to make the believers we do not go to waste.
Activity: 94

I think cryptocurrency can last forever if there are people who invest in it at the same time as long as there are many people who use it for projects then it will continue to exist. Since it is not yet regulated or accepted by the government, there will some chance that it will be ban or lose it value.
Activity: 196
I think that cryptocurrency can last forever because more and more people are joining cryptocurrency
and can benefit then I believe cryptocurrency can last forever and can be good until the future
Activity: 294

No way, I'm sure there will be better. But all is still a question mark, we are talking about a still mysterious thing.
Activity: 196

This is very possible, crypto is the innovation of the future, if consistent and continue to innovate it is not impossible crypto replace cash.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Sure i think cryptocurrency will last forever, the reasons cause this is the technology that will be use by mass of people and blockchain does help human life so there is now way to deny this technology. I think the best approached to make people into cryptocurrency are by make a posotive thing and keep developing the project of blockchain and i do think people will know about this soon or later and the number of investors will increasing everyday.
Pages:
Jump to: