Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC? - page 68. (Read 54068 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 03:05:52 PM
Bitcoin is a good way to making money, billionaire are people who are hungry for making money so i guess they won't let it behind.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
November 10, 2017, 03:04:53 PM
Hopefully they understand so bitcoin is value of precious metals and property etc, materia. I have plan to start mining business. Tongue -REALLY. I dont need then only 200 000 dollars. Its not much if you are very rich, i dont wanna cheat anybody!  Lips sealed Im going business meetings, where i can tell this.
Damn i tense this meetings  Embarrassed
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
November 10, 2017, 02:48:28 PM
Simple question with a simple answer ,obviously yes they might invested with bitcoin , And we both know that now a days is nothing is imposible . With the used of the technology and we call it the power of internet. billionaires are also aware of cryptocurrency ,and we arent yet aware that they re might be the whales on every cryptcurrency.we invest .. There's a rumor that bill gates is investing in bitcoin and he advertised it everytime , there s also a rumor that floyd mayweather is investing in cryptocurrency like centra, zuckergberg as well .

"Billionaires identify and purge without hesitation—that’s why they’re creating the greatest outcomes in the world".
Activity: 252
November 10, 2017, 02:46:08 PM
Yes i think they also invest in btc.. becasue man is wanting animal..if they get some and they get more...

this is the reality..
Activity: 97
November 10, 2017, 02:41:32 PM
Of course they know it exists they are billionaires they are practically aware of all money making opportunities. However unlike people will less money they probably do more due diligence and I would imagine not too many

are entering the bitcoin world; although I would expect the savviest of the bunch to enter.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 01:59:58 PM
I think they do but all billionaires not invest in bitcoin. this is very good opportunity to earn huge money so if he is a smart businessman
then he can't miss this opportunity.

Activity: 109
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 09:54:39 AM
I am pretty sure they do. This is a huge opportunity they can't afford to miss. They were probably informed of the bitcoin before of the common people

I am also sure of this. They have a lot of money and a business that brings them income. They are not afraid to lose part of the investment. Therefore, they can safely invest in Bitcoin. Poor people can not do this because they do not have a cash supply. And so they remain poor
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 10, 2017, 09:44:23 AM
They are already in it they know that bitcoin is profitable, and rich people are smart people they know how to make money and they see that crypto is a potential market for it.

If they invest 1 million in bitcoin and bitcoin doubles they get 2 million back.
I agree, maybe they already know bitcoin is profitable if I am billionaire man I would like to invest my money to bitcoin I know it will double my money, you know billionaires maybe they think bitcoin its like a gambling they are 100% win if they put their money on bitcoin.
Billionaires are the ones who are greedy and good at the same time in handling their money so it is expected to know that they already invested in bitcoin and if i am not wrong, they already invested since the price is below $3,000 because one of the reason of the pumps are the hype of the billionaires who are getting into bitcoin and if i am a billionaire also then i will splash my 30% of my wealth to bitcoin and sell it after 5 years.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 10, 2017, 09:24:22 AM
They are already in it they know that bitcoin is profitable, and rich people are smart people they know how to make money and they see that crypto is a potential market for it.

If they invest 1 million in bitcoin and bitcoin doubles they get 2 million back.
I agree, maybe they already know bitcoin is profitable if I am billionaire man I would like to invest my money to bitcoin I know it will double my money, you know billionaires maybe they think bitcoin its like a gambling they are 100% win if they put their money on bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:16:24 AM
What i think is that a lot of billionaires are so rich because they invested in bitcoin or become even rich than they were before.
Bitcoin helps the rich guys to get even richer than they ever were and that is why everyone loves bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 10, 2017, 07:47:42 AM
I am pretty sure they do. This is a huge opportunity they can't afford to miss. They were probably informed of the bitcoin before of the common people
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 07:43:05 AM
Thats very possible. They have extra money, i think they can try to experiment or check in bitcoin if this one really true or bitcoin can make them more richer. They have more money to invest for a business so why not. i think they do. Testing if this new business  will work for them.
Activity: 3
November 10, 2017, 07:32:49 AM
ICO is the easiest method to make money in lengthy conditions.
Activity: 47
November 10, 2017, 05:51:03 AM
if he is a smart businessman, then yes. he will invest in bitcoin. well, if he is great, surely he will see the great opportunities that exist in bitcoin. even it can make the money he has more and more.
But rich people often think hard before investing in anything so the bitcoin is too risky so maybe they will not invest in it.
Activity: 104
November 10, 2017, 05:48:24 AM

Activity: 294
November 10, 2017, 05:42:07 AM
Once Billionares saw a chance for a good opportunity to earn they invest  .BTC is a good business opportunity for them .

Perfect! Billionaires will not stop their business because they already have billions. Rich people will always find ways to earn more and of course they will surely invest in bitcoin because it is an advantage for them because they can afford to buy it even it will be expensive. Try to observe the rich people you know, they will not feel satisfied with the income they get from their business. They will always try to franchise in any company that they think can help them become more wealthy.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 10, 2017, 05:37:56 AM
Once Billionares saw a chance for a good opportunity to earn they invest  .BTC is a good business opportunity for them .
Thats true, although they already have lots of money, it wont stop them to think on how to expand their wealth and in bitcoin they will see this opportunity. Also they are risk taker and i think whatever happens in the investment it wont affect much in their status as they are billionaires.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 10, 2017, 05:28:01 AM
Of course they do. They know how to make money and never miss good opportunity.  Richard Branson one of the biggest  Bitcoin fun, he invest in Blockchain.info.
Indeed they will do but according to my experience they will try more then normal rich person because the price of bitcoin is so high then other currencies and goods so billionaires will try to invest in some big places to earn a big profit and it will be best for bitcoin also because through this way a lot of people will work in bitcoin forum and the bitcoin will also famous more and more to the whole world.
Activity: 311
November 10, 2017, 04:31:18 AM
Of course they do. They know how to make money and never miss good opportunity.  Richard Branson one of the biggest  Bitcoin fun, he invest in Blockchain.info.
Activity: 3
November 10, 2017, 04:23:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: