Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC? - page 69. (Read 54068 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 10, 2017, 04:22:26 AM
if he is a smart businessman, then yes. he will invest in bitcoin. well, if he is great, surely he will see the great opportunities that exist in bitcoin. even it can make the money he has more and more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 04:06:52 AM
they would be stupid not to invest in bitcoin. here you have an asset that in the span of one year went from 700$ to 7000$ and the technology is solid and revolutionary. and there is support by a large community. seems like a very obvious choice to me.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 03:59:35 AM
To me, if i have a large amount of bitcoin, some i'll stand for must my life or what most i want but meaning to not throwing away it, and some i'll save for my future requirements later on. However, i'll also giving a charitable organization on peoples who can not afford on their existence in the results of the bitcoin i earn.
November 10, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
Only 1% of the people on the earth knew what btc is. So there is a few of billionaires really invested in BTC, still have a great deal of opportunities for everyone to become the billionaire.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 03:25:10 AM
I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I think not all billionaire are investing in btc because some of billionaires become a billionaire in their own way which is how they are creative and innovative in their own way in term of businesses but some people "now" who already encountered the btc will invest in btc to a higher return even they are already a billionaire.
Activity: 323
November 10, 2017, 01:43:44 AM
I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

yes there are some billionaires invest in bitcoins. Bitcoin has a great value so many people depend on it including billionaires. We all know that money will gone someday so they need to continue on investing to keep their money big and to keep them as a billionaire. Therefore the billionaires never stop on investing to keep their money.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 10, 2017, 01:25:44 AM
I think a lot of millionaires are investing in bitcoin, if people know bitcoin then that person will not miss to invest their money in bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very profitable new investment.
Most of these rich guys could be at first skeptical, but most of them especially those who are technologically oriented would have seen the prospect that bitcoin has and would have invested at least quite a sum few years back since it is something they could even afford in the first place. Every investor looks for a way to make more profit and they sure will not want to miss out on this.
Activity: 40
November 09, 2017, 03:42:06 PM

people invest in bitcoin to be rich why billionaires invest in it Huh
Activity: 287
November 09, 2017, 02:58:03 PM

There are many billionaires in this world. there must be one who invests in bitcoin. we do not know, but I'm sure it's definitely there.
November 09, 2017, 02:40:05 PM
No one recognizes that. I think that area of the cash of riches truly invested in bitcoin, but only amusement. In fact, millionaires money does not remain in the garage in totes. Their money is invested in the industry and I doubt that the bitcoin priority.
November 08, 2017, 09:57:33 PM
Who is the escrow for that premine? I'm currently utilizing Solaris because in regards to a week determined it out of this topic. I will accept to to become included  in  the promo
Activity: 112
November 08, 2017, 04:28:48 PM
billionaires became billionaires because they invested their time and money wisely.  I definitely believe that there are billions who invested early and are investing now as well. Bitcoin among many things is a risky but promising investment for a long to short term hold.  Plus a couple of million is a drop in the bucket for a billionaire.
Activity: 140
November 08, 2017, 04:24:55 PM
Obviously they know what BTC is
Activity: 47
November 08, 2017, 04:23:36 PM
Most likely indeed. Numerous billionaires are investing in bitcoin simply because one they have a greater future here. Investing in organizations that have a thoroughly clean platform, i believe it is the very best way to commit to that group. You ought to far better understand initial there platform.
Activity: 70
November 08, 2017, 04:22:34 PM
Bitcoin is a market place,anyone is invited !!
And in any market place,both the rich and the poor come around to purchase one thing or the other.

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
November 08, 2017, 04:18:56 PM
Ofcourse! It doesn't mean someone is a billionaire you no longer need to invest your money. I believe there are billionaires out there who invest on bitcoins because bitcoins are worth the investment. Some try it for experience and some just wanting to make sure the money is still flowing.
the last time a very good trend is maintained aimed at investing real Bitcoin funds. Of course a lot of people are interested in crypto currency, but reality can be seen on the scale of investing, which indicates that it is the rich people who invest their money in Bitcoin. Of course it's very bad that for today there is information that Bitcoin is involved in some corruption schemes. Although this fact can only affect the popularity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 08, 2017, 01:45:44 PM
i think yes ! its just a matter of time for them to have bitcoin and the money dont count anymore , some billionaires produce their own crypto currencies and do ICO's .. some support the other project.. you can see now a days on news and blogs ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 01:36:21 PM
Ofcourse! It doesn't mean someone is a billionaire you no longer need to invest your money. I believe there are billionaires out there who invest on bitcoins because bitcoins are worth the investment. Some try it for experience and some just wanting to make sure the money is still flowing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
November 08, 2017, 12:33:16 PM
Billionaires invest in BTC, just that they may not have it in their names or make it public but nobody had enough even if you ask those we call billionaires they are still looking for means to increase their portfolio
Activity: 48
November 08, 2017, 12:24:01 PM
The question is a bit silly. Of course there are billionaires investing in bitcoin and there are of course some who don´t. More important would be how much they invested. Is there somebody who invested 1 billion? Or more?
Threre are pretty sure some people from saudi arabia or katar investing ridiculous money  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: