Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Bitcoin Cash will take place of Bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 5967 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Probably yes, but it will not be possible because the BTC is the first currency, and to take the bitcoin position is very difficult because many people think BCH is just a fraction of Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a very long history and a large community
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
BitcoinCash will remain under Bitcoin, this new type of coin, probably will not shift the position of bitcoin. even on the BitcoinCash coinmarketcap site is in the top four after Ethereum and Xrp, from that order we can clearly see that Bitcoin Cash will not be able to fully replace the position of the No.1 crypto king (Bitcoin).
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Cash is a personal project of Roger's Ver, who promotes it in every possible way. He believes that bitcoin is old, but it's not. Bitcoin has the largest number of developers who constantly modernize the system. Over time, bitcoin cash will not be needed, since all of its best qualities will work in Bitcoin
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Bitcoin price is going down day by day..
Is bitcoin cash have that much potential to overcome the bitcoin?
this has been questioned before. bitcoin cash will not take the place of bitcoin, bitcoin cash is only an altcoin, an altcoin wont be able to surpass bitcoin, the mother of all altcoins.
Activity: 112

Now, there are two opposite community between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Everyone also said that their coin is better, but you should remember that Bitcoin Cash is seperated from Bitcoin and anyway,in my opinion that Bitcoin Cash can not replace Bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
This could be a nightmare though, one of the factors that would make any coin overtake bitcoin is the trading volume which is absolutely far behind from BTC. BCH is not using as trading pair yet on any exchange if i'm getting it right. I disagree that BCH would even near BTC, the funniest paret is BCH was forked from BTC. Impossibility from my opinion though
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
No, of course not. The original one is always better. People are still trust in bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrencies. The fact that bitcoin has the biggest number market cap among all of cryptocurrencies. The price of bitcoin is fall because this is part of volatility of new currency. So it wouldn't going down forever.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
No it won't happen, bitcoin cash cannot replace any other coins that already on top of its. Other coins has bigger value and followers that will be very hard to overtake.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I know that, I know bitcoin price down day by day, but can you see the price bitcoin cash down day by day too? If you talk about this before it's mean bitcoin cash will be replaced by litecoin or ADA and other coin? If the market depend on the high price coin maybe ethereum and ripple will be replaced since a long time ago by bitcoin cash. But what happen now?
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Although Bitcoin Cash has lower fee transaction but hard to replace Bitcoin, because BCC just chain split of BTC. Cryptocurrency community in the world prefer BTC because this coins like mother of all coins. All blockchain of all crypto also come from and adopted from Blockchain of Bitcoin, and could be if no Bitcoin wil be no others cryptocurrency that exsist.
copper member
Activity: 43
Patient-centric healthcare, decentralized.
Bitcoin cash is just hamstringing itself by removing the possibility to have neat things built ontop of it. Rodger Ver is so focused on fulfilling "satoshis vision" that he doesn't realize what Bitcoin could become, which is a whole network of possibilities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I believe that we need competition among the bitcoins and generally among the crypto currency. The lack of competition leads to stagnation in development, and this can be observed recently with respect to bitcoin, when it did not eliminate its shortcomings for a long time. When bitcoin appeared in cash, he possessed and, perhaps, now has much better qualities than the original bitcoin. Maybe also in this connection he began to lose his popularity, and bitcoin cash to grow in price. However, the crypto-currency market in us has not yet been sufficiently developed and skewed toward bitcoin. Therefore, competition does not work at full strength. However, over time, all this will work. Therefore, hard forks of bitcoin are necessary for us, and we can not prevent them. A coin that will not develop and improve will lose its popularity, including bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
Bitcoin Cash is famous because it is a hard fork of bitcoin and there is a bitcoin name to it that's why people are drawn to it. It is shilled by the people behind it especially Roger Ver. He bought bitcoin twitter handle just to let people believe that it is the real bitcoin. He doesn't need to do that if bitcoin cash would really be able to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash would shine on its own without the need to claim that it is the original bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin cash would be able to take the place of bitcoin especially now that bitcoin has been improving in terms of transaction fee and later on lightning network would be a big help for adoption.
Activity: 168

In my opinion, no. Bitcoin Cash is not as good as Litecoin and perhaps even Cardano for microtransactions with 10 minute block times. Once the Bitcoin Lightning Network is implemented, I don't think Bitcoin Cash will serve any useful purpose except to see how on-chain scaling works as an experiment.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
no not a chance. bitcoin cash should at least rank up first before thinking to overcome bitcoin. it should atleast surpass xrp and eth.

I can't see bitcoin cash gaining much in the current market, but I also can't see it gaining that much in a bull market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
no not a chance. bitcoin cash should at least rank up first before thinking to overcome bitcoin. it should atleast surpass xrp and eth.
Activity: 714
I am convinced that Bitcoin Cash is able to overcome the problems in Bitcoin. these weeks Bitcoin Cash is on the rise. so many are choosing Bitcoin Cash to tackle Bitcoin. besides Bitcoin Cash develop their coins and keep growing.
Activity: 139
I dont think so, even though the price of bitcoin is going down day by day no one can replace its place. Bitcoin is always leading in the crypto market so it is not possible that bitcoincash will take the bitcoin place.
Activity: 150
I think bitcoin is better than bitcoin cash. Bitcoin has a long history and a larger community than bitcoin cash. This is evidenced by the movement of the market. Bitcoin cash and other altcoins are still tracking bitcoin prices.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
for a decrease in Bitcoin usually does not last long. and for Bitcoin cash itself is still in a state of uncertainty so to overcome Bitcoin BCH still need to improve many things in the system.
Pages:
Jump to: