Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever? - page 27. (Read 22019 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
in this case, it would be hard to believe for crypto can last forever. Crypto is still in a developing phase and of course, there is still much that is not sure yet whether it can endure forever. but that obviously when people are willing to accept and use a crypto and much acceptance and support from many countries certainly likely crypto will survive long enough. coupled with the existing technology in a pretty handy crypto will certainly make crypto survive in a long time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Personally, I am convinced that the crypto market will exist and develop steadily in the coming decades. It is very difficult to predict whether it will exist forever. But in any case, it has excellent potential for development in the long run, benefiting investors and the digital community.
Activity: 406
Do you thing Cryptocurrency can last forever?
What is the reason behind for Cryptocurrency lasting forever?
How can we make people belive on cryptocurrency?

I still believe in the excellent potential of the crypto market. I do not know whether the crypto market will last forever, but in any case it will become the technology of the future in the long term. The main thing is that from next year the rise in prices will recover, then the number of investors will increase again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Sure that is impossible, but it will last a long time. Probably, nearest future we will see crypto how main paiment solution and more people will use it in dayly life. Crypto is the best way for payment. It fast and easey.
Activity: 462
There is nothing eternal in the world, life is fleeting and the same applies to cryptocurrencies. Today, they have raised a lot of hype around themselves, but most likely in 60 years few people will remember them.

Actually 60 years is a long enough time for any technology Time does not stand still and it is possible that something new and more relevant will replace cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
There is nothing eternal in the world, life is fleeting and the same applies to cryptocurrencies. Today, they have raised a lot of hype around themselves, but most likely in 60 years few people will remember them.
Activity: 293

Well they say that anything that goes on the internet lasts forever so I do not see why cryptocurrencies are not going to last forever since they are made and used on the internet, I just think that the worst thing that could happen is that sometime in the far future, they come up with something better and then cryptos will be more like a relic but they are never truly gone
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
In fact, cryptocurrency already needs to be trusted, because it will soon become part of our daily life!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yes, am of the opinion that Cryptocurrency is here to stay with us forever. The future is very bright for them and we should not forget that the whole world is getting digitalised and cryptocurrency will a role to play in the digital world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I think cryptocurrencies has already been a good choice for us to to invest in a long time because the world is changing we need more things that easy and convenient to use,   and there have been many countries using cryptocurrencies as their main currency, and now it may be weak but we may see it grow in the future. As long as we still have the need to use cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 334
Cryptocurrency can last foreveer, because many people are still joining and patronizing the crypto and while the crypto and other coins are still increasing many people will try to enter the crypto world and that may be the reason why crypto can last forever. I think it will be hard for us to make people to beileve in crypto because many of them think that crypto is uselss but if we insist to make them to believe we can teach them.
copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I cannot simply say that cryptocurrency last "forever", but i'm sure the actual use of cryptocurrency is getting wider.
Activity: 602
We can only assume how many years there will be crypto-currencies. Of course, some of them will cease to exist, but new coins (projects) will also appear. I believe that you do not need to force anyone to believe in crypto-currencies, since each person must make a decision himself, the popularity of cryptocurrencies will increase even more when prices rise and the market finally recovers.
Activity: 783
Cryptocurrency is still the best new technology and alternative currency! I do not know about cryptocurrency lasting forever, but I do know that cryptocurrency is here to stay and wile will see it grow in our lifetime!
for now cryptocurrency is still growing around us. there are many crypto users who use the crypto. but to live forever I think it's still unpredictable whether crypto will still exist or not.
Activity: 490
Cryptocurrency is still the best new technology and alternative currency! I do not know about cryptocurrency lasting forever, but I do know that cryptocurrency is here to stay and wile will see it grow in our lifetime!
Activity: 434
I believe it will last a long time because the cryptocurrency is comparable to the computer, electricity and internet population.
If all three things are gone then the cryptocurrency will disappear, but it's impossible to eliminate computers and the internet.
Activity: 215
I think our krypto will also last longer, so we will also be easier to get many benefits in the future, because the growth of krypto every day is also getting better.
Activity: 65
I don't see the cryptoccurency will last forever, but these are the times that not all enjoy this development. before the later development is felt by all people I think this development will not be replaced.
Activity: 155
Nothing lasts forever, and who knows, maybe cryptocurrency is not an exception. I like to think on good days that there isn't a way that there would be an end of this market, but really what do I know. It is very possible, although I see that even if that is going to happen, it will take a little more time, and it wouldn't be anytime soon.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Of course it will last. We need the blockchain for future innovation. Cryptocurrency will last too, crypto is very useful in different way. It will serve as our future money because crypto is very convenient, you can use crypto as a payment in any bill. I think crypto will regulate in every country someday.
Pages:
Jump to: