Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 5967 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Every time the price of Bitcoin falls down, Bitcoin Cash joins it. I The price is now 4 times lower compared to its peak (which was evident back in Dec 2017). Not just Bitcoin Cash, I don't think there is a single coin out there which has the potential to take place of Bitcoin. Ethereum and Bitcoin will remain the forerunners for the next few decades and it would be next to impossible to dethrone them from this top slot.
Not only BCH all coins price is dropped more than 4 times compared to last December even Bitcoin also. BCH is not a strong coin like BTC suppose if you say ETH will replace BTC i may agree but BCH will never beat Bitcoin. If you compare BCH the ETH is far better than this coin.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
Every time the price of Bitcoin falls down, Bitcoin Cash joins it. I The price is now 4 times lower compared to its peak (which was evident back in Dec 2017). Not just Bitcoin Cash, I don't think there is a single coin out there which has the potential to take place of Bitcoin. Ethereum and Bitcoin will remain the forerunners for the next few decades and it would be next to impossible to dethrone them from this top slot.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
Have you looked at transaction volume of BCH, it is not used in commerce and the main advantages over Bitcoin vanished. I admit that Bitcoin Cash had a lot of momentum as the fees and transaction times of Bitcoin were ridicolous. Right now Bitcoin is super fast and cheap. I paid 0.06 usd for a recent transaction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?

many of the experts say bitcoin cash will replace the position of bitcoin. but to this day it has not been proven. in fact BHC ranking is currently down and in the gantingkan by ripple. by this show what the experts say everything will not always be proven and accurate in terms of predictions.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
This's really hard and BCH won't take place of Bitcoin.
Activity: 99
As we know BTC is the number one coin in digital currencies and its very popular maybe BCH will take over BTC because its price is stable. We do have many speculation but we can't predict the value of the coin because it will always depend in useful of the coin.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
There was a time when Bitcoin Cash had a lot of momentum as the fees and transaction times of Bitcoin were ridicolous. Right now Bitcoin is super fast and cheap. I paid 0.06 usd for a recent transaction. In these times Bitcoincash is even more expensive and therefore obsolete. On top of that, Lightning is about to launch too.
Activity: 658
Even the bitcoin price is dropping at this time, it doesn't mean that it can be replaced easily by other cryptocurrencies. We know that the presence of Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency will last longer in this world. Even the price is dropping, Bitcoin existence is better than others. It seems to be difficult that Bitcoin cash will replace the bitcoin existence.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Bitcoin will always be King and no other cryptocurrency including bitcoin cash will take it's place.  There is only one bitcoin, the original and every fork of it will just be another altcoin. 
Activity: 35
I am not sure about that because anything could happen anyway, but I believe bitcoin is hard to beat and it has many followers and new people tend to invest in bitcoin than any else.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Bitcoin cash will never replace or even reach the same heights that bitcoin have reach. Bitcoin has been and still the king of the crypto world. Even thought the price of bitcoin is quite down right now but still no other coins can compare to what bitcoin have reach.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
It can only be said that it is the most successful of a fork, but it can never replace Bitcoin's status, because it is so late for Bitcoin to come out so many years, at most it is even a second generation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
we all have seen the state of the coin prices in the market and almost everything is moving in the same direction so I do not think the bitcoin cash price will be able to overcome the BTC price because when the price of BTC drops the price of other coins also follow it and no coins are rising significantly
Activity: 162
I do not think there is presently any coin that can take over the place of Bitcoin. There is no glimpse of it yet. More so, a dump in the price of Bitcoin, has every tendency to affect the price of Bitcoin cash. In as much as this keeps happening, bitcoin cash cannot take the place of Bitcoin.
Nevertheless, BitcoincCash is also a coin with good potentials.

bcash can not even exceed the volume of ethereum, here it appears they have the potential to rise, but the owners still do not want to make it stronger for reasons we do not know, bcash has potential because it is a centralized coin, and it fits with government regulations, but their team most of them are concerned only with monopoly business interests so that many do not trust full and more confident with bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bitcoin cash is a promising coin and has of late shown is potential, but i doubt if it will take BTC's place, there are better coins which can claim that but not Bitcoin cash, just not yet
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
the potential for Bitcoin Cash is high enough to overcome the declining state of Bitcoin. with the full hard work of Bitcoin Cash team will tackle the market issues that Bitcoin typically deals with.
Stories that touch. There is no full hard work from bitcoin cash team and all they will ever do is to keep pumping and dumping their coin on holders. We may not tell what the future holds, but I believe bitcoin cash will be in a world of its own, while bitcoin will also be in a world of its own, but nothing much should be expected from BCH regarding overtaking bitcoin as you guys are asking for the impossible.

I think that in the bitcoin cash there is no chance in order to become the first instead of bitcoin. This will simply not be allowed
There is no central power to decide whether to be allowed or not. But the potential decides. By simple glance, there are lots of forks are available and bitcoin-cash is one of them hence how we can expect it to take the place of bitcoins ?
Activity: 588
I think that in the bitcoin cash there is no chance in order to become the first instead of bitcoin. This will simply not be allowed
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I do not think there is presently any coin that can take over the place of Bitcoin. There is no glimpse of it yet. More so, a dump in the price of Bitcoin, has every tendency to affect the price of Bitcoin cash. In as much as this keeps happening, bitcoin cash cannot take the place of Bitcoin.
Nevertheless, BitcoincCash is also a coin with good potentials.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
None of crypto cannot compete the bitcoin at all. There are some potential altcoins in the market but you know we will find the bitcoin value go bigger in the market any coin that time too mate.
Bitcoin cash now under 1K USD as of now even mining ratio also seems reduced mate.
After the coins started splitting in the market onwards we are seeing big dump started in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
No, I don't think that would ever happen. I think bitcoin would always be staying at the first position and no other coin can ever replace it as it is the first coin and it's popularity will always be higher than that of any other cryptocurrency. There might be coins which might be more profitable than bitcoin but as for the price, bitcoin would be staying at the top.
Pages:
Jump to: