Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 37. (Read 5967 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

could be BCH price equal to BTC or BCH can also exceed the price of BTC, because this we are trading and prices fluctuate, but bitcoin has become part of the payment in cyberspace, more secure have BCH and have BTC, if the price both rises automatically our profit will be greater.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is definitely better than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is just a hard fork that doesn't really have any use and I don't think it will be here in the long run as it will die out with a lot of other coins who have no use.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
bitcoin cash will also decline when prices experienced a bitcoin down. so it is not possible for bitcoin cash to be able to replace the position of the bitcoin for now. almost all crypto always programme against bitcoin and this will make the bitcoin will also increasingly strong on the top position.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

From beginning to now, if we see the crypto-currency market, we know that Bitcoin is always the number 1 position. So, no matter, if Bitcoin price is gonig down day by day. It is impossible that Bitcoin Cash never overcomes the Bitcoin.
Activity: 88
If you look at the technical side, the advantage of Bitcoin's large block of cash is obvious, the transmission speed is fast, the transaction fee is low, and smart contracts are still being developed on it. The problems brought by the Bitcoin community are very serious, but from From the community point of view, most people in the entire cryptocurrency support Bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is only supported by the Bitland. On the other hand, bitcoin cash is only calculated by Bitland, which is “centralized”.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
It’s impossible I think because BTC is more experienced one. BTC will the only one base for all time when crypto will exist.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

bitcoin will not be replaced, he will always be in his current position. Bitcoin will always be king, no one can shift it, ethereum can not shift it, let alone bitcoin cash

It is impossible to imagine that Bitcoin Cash can ever replace Bitcoin. BTC will always have the leading position. In my opinion, it is worth investing in this best and the most valuable cryptocurrency now.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
It’s very difficult for BCH to go beyond Bitcoin.But Bitcoin Cash is one of the best Bitcoin forks now. At the end of last year, Bitcoin experienced multiple forks. Each time it diverted a lot of money from Bitcoin, I don't think this is the right way to develop cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 104
I think once bitcoin fees become so high people are going to find out bitcoin cash is better. When people start investing they will research bitcoin and then bitcoin cash shows up they will want the mb size. Its untouchable right now. For some reason I think end of year bitcoin cash will hit $16,000.. It won't catch bitcoin this year but in the upcoming years fomo bch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I don’t think bitcoin cash will take the place of bitcoin; as bitcoin is well positioned to be the medium for large sum transactions which don’t need to be instantaneous. However, bitcoin cash may see better retail adoption very soon.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
I think bitcoincash will not exceed bitcoin because there is no sign indicating that bitcoincash will go beyond bitcoin. Because whenever the price of bitcoin down the price of bitcoincash was down. Although BitcoinCash is a good and unquestionable coin, it is very unlikely to replace BTC, its market capitalization is still low, and its use is not as clear as Bitcoin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

currently bitcoin cash is rarely to be discussed in many threads in this forum. I think there are many people who are interested in other altcoins like ethereum, ripples and the latest for eos. so most likely bitcoin cash is difficult to grow rapidly
At this point, you are correct the hyped is for those alts who's have different target venue unlike btc cash which comes from the idea of bitcoin, who's gonna invest with this coin when btc is still alive and kicking, people who understand crypto as well with those who are just here to earned will take some
risk with other alts, that have potential to compete with development and progress against the number one, its more likely to invest with alts that is so ambitious to make his name away from bitcoin achievements inside this industry.
Activity: 210
in my opinion, if I am sure cash will never replace the BTC. Bitcoin has a very long history and a great community and I'm also not sure if Bitcoin Cash will be useful and I do not think it will be here in the long run because it will die with many other useless coins.

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

currently bitcoin cash is rarely to be discussed in many threads in this forum. I think there are many people who are interested in other altcoins like ethereum, ripples and the latest for eos. so most likely bitcoin cash is difficult to grow rapidly
Activity: 196
in my mind, I do not think bitcoin cash will take bitcoin. Bitcoin crash is just an altcoin. It is very unlikely to happen in the,
nearest future and if it happens we can not do anything either, and maybe we can just watch it.

Activity: 196
I think so because I know a few weeks ago bitcoin tried to take the place of bitcoin but it all could not because the bitcoin itself altcoin the most powerful and can survive in a long time and with so now many people are investing in Bitcoin and waiting for bitcoin prices back

Activity: 22
I don't see how any other coin can overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin has ruled over the crypto community for sometime now and it controls the other coins. Anytime bitcoin goes down,  they all go down with it.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
Bitcoin Cash seem to be moving in that direction. Due to scaling issues on the main BTC chain, Bitcoin Cash may be better poised for greater adoption. Only time will tell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
in the meanwhile, I do now not assume bitcoin may be put aside by bitcoin cash because with we recognise bitcoin is the king of all coins which have a very famous recognition and also has a excessive cost, this bitcoin remains called virtual gold for future grip.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I never thought there would be another coin that replaced bitcoin in its present position. bitcoin values ​​do go down, but not below because people still choose to invest in bitcoins rather than other coins. and bitcoin is still widely used as a means of payment.
Pages:
Jump to: