Pages:
Author

Topic: do you think Altcoin can last for next 5 years? - page 5. (Read 4005 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It seems like there are still very many altcoins that still last for the next 5 years. But I hold on to ethereum and NEO. Because it seems both are profitable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
You can generalise that all the altcoins will last for ever.But you have to pickup the domain in which blockchain will be of value and the ecosystem is designed in a such a way that the coin will be of use.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Many altcoins are designed to last for many years and not just 5 years. If they are high quality coins equipped with better technology and innovation, they would exist in the market for a long time and possibly reach many all time high prices. Before buying a coin, you should do your own research first and find the solid coins that can possibly go up many times in the future. Ethereum, eos, ripple, cardano and neo are some of the top altcoins that will stay or exist for long time in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It depends which coins you are holding. If you are holding top 20 coins, I think they are still alive and even grow in their value, but if they are new, you can risk them getting disappear.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think the altcoin will always exist, why? Because the most successful technology in the current blockchain field is cryptocurrency, and it is still evolving!
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

I think that many altcoins will remain and will develop and grow in value in the future. Many of course the Altcoins will die. Therefore, you need to invest in good Altcoins, which are with technology, a strong team and a promising roadmap.
Well, if the altcoin is poor quality, they will die in time, the altcoin quality will grow forever. In the next five years, I think the altcoin will be stronger and richer, because the ICO is more and more, the code can dominate the world in the next few years. so now learn to prepare knowledge of investing is the most ok.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I think, altcoins will be able to survive if they have good developments and projects so there will be many investors who still believe in the altcoin, so if they have good developments, they will still be able to survive and have a growing price, but for altcoins that cannot survive then it will fall and become non-value
copper member
Activity: 226
Yes , but only some altcoins some will not recover from this bear market so choose wisely what alts are you going to buy now
Activity: 518
Depend on what and which altcoin, if you talk about top 30 altcoin in coinmarketcap.com. Of course they will last for over 5 year
Activity: 351
If all the altcoins you hold are included on coins that have gained more trust. But that cant be ascertained because lately the market situation is very unpredictable. I remind you to hold a tested coin like bitcoin or altcoin ethereum
Activity: 112
Merit: 1

I think that many altcoins will remain and will develop and grow in value in the future. Many of course the Altcoins will die. Therefore, you need to invest in good Altcoins, which are with technology, a strong team and a promising roadmap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
yes of course, the altcoin will continue to survive not only in the next 5 years at least as long as crytocurrency still exists and there are still many who are interested in using it. but it needs to be recalled because until now many altcoins are still tricky to get high enough trust unlike bitcoin, chances are that only a few potential good altcoins will be able to survive for the next 5 years in accordance with the technology projects developed and owned a team that is continuously solid to develop better and can continue to increase its price.
Activity: 392
In the years to come, a regulation on crypto coins will most likely be made. As a result, many crypto currencies, which do not promise anything to investors other than imagination, will be removed from the market either because they do not find regulations or investors.
Activity: 164
I think Altcoins can survive for the next five years but only about 70% of them because some Altcoins are less developing while Bitcoin is going down. If Bitcoin price increase, other Altcoins will increase.
Activity: 252
i want your opinion about this, because i have lot of coins am holding
It depends on a particular altcoin instead of the sweeping generalisation you are making. There are a number of altcoins with a strong base and the issue of sustainability is well settled. I think you should rather reframe the question to something of which of the altcoins will last five years.
There is a good chance, that most of them will dissappear, because the project fails, team come apart, competitors are better, or simply the project was a scam from the beginning. But I am sure, there will be many, which will remain, and become much stronger, than what they are now.
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
If you hold many altcoin for at least 5 years, you must know the project that can survive in this competition. Don't think cheap altcoin worthless to invest in, don't care about current price, just focus to think that project is great and never die. 
In my opinion, it should not be held for long periods of time, because if you hold the altcoin for long periods of time is very risky and risky, the 10 coins I hold, only one penny is raised. The rest of the coin depends on the BTC and ETH values, they rise and fall in the same direction, sometimes falling deeper than the ICO selling price.
Activity: 256
There is a competition of coins, the development of the most promising that we can  say that everything will live for a long time. It remains to make alts a means of payment and everything will become even better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
no one can know for sure the development of cryptocurrencies let alone the next 5 years is too far the most important thing today is the confidence and patience we have in investing because one of the risks in investing is that we cannot know for sure the development of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
If bitcoin last 5 years then altcoin will be last for the next 5 years. Because Altcoins are a major part of the cryptocurrency. Before altcoins, Bitcoin wasn't popular globally. Altcoins are dominating almost 48% of the crypto market. Without Altcoins, I can't think a crypto market. A lot of altcoins will vanish but real and stable coins will stay with bitcoin. This is my personal view.
Pages:
Jump to: